wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

39 Pages«<1314151617>»
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive)
Ebenyo
#281 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2019 1:03:00 PM

when will the bonus shares be credited to CDSC accounts?
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Superprime1
#282 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2019 3:00:07 PM

Ebenyo wrote:

It should be on or about July 26, 2019, just as the cash dividend.
guru267
#283 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 12:33:10 PM

Superprime1 wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

Almost 1 Billion new shares being added to the free float. Let's hope there is sufficient demand to deal with the profit takers.
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Ericsson
#284 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 12:50:55 PM

guru267 wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

Almost 1 Billion new shares being added to the free float. Let's hope there is sufficient demand to deal with the profit takers.

That is if the existing shareholders who will be allocated the bonus shares decide to flood the market
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
guru267
#285 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 1:38:30 PM

Ericsson wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

That is if the existing shareholders who will be allocated the bonus shares decide to flood the market

If even 1% of the new free float comes on to the market the share price will probably go below 3 bob judging by the volumes traded since it went ex bonus.
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Superprime1
#286 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 4:20:50 PM

guru267 wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

If even 1% of the new free float comes on to the market the share price will probably go below 3 bob judging by the volumes traded since it went ex bonus.

The key here is to be liquid now and buy low. Same guys selling will be scrambling to get back in less than a year from now. Let it rain, and flood, with the new shares!
VituVingiSana
#287 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 5:17:26 PM

guru267 wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

Applause Applause Applause
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#288 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 6:42:55 PM

Superprime1 wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

The key here is to be liquid now and buy low. Same guys selling will be scrambling to get back in less than a year from now. Let it rain, and flood, with the new shares!

Wanjiku will sell, smart money will buy. KQ with negative equity trades at a higher price than Kenya Re with NAV of 9-10 ex-bonus. Absolute madness.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#289 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 10:33:32 PM

sparkly wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

Wanjiku will sell, smart money will buy. KQ with negative equity trades at a higher price than Kenya Re with NAV of 9-10 ex-bonus. Absolute madness.

Closed at KES 3.65.. KES 0.80 away from the sweet spot..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
MaichBlack
#290 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 10:32:32 AM

Superprime1 wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

We can't wait!!!

Binadamu ni kufaana. If someone wants to exit, we should be nice enough to make his/her dream come true.

If and when they want to come back in though, I am not sure we will be that nice. To quote Warren Buffet, our preferred holding time is forever!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
VituVingiSana
#291 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 4:06:16 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

We can't wait!!!

Binadamu ni kufaana. If someone wants to exit, we should be nice enough to make his/her dream come true.

If and when they want to come back in though, I am not sure we will be that nice. To quote Warren Buffet, our preferred holding time is forever!!!
I see Wabiria wa KK wako KenRe pia! Applause Applause Applause
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#292 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 4:36:30 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

ksh.4
obiero
#293 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 6:29:40 PM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

ksh.4

Strong juju

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ericsson
#294 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 6:53:08 AM

Second best performing counter in portfolio YTD.Double digit appreciation.
Journey to ksh.5

And more business as Ethiopia 🇪🇹 opens up
Ebenyo
#295 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 2:08:58 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Second best performing counter in portfolio YTD.Double digit appreciation.
Journey to ksh.5

And more business as Ethiopia 🇪🇹 opens up

With other options in your portfolio,let it reflect in your financial circle.This is what I did;
I didn't touch both my dividends and bond interest last year.I pooled them into one bank account,and beginning this year,I make one withdrawal on 1st of every month.I intend to continue like that until it fully fund my monthly budget for all my life and my next of kin.
Ericsson
#296 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 1:39:57 PM

Share price now playing between 3.90-4.00
VituVingiSana
#297 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 5:10:16 PM

Ericsson wrote:
I am very disappointed in KenRe's share price. I was looking forward to 3/- given the negativity some people were pushing Sad
Ericsson
#298 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 5:39:09 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
I am very disappointed in KenRe's share price. I was looking forward to 3/- given the negativity some people were pushing Sad

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause
Ebenyo
#299 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 5:50:44 PM

Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause

Let's wait for the bonus shares to flood the mkt.But it will not go below 3.And when half year results are announced,it will go up to 4.50
Ericsson
#300 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 10:36:58 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Let's wait for the bonus shares to flood the mkt.But it will not go below 3.And when half year results are announced,it will go up to 4.50

NSSF holds 3.1% stake in the counter