wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
NSE creating dollar millionaires in Kenya like kurazy!
MugundaMan
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 8:17:37 PM

306 more Kenyans rise to millionaires rank in a year

https://www.businessdail...eeNdmMpbAUvf-PcisjajTZw

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Manufacturing, real estate and technology sectors were the biggest contributors to the number of new dollar millionaires.

S Mutaga III I don't even know why you argue against me on this matter. Never did I say that mugundas are the "only" way to creating wealth. I just said the evidence is overwhelming that mugunda is the path of least resistance in Kenya for the foreseeable long term future. You call it "land speculation" which is a funny term. Is it "FMCG speculation" when one invests in a supermarket intending to make a profit from operations? How then is it "land speculation" when one buys a mugunda, develops it into whatever - house, flats, commercial building, tortoise farm for tourists, farm growing crops etc etc? These things are not rocket science baba only a very stubborn person clings to defending very difficult paths (NSE) that created almost zero dollar millionaires in the past 50 years compared to mugundas which are creating them like elephant dung dropping on ants in the savannah daily.
S.Mutaga III
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 8:24:43 PM

MugundaMan wrote:

306 more Kenyans rise to millionaires rank in a year

https://www.businessdail...eeNdmMpbAUvf-PcisjajTZw

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Manufacturing, real estate and technology sectors were the biggest contributors to the number of new dollar millionaires.

S Mutaga III I don't even know why you argue against me on this matter. Never did I say that mugundas are the "only" way to creating wealth. I just said the evidence is overwhelming that mugunda is the path of least resistance in Kenya for the foreseeable long term future. You call it "land speculation" which is a funny term. Is it "FMCG speculation" when one invests in a supermarket intending to make a profit from operations? How then is it "land speculation" when one buys a mugunda, develops it into whatever - house, flats, commercial building, tortoise farm for tourists, farm growing crops etc etc? These things are not rocket science baba only a very stubborn person clings to defending very difficult paths (NSE) that created almost zero dollar millionaires in the past 50 years compared to mugundas which are creating them like elephant dung dropping on ants in the savannah daily.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly It is only a difficult path because YOU don't know how to walk that path. Not everyone is a sucker in stocks and that is what you never understand. By the way, I don't like arguing against facts, and it is a fact that land speculation is profitable. But we need people like you so that we can make money in stocks too Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
MugundaMan
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 8:30:14 PM

S.Mutaga III wrote:
[
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly It is only a difficult path because YOU don't know how to walk that path. Not everyone is a sucker in stocks and that is what you never understand. By the way, I don't like arguing against facts, and it is a fact that land speculation is profitable. But we need people like you so that we can make money in stocks too Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Talk is CHEAP! Please SHOW US which dollar millionaires in Kenya have been created from NSE SINCE 1963 starting with yourself (our so called "expert" on stock trading if you qualify

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Otherwise hujasema ghitu ya maana hafa papa smile
S.Mutaga III
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 8:43:26 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
[

Talk is CHEAP! Please SHOW US which dollar millionaires in Kenya have been created from NSE SINCE 1963 starting with yourself (our so called "expert" on stock trading if you qualify

I think that you should lead by example. How many billions do yo have from land speculation papaLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I hope it is nothing less tha 100 million otherwise I will be disappointed.
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
MugundaMan
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 8:56:24 PM

S.Mutaga III wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
[

Talk is CHEAP! PleaseSHOW US which dollar millionaires in Kenya have been created from NSE SINCE 1963 [/b]starting with yourself (our so called "expert" on stock trading if you qualify

Otherwise] hujasema ghitu ya maana hafa papa smile

I think that you should lead by example. How many billions do yo have from land speculation papaLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I hope it is nothing less tha 100 million otherwise I will be disappointed.

