wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<45678>»
Huduma Namba Je Una yako?
Conquestador
#101 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:59:44 PM

Now that 'we' taken have that huduma namba,
Can someone tell us the REAL story behind it?
we promise not to unregister.

現在'我們'採取了那個huduma namba,
有人能告訴我們它背後的真實故事嗎?
我們保證不會註銷。
Bigchick
#102 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:20:52 PM

hardwood wrote:
I hear you can arrange the guy comes and registers you at home.

Yes as at yesterday.I hear Matiangi got wind of it and no gadget is allowed to leave the registration centre.Order by Matiangi
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
newfarer
#103 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 6:32:51 AM

Conquestador wrote:
Now that 'we' taken have that huduma namba,
Can someone tell us the REAL story behind it?
we promise not to unregister.

現在'我們'採取了那個huduma namba,
有人能告訴我們它背後的真實故事嗎?
我們保證不會註銷。

someone conceived a 6 billion tender.he has delivered now 31/50 million .he will be now paid.end of the story.still can't figure out the value of the numba.A scam.
punda amecheka
tycho
#104 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 10:12:06 AM

It isn't my Karma to have this number at the moment.
hardwood
#105 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 3:05:51 PM

Last minute rush....

masukuma
#106 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 4:06:35 PM

I guess some of us will have to wait up and see what happens to you when you don't have this Hujuma number!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Liv
#107 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 7:55:25 PM

masukuma wrote:
I guess some of us will have to wait up and see what happens to you when you don't have this Hujuma number!

I will only go for the number if it's required legally like the ID number.
murchr
#108 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 7:57:28 PM

7 more days ~ President

Unnecessary if you ask me, people will still procrastinate to the last day
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
newfarer
#109 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 8:03:41 PM

Liv wrote:
masukuma wrote:

I will only go for the number if it's required legally like the ID number.

hata wewe man in blue unaresist.na akina aa saa hii ndo wana support. kwani hii tenda ilikuwa ya nani
punda amecheka
tycho
#110 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 8:19:31 PM

This hujuma thing is not just bordering on illegality, but is also preposterous. If visitors are coming by the day and children are being born, how can there be a deadline?

Why does this government treat her citizens like foolish and errant creatures?
murchr
#111 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 9:01:00 PM

tycho wrote:
This hujuma thing is not just bordering on illegality, but is also preposterous. If visitors are coming by the day and children are being born, how can there be a deadline?

You are the confused one, this is just the mass registration, the process will continue at your assistant chief's office later after the data clean up is done.

It is not mandatory, those who wish to stay away can do so without sumbuaing everyone. We know many are registered already ni domo tu mnapiga hapa.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
tycho
#112 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 9:06:50 PM

murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:

You are the confused one, this is just the mass registration, the process will continue at your assistant chief's office later after the data clean up is done.

It is not mandatory, those who wish to stay away can do so without sumbuaing everyone. We know many are registered already ni domo tu mnapiga hapa.

Yeah, your 31m plus are certainly many. And it's good to know that there's no such thing as a deadline.

Otherwise we the confused can see the inconsistency of your PR 'stunts'.

Why again did you say the extension is unnecessary?
alma1
#113 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 9:14:37 PM

Watu watiiii!!!

One more week for what?

I will conform when Maraga says I have to. Not one day or one day before.

Now I know how Kenyans vote. Fear works.

I still have not met one person who can explain to me why they got it..All they tell me is that Raila got it, Uhuru got it and even today Moi got it.

Wow.

Just because everyone else has it, I should go ahead and get it. Since everyone has a gashungwa, let me get one too.

I want to know the legal reason why I should get it. Not fear.

Korti bandia ikikubali, I shall conform.

Let me see if they shall refuse to take my taxes.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#114 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 9:18:21 PM

tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:

Yeah, your 31m plus are certainly many. And it's good to know that there's no such thing as a deadline.

Just for your comprehension, I said the extension is UNNECESSARY
tycho
#115 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 9:26:45 PM

murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:

I've already conceded that part. The question is why you said it was unnecessary!

murchr
#116 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 9:35:22 PM

tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:

I've already conceded that part. The question is why you said it was unnecessary!

The reason is there
tycho
#117 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 10:04:37 PM

murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:

The reason is there

Good. Because there's a 'last day' for an unnecessary exercise that requires mass participation.
alma1
#118 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 10:49:32 PM

tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:

The reason is there

Last day before you burn was like Jesus burning on a cross.

I shall get one extra week every week.

I promise.

Until Maraga said so.

After all Mohamed has not managed to get ALL peoples follow him.

This number is either something better than my ID or not.

Let me see the KRA guys coming for me. I'll tell them I don't a huduma number.

After the laptops, this is more terrible.

That's my view. You can hold another. Please don't arrest me for saying I'm not a thuraku.

Good. Because there's a 'last day' for an unnecessary exercise that requires mass participation.

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#119 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 11:16:19 PM

tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
tycho wrote:

The reason is there

The project needs to move to the next phase, extending this phase just delays everything else
tycho
#120 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 11:44:54 PM

@Murchr, yesterday at around 8pm I saw a crowd gathered at some chemist, and I suspected it was about this huduma number and upon inquiry I confirmed that to be the case. Later I gathered that each person was parting with 100 shillings for the service of filling the form!

Today in the middle of last minute rush I overheard someone saying how he spent 200 shillings to bribe the clerks to get the service.

My daughter called to persuade me to take this number so that I could be able to call her otherwise the earlier threat would be carried out!

Others have falsified information like education level or the home county details etc.

Surely @Murchr what have you done to God's people, and to what end have you terrified the masses to participate in an optional exercise?

What is this next phase you are talking about, and is it ethical?