wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Retirement schemes fund managers audit
Josey
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2019 7:27:52 PM

While fund managers of retirement schemes sign investment policy statements as an agreement with their clients on investments options, i still have an opinion that they could be doing under-hand deals with the fund custodians as well as scheme administrators...my question is, what are critical areas for Trustees to look at when reviewing reports from these managers?
Swenani
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 4:17:27 PM

Josey wrote:
While fund managers of retirement schemes sign investment policy statements as an agreement with their clients on investments options, i still have an opinion that they could be doing under-hand deals with the fund custodians as well as scheme administrators...my question is, what are critical areas for Trustees to look at when reviewing reports from these managers?

Unataka wazua wakufanyie class assignment?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Josey
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 12:26:39 PM

Swenani wrote:
Josey wrote:

Unataka wazua wakufanyie class assignment?

NOT TRUE buddy... i was seeking some bit of education here so that in the next AGM i dont just sit like a zombie (have always been) while staring at the power point presentations by the fund managers