#1 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 12:10:16 PM

Je Una Yako ? hii kitu ni nini?

"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
Sansa
#2 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 6:04:39 PM

30 days? That's ambitious.
newfarer
#3 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 6:59:16 PM

set to fail. not well thought. who has time to queue at huduma centers .why not in primary schools, market centers ,churches or during census later in the year if they must do it.how will the few huduma centers serve 50 million kenyans in 30days.a joke of a government.seems like someone has to get a tender at all cost
punda amecheka
Baratang
#4 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 7:11:09 PM

newfarer wrote:
set to fail. not well thought. who has time to queue at huduma centers .why not in primary schools, market centers ,churches.how will the few huduma centers serve 50 million kenyans in 30days.a joke of a government.seems like someone has to get a tender at all cost

If Kenyans don't wait until the last minute like they do, it will be possible to register the eligible lot.
Bigchick
#5 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 7:14:08 PM

30 days are for piloting.Then it will be rolled out.

Jameni,let's be positive.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
newfarer
#6 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 7:15:27 PM

why did they have to roll out without civic education or public participation.what is it and how will it add sufurias in my kitchen
punda amecheka
murchr
#7 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 7:50:23 PM

If you followed the other thread on this topic, you'd notice that the ongoing activity is the pilot project for select counties-----the whole thing will roll out later in March.

Wazuans have become as lazy as the jonalists we have these days
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
masukuma
#8 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 10:28:28 PM

What’s the point of this whole card again?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#9 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 10:58:55 PM

masukuma wrote:

My assumption:

After sometime u will have only 2 gvt issued docs. Id and passport.

The rest NHIF, NSSF, Drivers license, pin, whathaveyou will be obsolete.

Eventually, a huduma number will track a Kenyan from birth to death.

Right now they are creating a database and my observations from what Mucheru said is they dont completely trust the data at the National Reg bureau. As you opined sometimes back, Kenyans share ID numbers.

You can download a registration form online BUT that cannot be photocopied and used by anyone else....the form is serialized.

Once you leave the asst chiefs office you leave with nothing just the docs you go with. Ie the docs mentioned above and title(s)
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
newfarer
#10 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 5:52:13 AM

murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:

My assumption:

Right now they are creating a database and my observations from what Mucheru said is they dont completely trust the data at the National Reg bureau. As you opined sometimes back, Kenyans share ID numbers.

You can download a registration form online BUT that cannot be photocopied and used by anyone else....the form is serialized.

Once you leave the asst chiefs office you leave with nothing just the docs you go with. Ie the docs mentioned above and title(s)

if he cannot trust the National Reg bureau ,what will make him or someone in future trust the lowly huduma centers?

ntsa the digital has it has been has been duplicating number plates .what will stop huduma centers from duplicating their cards? this is another jubilee hot air to me.and muchr if our high flying brother masukuma can't see the meaning or need for this card how will mama mbogas see it.you refuse to serve a kenyan citizen with national ID ,you attract litigations or low rating of the government performance.is the huduma crap backed up by any law?
punda amecheka
Siringi
#11 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 5:00:26 PM

the card ExpiresApplause Applause Applause Applause This country has geniuses... hapa iko mtu anakula vizuri sana set to eternity

"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
murchr
#12 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 5:13:16 PM

newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:

My assumption:

if he cannot trust the National Reg bureau ,what will make him or someone in future trust the lowly huduma centers?

ntsa the digital has it has been has been duplicating number plates .what will stop huduma centers from duplicating their cards? this is another jubilee hot air to me.and muchr if our high flying brother masukuma can't see the meaning or need for this card how will mama mbogas see it.you refuse to serve a kenyan citizen with national ID ,you attract litigations or low rating of the government performance.is the huduma crap backed up by any law?

Do you really think huduma centers will be managing your data?

Tuongee kinaga ubaga this is wazua where it is believed that the avg understanding of members is above average. What do Huduma centers do? From your lay man understanding?

murchr
#13 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 5:18:30 PM

Siringi wrote:
the card ExpiresApplause Applause Applause Applause This country has geniuses... hapa iko mtu anakula vizuri sana set to eternity

Although what is posted up there is probably fake.....They (ids) should expire (happens even in the first world)....nobody looks the same after 10 years. Almost always when I hand my ID to some security guard...they will take a second look at me and ask again...ai kweli huyu ni wewe? You may be disabled or impaired after 5 years of getting your driving license, shouldn't that be known to the republic? I tend to think the same govt agency that creates your IDs will handle this; no tender...on the positive though these are jobs.

Yes its fake.

newfarer
#14 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 5:38:52 PM

murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:

My assumption:

Tuongee kinaga ubaga this is wazua where it is believed that the avg understanding of members is above average. What do Huduma centers do? From your lay man understanding?

who will be managing since you seem to have insider information that my below average thinking can't decipher.
punda amecheka
murchr
#15 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 5:56:09 PM

newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:

My assumption:

who will be managing since you seem to have insider information that my below average thinking can't decipher.

The Huduma centers are like banking halls, you give the cashier your bank card and they transact according to what you want. They are just a service center

The databases will be run under the ministry of ICT. There's an overhaul of govt systems going on....every govt dept was running their own show but for integrity purposes the Ministry of ICT is taking up the role of managing all govt data/databases/software and licensing for efficiency purposes. Remember how Alma was bashing GOK for being hacked

This news cutting has the best summary

Previously discussed here: http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...aspx?g=posts&t=37173
Sansa
#16 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 7:01:28 PM

deleted
masukuma
#17 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 7:17:51 PM

murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:

My assumption:

So what if I don’t want the cards? I am OK as I am... what happens? I have seen civil registry attempts in too many countries fail because they fail to make the citizen know what is in it for them.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#18 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 7:23:03 PM

masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:

My assumption:

So what if I don’t want the cards? I am OK as I am... what happens? I have seen civil registry attempts in too many countries fail because they fail to make the citizen know what is in it got them.

What if you do not want the Huduma ID (my understanding is that the other cards will be obsolete in sometime) so i think* you may not be able to access govt services (NHIF, NSSF, DL, Title deeds, etc) Lets say our banks decide that they will only use the huduma number then you might not be able to access banking services too. Again...my assumption yet to see how everything rolls out.
newfarer
#19 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:09:38 PM

I haven't forgotten being told by this government that laptops will be given to all class one kids.also being told that we have moved to cashless matatu payment system and cash Wont be acceptable in public service. Michuki rules will come back on 12 Nov 18.hot air .some body will make his money and the steam of registration will die.remind me on 19th August 2019.

“There is no such thing as government services. They are public services and constitutional entitlements with or without #HudumaNamba,” David Ndii
punda amecheka
murchr
#20 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:32:16 PM

newfarer wrote:
I haven't forgotten being told by this government that laptops will be given to all class one kids.also being told that we have moved to cashless matatu payment system and cash Wont be acceptable in public service. Michuki rules will come back on 12 Nov 18.hot air .some body will make his money and the steam of registration will die.remind me on 19th August 2019.

“There is no such thing as government services. They are public services and constitutional entitlements with or without #HudumaNamba,” David Ndii

Hahahaa.....Ndii is playing to the gallery. Try doing it and come tell us what happens