wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<3456>
17 BILLION!
Bigchick
#81 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 7:20:25 AM

newfarer wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
At 10kg per mill in $100 notes, this would weight 1.7T.

Surely?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

1.7 tonne is less than 2 pickups

Going by the box shown up there I want to believe its 2B.

They can fit 200 bundles of 1000×100usd Bill's.

If its 17B then we need I similar boxes or a whole room.Whichever way Barclays want to explain,they have a case to answer.There is no way such a box an be in the vault and they don't want ask questions.Worse still if they are 8 boxes.As per Nyakundi or ni ya Echesa and he would frequent the bank alot to open and empty some more.

Safe boxes are operated in a manner that you don't open every now and then.Once in 3 or 6 months mostly.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
dunkang
#82 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 7:39:05 AM

Bigchick wrote:

If its 17B then we need I similar boxes or a whole room.Whichever way Barclays want to explain,they have a case to answer.There is no way such a box an be in the vault and they don't want ask questions.Worse still if they are 8 boxes.As per Nyakundi or ni ya Echesa and he would frequent the bank alot to open and empty some more.

Safe boxes are operated in a manner that you don't open every now and then.Once in 3 or 6 months mostly.

Hapana @Bigchick. I pay rent for the box/vault, so i can come and go as i wish, as long as i notify the bank in advance.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Bigchick
#83 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:19:36 AM

dunkang wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Hapana @Bigchick. I pay rent for the box/vault, so i can come and go as i wish, as long as i notify the bank in advance.

Quite true no one will stop you.

And that is where suspicion deom the bank should start.

Normal operators don't open that often.

But Echesa and Co will come in daily.

And the 40 days are here.

Elsewhere,Echesas house was raided on Sunday night by cops for guns.He could.not account for 35 bullets.

Iko maneno somewhere.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
hardwood
#84 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:41:55 AM

Bigchick wrote:

Yes that locker box looks more like it.Otherwise standard lockers are similar to those Hotel safes and are fixed to the wall.

Meanwhile I want their details as always displayed on the board that they hold.Those ladies look mature and responsible,why get involved in such manenos?

There you go...

hardwood
#85 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:49:12 AM

mpobiz wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Sasa huyu anasema? Like money not in the bank's system... like your beans at NCPB... but even there you at least get a receipt..

So what do we do after we swallowed this news?
Why can't we also do a citizen's arrest on this man for misleading us?
Why?
Why?
Sasa now I believe that all other news floating out there is fake untill I see someone in the dock.

24B-7B = 17B. If you know you know.
hardwood
#86 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:53:04 AM

This fake "Dr" Eric Adede is the one who was running for Gor Mahia chairman office and also Homa Bay town Mpig aspirant.

https://www.facebook.com...O/posts/583228505093266

Quote:
4. Other than wanting to become Gor Mahia FC chairman nobody knows what he currently does for a living;

5. Claims that he has a PhD in Law by calling himself a doctor when he is not a doctor and doesn't have a PhD;

6. Wants to build a stadium for the club yet he lives in a rented house;

7. Conduct any background check on Eric Adede via any known search engine, there is nothing about him before wanting to become Gor Mahia Chair;

8. Cannot tell you of anything that he has done for the club in the past two years;

9. He has refused to acknowldge the achievements made so far by the outgoing office holders because he was not there to witness where the club was;

10. He claims he is a great lawyer in South Africa. Yet, he has not opened any law firm.

11. All the above just shows that he is taking us for a ride, everything about him is too hazy and bleak. We are not that desperate for change to leave the club in the hands of a Waiganjo aka Chinedu
harrydre
#87 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 12:01:04 PM

hardwood wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Yes that locker box looks more like it.Otherwise standard lockers are similar to those Hotel safes and are fixed to the wall.

Meanwhile I want their details as always displayed on the board that they hold.Those ladies look mature and responsible,why get involved in such manenos?

There you go...

Baba kwisha!
i.am.back!!!!
Angelica _ann
#88 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 12:07:01 PM

harrydre wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

There you go...

Baba kwisha!

You wish, guy didn't even get ODM nominations. Baba ako chonjo my fren - better than the many who put him in Bondo express mbus Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sparkly
#89 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 2:31:51 PM

hardwood wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

There you go...

Very balanced representation. Gender and Minorities iko sawa.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Lolest!
#90 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 2:35:14 PM

Hayo macho ya mshukiwa huyo wa kike hayakai ya mzaliwa 1980! Ama anatumia kitambulisho bandia?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Bigchick
#91 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 4:34:40 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Hayo macho ya mshukiwa huyo wa kike hayakai ya mzaliwa 1980! Ama anatumia kitambulisho bandia?

Exactly.That is what I noticed first

And the other one of 1974 is also a liar.Her ID series is not for people of that year.7 digits ni ya watu wa 1968 and before.Must be ID bandia.

On the other hand pesa ya kuiba can make one age very fast.Stress kila siku not knowing when day 40 will strike.
newfarer
#92 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 5:39:38 PM

kumbe ni watoto ,I thought they were in their late 50s
punda amecheka
tycho
#93 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 5:51:19 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Umri haufati kalenda. Je, iwapo tungetumia kalenda ya uhabeshi, kungekuwa na tofauti yoyote?
murchr
#94 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 5:53:31 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

And the other one of 1974 is also a liar.Her ID series is not for people of that year.7 digits ni ya watu wa 1968 and before.Must be ID bandia.

On the other hand pesa ya kuiba can make one age very fast.Stress kila siku not knowing when day 40 will strike.

So many fake IDs around
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
tycho
#95 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 5:53:49 PM

Now that the dust appears to have settled as far as arrests are concerned: what are the facts of this case?

And what are the areas of debate and thought that are of direct concern to us?
hardwood
#96 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 5:59:56 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

The legs are young....kama za slayqueen. Seems like just the way a fish rots from the head, the body also ages from the head/face.

Thitifini
#97 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 6:40:55 PM

hardwood wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

The legs are young....kama za slayqueen. Seems like just the way a fish rots from the head, the body also ages from the head/face.

Yenyewe wewe ni kuni ngumuLaughing out loudly

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
essyk
#98 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 9:02:02 PM

Hata sishtuki anymore.

So what was the plot?
What was the investor investing in?
What role did the 2 women play?
Who is the businessman?

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
tycho
#99 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 10:17:58 PM

This story appears to have been intended to be a Ruto bashing story but hasn't gained traction.

So what do we do now?
hardwood
#100 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 10:23:15 PM

tycho wrote:
This story appears to have been intended to be a Ruto bashing story but hasn't gained traction.

So what do we do now?

Tangatanga has been grounded. 24B-7B = 17B.