wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Centum Group in Partnership with Heri Homes Apartments
ChristineOgada
#1 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 3:02:17 PM

Centum Group (Owners of Two Rivers) in partnership with Heri Homes presents to the investors, Cascadia Apartments and Cascading Villas.

There will be an official launch for this project on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am. If any one is interested in investing in this venture or in need of more information, get in touch with me.

For more, check our website
https://herihomes.co.ke/...-Apartments---Two-Rivers
Angelica _ann
#2 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 3:32:00 PM

ChristineOgada wrote:
Centum Group (Owners of Two Rivers) in partnership with Heri Homes presents to the investors, Cascadia Apartments and Cascading Villas.

There will be an official launch for this project on 23rd February 2019 at Two Rivers Mall from 9am. If any one is interested in investing in this venture or in need of more information, get in touch with me.

https://herihomes.co.ke/...Apartments---Two-Rivers

Deposit KES 10 d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
ChristineOgada
#3 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 3:35:01 PM

Where do I deposit the 10/-?
Angelica _ann
#4 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 3:46:55 PM

ChristineOgada wrote:

Am asking you, look at what you have posted. It has a requirement for a despot of KES 10.

Also your price terms are not correct, very poor start my dear.

Project In Brief
Project Type: Apartment
Listed For: Sale
One Bedroom: KES 8,500,000
Two Bedrooms: KES 12,300,000
Three Bedrooms: KES 14,400,000
Deposit: KES 10
Price Terms: 10% on Sale Agreement 30% over construction period 50% on or before project completion
Total Units: 450
Total Floors: 17
Bed Rooms: 3
With DSQ: YES
Pets Allowed: YES
Swimming Pool: YES
Lifts: YES
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
ChristineOgada
#5 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 3:51:16 PM

That's what I have copy pasted from the original post. And there's no mention of depositing 10/-
Angelica _ann
#6 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 3:55:03 PM

ChristineOgada wrote:

That's what I have copy pasted from the original post. And there's no mention of depositing 10/-

Kwani you are posting what you have not read yawa my dear sista .....

Price Terms: 10% on Sale Agreement 30% over construction period 50% on or before project completion
ChristineOgada
#7 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 3:55:59 PM

I have seen it... Thanks for the heads up. That's a typo from our website manager. It is supposed to be 10% and not 10Kes. I have alerted my boss for corrections. Thank you for pointing this out for us.
ChristineOgada
#8 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 4:02:03 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:

Am asking you, look at what you have posted. It has a requirement for a despot of KES 10.

Also your price terms are not correct, very poor start my dear.

Project In Brief
Project Type: Apartment
Listed For: Sale
One Bedroom: KES 8,500,000
Two Bedrooms: KES 12,300,000
Three Bedrooms: KES 14,400,000
Total Units: 450
Total Floors: 17
Bed Rooms: 3
With DSQ: YES
Pets Allowed: YES
Swimming Pool: YES
Lifts: YES

That was a typo. Thank you for pointing it out for us. The corrections are being made as we speak. When I posting this, I had hoped the info I had in the brochure matches that of website. Sorry for that confusion. The correct figure is 10%
Ericsson
#9 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 4:11:45 PM

ChristineOgada wrote:

Where are the villas
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
ChristineOgada
#10 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 4:30:23 PM

Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:

Where are the villas

The villas will be built inside the Two Rivers. They will be next to the apartments. I wish there was a way to share the house plans and layout here. Do come for the launching of the project on 23rd February at Two Rivers Mall at the Expo Mall from 9am. And then visit the site.
Where can I send you the House plan brochures?
Ericsson
#11 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 4:58:15 PM

ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:

Where are the villas

The villas will be built inside the Two Rivers. They will be next to the apartments. I wish there was a way to share the house plans and layout here. Do come for the launching of the project on 23rd February at Two Rivers Mall at the Expo Mall from 9am. And then visit the site.