Case closed.
You know cyberspace is a funny place.
Here is where people create castles in the sky that they are getting rich daily from bitcoin, Elliot waving and NSE yet when the well researched concrete evidence on the ground belies all this hogwash the best they can come up with is pablum responses. I do however apologise to you for asking you to personally substantiate. That is neither here nor there. Fortunately for serious people they can read the writing on the wall on which path offers the best opportunities to advance economically compared to others.

Shalom!

kitabu_chako
#6 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 2:09:19 PM

Technology is a good bus for those with a creative mind. Thats what allowed me to join the these millionaires. have made a couple of usd million, my next challenge is to get to $10M.

Happy Hunting :)
S.Mutaga III
#7 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2019 12:24:19 PM

kitabu_chako wrote:
Technology is a good bus for those with a creative mind. Thats what allowed me to join the these millionaires. have made a couple of usd million, my next challenge is to get to $10M.

Good luck trying to convince Mugundaman that anything other than real estate can make you rich Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Mike Ock
#8 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2019 8:39:01 PM

kitabu_chako wrote:

Which sector are you in? Payments?
NewMoney
#9 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 2:32:15 AM

kitabu_chako wrote:
Technology is a good bus for those with a creative mind. That's what allowed me to join the these millionaires. have made a couple of USD million, my next challenge is to get to $10M.

Yeah, Technology is the real deal, scales like crazy, makes real estate and NSE look like child's play.

Today, 6 out of 10 richest people in the world are in tech, and so are 7 out of 10 largest companies by market cap. A total contrast to what it was just 15 years ago.

In Kenya, tech is still in the infancy stage and yet we can see it making a dollar millionaire here and there.
In a few years, it will dominate and bring us the first clean $Billionaire.

Sad that the government has not yet recognized this potential, Tech should be like the Big ONE Agenda.
sparkly
#10 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 8:13:25 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
[

You are yet to understand how capital markets work. Even succesful real estate businesses ultimately want to go public then get listed re: Centum, Home Afrika, Fahari Reit, Cytonn, HF, Insurance Companies (huge investments in Real Estate), Agriculturals, Hotels etc.

Buying small plots in DC and hiding the titles under your mattress is not a genius move.
Life is short. Live passionately.
MugundaMan
#11 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 2:09:04 AM

sparkly wrote:

You are yet to understand how capital markets work. Even succesful real estate businesses ultimately want to go public then get listed re: Centum, Home Afrika, Fahari Reit, Cytonn, HF, Insurance Companies (huge investments in Real Estate), Agriculturals, Hotels etc.

Buying small plots in DC and hiding the titles under your mattress is not a genius move.

For you to put the word successful and then attach the names of the above companies to it speaks to your "genius" level intelligence Laughing out loudly
Centum was never a "successful real estate company" that went public papa. This is the type of peni mbili reasoning in tandem with Mutagas. Mutaga is even more funny. When cornered on his deficiency of logic as his hallucinations are shattered to smithereens by the facts on the ground from credible researchers, just like you, his only recourse is to retreat to girlish reductionist crying that "Mugundaman said real estate is the ONLY path to wealth," Laughing out loudly . When and where did Mugundaman ever say this? Curiously, the substance in the first post above on which sectors are creating the majority of dollar millionaires in this here Kenya that are clearly delineated is never addressed. Tech, manufacturing and get this..mundane "plots in DC" are doing so. Doesn't take a rocket scientist or even a broke NSE genius stockpicker to understand this and refute it with alternative facts, ama smile ?
Monk
#12 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:32:23 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

For you to put the word successful and then attach the names of the above companies to it speaks to your "genius" level intelligence Laughing out loudly
Centum was never a "successful real estate company" that went public papa. This is the type of peni mbili reasoning in tandem with Mutagas. Mutaga is even more funny. When cornered on his deficiency of logic as his hallucinations are shattered to smithereens by the facts on the ground from credible researchers, just like you, his only recourse is to retreat to girlish reductionist crying that "Mugundaman said real estate is the ONLY path to wealth," Laughing out loudly . When and where did Mugundaman ever say this? Curiously, the substance in the first post above on which sectors are creating the majority of dollar millionaires in this here Kenya that are clearly delineated is never addressed. Tech, manufacturing and get this..mundane "plots in DC" are doing so. Doesn't take a rocket scientist or even a broke NSE genius stockpicker to understand this and refute it with alternative facts, ama smile ?

