wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Difficult findings
tycho
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 9:14:39 AM

Any 'world' is necessarily a mathematical entity. All things in any world are mathematical entities, and consequently, even the life of an object is mathematically determined.

At most times, what makes life difficult is mediocrity of thought. But how not to have mediocre thinking is even more difficult than the rich getting to heaven.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 11:47:54 AM

tycho wrote:
Any 'world' is necessarily a mathematical entity. All things in any world are mathematical entities, and consequently, even the life of an object is mathematically determined.

At most times, what makes life difficult is mediocrity of thought. But how not to have mediocre thinking is even more difficult than the rich getting to heaven.

I think many things make life difficult but I agree that they are mostly non-existent, Like worry, procrastination, fear, low esteem, hopelessness... while some are self-inflicted. Do you know you could solve most problems/challenges by just looking at them differently?

BBI will solve it
:)
Swenani
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 9:29:58 PM

tycho wrote:

Why not employ a mathematical solution to mediocre thinking?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
tycho
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 2:23:53 PM

Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:

Why not employ a mathematical solution to mediocre thinking?

Yes. We have fragments of the equations needed. Only we need to define 'mediocre thinking'.

On the other hand I notice that most of the time my thinking is mediocre.
tycho
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 2:41:12 PM

2012 wrote:
tycho wrote:

I think many things make life difficult but I agree that they are mostly non-existent, Like worry, procrastination, fear, low esteem, hopelessness... while some are self-inflicted. Do you know you could solve most problems/challenges by just looking at them differently?

True. Yet knowing how to look at things differently is a technique and life that one has to learn through practice.

Yet when I look at the technique, I realize it's a technique against a mediocre life. Nobility is a way of living. A most difficult endeavor.