Send via whattsapp to 0725449586 and we can chat more there
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
ChristineOgada
#12 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 5:33:40 PM

Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:

Where are the villas

Send via whattsapp to 0725449586 and we can chat more there

Noted. See you there in a few
Pesa Nane
#13 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 7:17:18 PM

ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:

Where are the villas

send to wazua@googlegroups.com
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
ChristineOgada
#14 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 9:37:30 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:

Where are the villas

Noted... Sharing by morning
Liv
#15 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 9:59:33 PM

Quote:
Within the superb 107-acre mixed use Two Rivers Development, Cascadia Apartments combines comfort,convenience and luxury living making it the ultimate choice for your home.
Life at Cascadia is nothing short of a dream!
When you want to enjoy luxurious downtime,Cascadia affords you immediate access to fine dining restaurants,entertainment,fashion avenues,hypermarkets and plenty of green parks.
It comprises of 1,2 , 3 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom duplex plus servant quarter.Other features include:
Swimming pool
Roof top Garden
Mini park
Kids playing area
Football pitch
Gym
Panoramic views
Located close proximity to International schools such as SABIS International,easy access to JKIA via Northern Bypass
Borehole-substitute to: Portable water by Two Rivers Water and Sanitation Company
Reliable power by Two Rivers power company
Cascadia are only 2 minutes’ walk to the biggest mall in Sub-Saharan Africa, The Two Rivers Mall giving easy access to fine dining restaurants, shops and the upcoming 4DX cinema.

1 Bedroom KES 8,000,000
2 Bedroom KES 11,500,000
3 Bedroom KES 13,500,000
3 Bedroom + DSQ KES 15,500,000
Cascading Duplex
3 Bedroom + DSQ Duplex A 17,000,000
3 Bedroom + DSQ Duplex B 20,000,000

I had received this earlier last week.... are the Heri homes people just increasing prices?
ChristineOgada
#16 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 10:18:22 PM

ChristineOgada wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:

Where are the villas

Noted... Sharing by morning

I have tried sharing and this is what I have been sent...
"
Hello christineogada@gmail.com,

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (wazua) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
* The owner of the group may have removed this group.
* You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
* This group may not be open to posting.
Please advice on what to do.
ChristineOgada
#17 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 10:24:28 PM

Liv wrote:
Quote:
Within the superb 107-acre mixed use Two Rivers Development, Cascadia Apartments combines comfort,convenience and luxury living making it the ultimate choice for your home.
When you want to enjoy luxurious downtime,Cascadia affords you immediate access to fine dining restaurants,entertainment,fashion avenues,hypermarkets and plenty of green parks.
It comprises of 1,2 , 3 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom duplex plus servant quarter.Other features include:
Swimming pool
Roof top Garden
Mini park
Kids playing area
Football pitch
Gym
Panoramic views
Located close proximity to International schools such as SABIS International,easy access to JKIA via Northern Bypass
Borehole-substitute to: Portable water by Two Rivers Water and Sanitation Company
Cascadia are only 2 minutes’ walk to the biggest mall in Sub-Saharan Africa, The Two Rivers Mall giving easy access to fine dining restaurants, shops and the upcoming 4DX cinema.

1 Bedroom KES 8,000,000
2 Bedroom KES 11,500,000
3 Bedroom KES 13,500,000
Cascading Duplex

I had received this earlier last week.... are the Heri homes people just increasing prices?

Please allow me to find out and revert back. The pricing on the website is what I have had in the pricing brochure. I will get back as soon as I get the response.
ChristineOgada
#18 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 9:20:55 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:

Kwani you are posting what you have not read yawa my dear sista .....

Let me start by apologizing for the typo error on the website. You can now check the website for the correct information. Thank you for being patient with us.
ChristineOgada
#19 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 9:24:18 PM

ChristineOgada wrote:
Liv wrote:
Quote:
Swimming pool
Roof top Garden
Mini park
Kids playing area
Football pitch
Gym
Panoramic views

1 Bedroom KES 8,000,000
2 Bedroom KES 11,500,000
3 Bedroom KES 13,500,000
Cascading Duplex

Please allow me to find out and revert back. The pricing on the website is what I have had in the pricing brochure. I will get back as soon as I get the response.

Prices escalate as the project progresses. The prices you’ve posted are Old prices that are no longer being used. You will witness this price changes as we progress in various stages of development.

Liv
#20 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 12:44:46 AM

ChristineOgada wrote:
ChristineOgada wrote:
Liv wrote:
Quote:
Swimming pool
Roof top Garden
Mini park
Kids playing area
Football pitch
Gym
Panoramic views

1 Bedroom KES 8,000,000
2 Bedroom KES 11,500,000
3 Bedroom KES 13,500,000
Cascading Duplex

Prices escalate as the project progresses. The prices you’ve posted are Old prices that are no longer being used. You will witness this price changes as we progress in various stages of development.

Really? When was the project launched and what were the first prices?

Wasn't this project launched in Dec2018/ January 2019? How can the prices change within a month ?