Centum Group in Partnership with Heri Homes Apartments
mawinder
#21 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 5:19:26 PM

ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Centum Group (Owners of Two Rivers) in partnership with Heri Homes presents to the investors, Cascadia Apartments and Cascading Villas.

There will be an official launch for this project on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am. If any one is interested in investing in this venture or in need of more information, get in touch with me.

For more, check our website
https://herihomes.co.ke/...Apartments---Two-Rivers

That's what I have copy pasted from the original post. And there's no mention of depositing 10/-

Where are the villas

The villas will be built inside the Two Rivers. They will be next to the apartments. I wish there was a way to share the house plans and layout here. Do come for the launching of the project on 23rd February at Two Rivers Mall at the Expo Mall from 9am. And then visit the site.
Where can I send you the House plan brochures?

Send via whattsapp to 0725449586 and we can chat more there

Noted. See you there in a few

Hi Christine, I am interested in the units.Send me the floor plans and the details of project team eg architects, engineers and quantity surveyors.
ellyodhong@gmail.com
Mkimwa
#22 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 8:04:53 AM

so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

I recall the same being sent via centum with no mention of Heri homes.
Liv
#23 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:18:29 AM

Mkimwa wrote:

Heri homes are just the selling agents and to make their commissions they have substantially increased the prices.
ChristineOgada
#24 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:42:36 AM

mawinder wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Centum Group (Owners of Two Rivers) in partnership with Heri Homes presents to the investors, Cascadia Apartments and Cascading Villas.

There will be an official launch for this project on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am. If any one is interested in investing in this venture or in need of more information, get in touch with me.

That's what I have copy pasted from the original post. And there's no mention of depositing 10/-

Where are the villas

The villas will be built inside the Two Rivers. They will be next to the apartments. I wish there was a way to share the house plans and layout here. Do come for the launching of the project on 23rd February at Two Rivers Mall at the Expo Mall from 9am. And then visit the site.

Hi Christine, I am interested in the units.Send me the floor plans and the details of project team eg architects, engineers and quantity surveyors.
ellyodhong@gmail.com

I'm sending them to you shortly.
ChristineOgada
#25 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:46:51 AM

Mkimwa wrote:

Heri Homes is the developer. Centum Group floated a bid to several home developers. Cynton and Heri Homes were part of the bidders. Cynton initially won the bid, but something happened to make them lose the bid. We were picked late last year and after several negotiations including the price, we were given the go ahead to put up low cost houses in partnership with Centum Group. Come to the project launch on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am at the Expo Hall
ChristineOgada
#26 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:49:50 AM

Liv wrote:
Mkimwa wrote:

Heri homes are just the selling agents and to make their commissions they have substantially increased the prices.

Heri Homes is the developer. Centum Group floated a bid to several home developers. Cynton and Heri Homes were part of the bidders. Cynton initially won the bid, but something happened to make them lose the bid. We were picked late last year and after several negotiations including the price,{that's why you got the initial prices before they were reviewed} we were given the go ahead to put up low cost houses in partnership with Centum Group. Come to the project launch on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am at the Expo Hall.
ChristineOgada
#27 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 2:10:07 PM

ChristineOgada wrote:
mawinder wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:

Where are the villas

ellyodhong@gmail.com

I'm sending them to you shortly.

Hello guys. If you are still interested in getting units in Cascadia Two Rivers, let me know
ChristineOgada
#28 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 1:07:19 PM

ChristineOgada wrote:
[quote=Mkimwa]so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

Sorry, I mixed up with the information I got. Heri Homes is a partner in the side of Marketing, Centum Group is the sole developer.
ChristineOgada
#29 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 1:09:23 PM

ChristineOgada wrote:
[quote=Mkimwa]so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

ChristineOgada
#30 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 1:17:33 PM

ChristineOgada wrote:
Liv wrote:

Angelica _ann
#31 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 1:19:03 PM

ChristineOgada wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Liv wrote:

smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Chaka
#32 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 3:53:04 PM

From developer to selling agent,just like that...?

ChristineOgada wrote:
Liv wrote:
Mkimwa wrote:

Heri Homes is the developer. Centum Group floated a bid to several home developers. Cynton and Heri Homes were part of the bidders. Cynton initially won the bid, but something happened to make them lose the bid. We were picked late last year and after several negotiations including the price,{that's why you got the initial prices before they were reviewed} we were given the go ahead to put up low cost houses in partnership with Centum Group. Come to the project launch on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am at the Expo Hall.

mamilli
#33 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 4:54:49 PM

Chaka wrote:

ChristineOgada wrote:
Liv wrote:
Mkimwa wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ogada,jibu swali.
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
Angelica _ann
#34 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 7:42:23 PM

mamilli wrote:
Chaka wrote:

ChristineOgada wrote:
Liv wrote:
Mkimwa wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ogada,jibu swali.

Selling what you don't understand/know, surely - really. That was my biggest disappointment in all this. d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
ChristineOgada
#35 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 2:50:10 AM

ChristineOgada wrote:
Liv wrote:

ChristineOgada
#36 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:19:02 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Chaka wrote:

[quote=ChristineOgada][quote=Liv][quote=Mkimwa]so Heri homes in this case is the developer? Or is it just a sales agent?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ogada,jibu swali.[

Selling what you don't understand/know, surely - really. That was my biggest disappointment in all this. d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

People err. And I admit I erred and will not run away from my mistake. I apologize. And when I learn that I made a mistake, I will apologize and make the correction. The project is still new and I am still learning. By the time we hit the ground, I will be conversant with it.

This is my second project since moving here and I am still learning the ropes. Please do forgive me 🙏
ChristineOgada
#37 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:28:35 AM

[quote=Angelica _ann][quote=mamilli][quote=Chaka]From developer to selling agent,just like that...?

Angelica, I apologize for the confusion. I had assumed that we were the developers in this project until I was corrected by my seniors. That was an honest mistake and I apologize. This kind of error won't happen again. I know as a marketing representative, my information is relied upon with would be home owners to make decisions. What I don't know about certain projects, I will ask my seniors and share here.
Please forgive me. I erred.
Swenani
#38 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:35:03 AM

Heri homes is a solid company though
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?