wazua Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

investor from Poland - a request for help and informati
Reggaeman_PL
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 1:19:24 AM

Good evening,
Hello everyone on the forum. Greetings from cold Poland. I would like to ask for help and preliminary information about the possibilities of investing in Kenya, buying land, cooperation as part of global tourism projects.

I would like to buy land for a project combining real estate and tourism. Can I ask for a handful of information on how to do it. Which law and fees are applicable to foreigners. What are the costs of real estate agency services, taxes, fees. Is there any property registry verification system?

In general, from where to start such an operation to buy land in Kenya?

I am also looking for cooperators for a global business network that combines real estate and tourism to long-term cooperation.

For my part, I can take away the knowledge about the possibilities of investing in the Polish portfolio, also in real estate in Poland. If anyone will be interested please ask.
I will provide more information in private correspondence.
Best wishes
ReggaeMan_PL
Tokyo
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 5:14:01 AM

How much are you budgeting for your new ventures ?
work to prosper
Chaka
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 7:51:33 AM

Miresh
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 11:55:10 AM

Reggaeman_PL wrote:
Good evening,
Hello everyone on the forum. Greetings from cold Poland. I would like to ask for help and preliminary information about the possibilities of investing in Kenya, buying land, cooperation as part of global tourism projects.

I would like to buy land for a project combining real estate and tourism. Can I ask for a handful of information on how to do it. Which law and fees are applicable to foreigners. What are the costs of real estate agency services, taxes, fees. Is there any property registry verification system?

In general, from where to start such an operation to buy land in Kenya?

I am also looking for cooperators for a global business network that combines real estate and tourism to long-term cooperation.

For my part, I can take away the knowledge about the possibilities of investing in the Polish portfolio, also in real estate in Poland. If anyone will be interested please ask.
I will provide more information in private correspondence.
Best wishes
ReggaeMan_PL

mr REGGAEMAN, are you still intrested or were your problem shorted out, if yet please get more information w|app +254722213423. thanks in advance.