wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<8910
Huduma Namba Je Una yako?
alma1
#181 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 8:47:30 PM

My fren, wewe kaa na hiyo namba yako...Mimi sina na bado niko na passport.

If you can't even understand what the ruling said, no wonder you guys come up with stupid silly laws all the time.

All I can do is wish you luck with the legislation required, tutakua hapa hapa.

But there are some very rich fellas in Kenya who got billions of dollars with the knowledge that it will never be implemented.

That kanaba cannot be used until a legal framework is enacted. But since you have it, go use it tuone.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#182 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 3:33:19 AM

alma1 wrote:

If you can't even understand what the ruling said, no wonder you guys come up with stupid silly laws all the time.

But there are some very rich fellas in Kenya who got billions of dollars with the knowledge that it will never be implemented.

That kanaba cannot be used until a legal framework is enacted. But since you have it, go use it tuone.

You have a very interesting "shock absolve mechanism" You deny what is truth until you have cheated yourself completely of the fact.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Amores
#183 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 4:32:56 PM

alma1 wrote:

Hehehe, so we don't need this Ka namba?
I remember i landed a day before closure na niko na ako ka slip .....
I am happy
murchr
#184 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 8:22:46 AM

Now this is to replace the ID? Why? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Was it not to be an ID that would be used for the sole purpose of keeping your identity private? So back to square 1 sharing this number with security guards Mpesa women etc?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
sqft
#185 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 10:00:55 AM

murchr wrote:
Now this is to replace the ID? Why? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Was it not to be an ID that would be used for the sole purpose of keeping your identity private? So back to square 1 sharing this number with security guards Mpesa women etc?

Why are you always angry with everything the govt does, yaani kila kitu including huduma no, sgr, nairobi commuter trains, nairobi expressway, northern water collector tunnels, last mile electrification, badi nairobi rejuvenation, KQ NY flights, handshake, BBI etc etc. So what do you want the govt to do?
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.