The slogan under your name is "Jesus is Lord". You might want to ask yourself whether your Lord would use the kindly of insulting, belittling language you persistently use against anyone with a contrary opinion to yours. Do you just like putting people down, or you actually wish to convince people on the merit of your investment choices. If the later, sarcasm and insults unfortunately won't do it.
Angelica _ann
#13 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:58:31 AM

HFCK is running some big mugundamugunda awesome promotion, let us take advantage now and be rich. Dont say you were not told. smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
MugundaMan
#14 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:10:53 AM

Monk wrote:

The slogan under your name is "Jesus is Lord". You might want to ask yourself whether your Lord would use the kindly of insulting, belittling language you persistently use against anyone with a contrary opinion to yours. Do you just like putting people down, or you actually wish to convince people on the merit of your investment choices. If the later, sarcasm and insults unfortunately won't do it.

But who lied to you that Mugundaman is perfect and sinless just because he is a believer? Laughing out loudly
Have you ever used sarcasm and belittling language EVER in your life since believing (if indeed you are a believer)? If yes, have you removed the log in YOUR eye?
And why do you not preach the same gospel to everyone else using belittling and sarcastic language on this thread and on Wazoo in general? smile
Wacha jokes kijana!

MugundaMan
#15 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:14:30 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
HFCK is running some big mugundamugunda awesome promotion, let us take advantage now and be rich. Dont say you were not told. smile

Did HF ever solve its swarms of scandals? Be careful dada, you will buy mugunda from them on a mortgage and 3 years in you hear they have caved in like Ekeza or Charterhouse na kadhalika an you are left holding dusty air worse than the dust in DC

https://cnyakundi.com/ny...he-fall-of-frank-ireri/

https://www.nation.co.ke...484532-446n0p/index.html
Monk
#16 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:04:48 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Monk wrote:

But who lied to you that Mugundaman is perfect and sinless just because he is a believer? Laughing out loudly
Have you ever used sarcasm and belittling language EVER in your life since believing (if indeed you are a believer)? If yes, have you removed the log in YOUR eye?
And why do you not preach the same gospel to everyone else using belittling and sarcastic language on this thread and on Wazoo in general? smile
Wacha jokes kijana!

There you go again. It doesn't hurt to learn how to be civil. I'm invested in both real estate and the NSE and would have loved to contribute my personal experiences on these two on this thread. Your tone however discourages me from doing so. I simply don't see the point, if all you want is validation, not an open discussion.
sparkly
#17 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:36:57 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Your grasp of basic Economics and Finance is wanting.
Life is short. Live passionately.
MugundaMan
#18 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:18:54 PM

Monk wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Monk wrote:

Wacha jokes kijana!

There you go again. It doesn't hurt to learn how to be civil. I'm invested in both real estate and the NSE and would have loved to contribute my personal experiences on these two on this thread. Your tone however discourages me from doing so. I simply don't see the point, if all you want is validation, not an open discussion.

Wacha girly tantrums my braddah Laughing out loudly nobody put a gun to your head to force you to come to a thread I started to whine and whinge. Si you start your own thread on the same and entomb yourself in civility hapo if this one irks you ? smile
MugundaMan
#19 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:22:37 PM

sparkly wrote:

Your grasp of basic Economics and Finance is wanting.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. And yours is clearly genius level especially considering the quality of your posts on this thread vis-a-vis the topic therein Laughing out loudly
Kusadikika
#20 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:33:51 PM

@Mugundaman, could you please explain what is going on here. Peter and Susan are supposed to be billionaires since nothing could possibly go wrong with real estate.

https://www.businessdail...20694-5makev/index.html