wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Imcome tax returns
josiah33
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2019 2:13:55 PM

Am trying to upload the filled and validated income tax zip file on itax and am getting the response that i have a Sh.2 withholding tax credit that i must declare too before uploading the zip file. I can't even remember where the Sh.2 is from. How do i go about declaring it?
heri
#2 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 12:46:48 PM

I think there is a section on the last sheet where you need to declare it

But then it requires you go have selected the option of having more than just the employment income on the first sheet . Abit of a nightmare since you have to enter so many zeros in those sheets where other incomes should be
Mastermind
#3 Posted : Friday, April 09, 2021 10:47:22 PM

josiah33 wrote:
Am trying to upload the filled and validated income tax zip file on itax and am getting the response that i have a Sh.2 withholding tax credit that i must declare too before uploading the zip file. I can't even remember where the Sh.2 is from. How do i go about declaring it?

How did you/Any wazuan (who had similar challenge) manage it? Having the same challenge Sad

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
kmucheke
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 9:19:06 PM

Mastermind wrote:
josiah33 wrote:

How did you/Any wazuan (who had similar challenge) manage it? Having the same challenge Sad

I had a similar problem last year.

I kept retrying to upload the return from Jan 2020 and sometime just before deadline, the iTax portal accepted the return. That was on ​29/06/2020 12:39:40.

So just keep trying
sparkly
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 24, 2021 12:41:45 PM

Mastermind wrote:
josiah33 wrote:

Check the tax ledger.
Life is short. Live passionately.
gk
#6 Posted : Friday, June 25, 2021 1:56:06 PM

sparkly wrote:
Mastermind wrote:
josiah33 wrote:

Check the tax ledger.

Your PIN must be in use somewhere. Likely a bank account where you're a signatory
Museveni
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 27, 2021 5:25:30 PM

gk wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Mastermind wrote:
josiah33 wrote:

Check the tax ledger.

Your PIN must be in use somewhere. Likely a bank account where you're a signatory

In the associated email (on itax system), a withholding certificate must have been shared.

Take that off, it will show the details of the entity that withheld the tax.

Call the support number 0711099999 with the certificate at hand and will be guided on amending sections the excel that generates file to be uploaded.
Live and learn; and don’t forget, nothing ventured, nothing gained.