wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<12345>
Shafted by a Wazuan
hardwood
#41 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 11:56:32 AM

This case reminds me of the saga concerning the newly constructed 38 floor Opal tower apartment building in Sydney Australia that developed cracks and doors couldn't open. The home owners had to be evacuated by firefighters with concerns that the tower could collapse.

https://www.theguardian....-51-units-deemed-unsafe

Lolest!
#42 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 2:17:33 PM

hardwood wrote:
Chaka wrote:
And who were the project architects..?I believe the architects are supposed to verify that construction is as per design..stage to stage,ie unless the architects goofed in the design from the start?

Forester wrote:

@Hardwood, the design flaw is in the lounge/sitting room. 3 blocks 34 units having the same problem. I gave up on these guys. They ran to Itrade Gardens and now ITrade Park.

I have seen that design where a giant window runs from the floor to the ceiling and beyond to the next floor. That leaves a small gap between the slab and the window grills and that's where the sound is channeled through. So it is an architectural design flaw.

That said I have lived in an apartment and it was the worst experience. The kids upstairs would play football and drag chairs in their sitting room daily till midnight. I couldn't watch a movie in peace. Then when I get to the bedroom their parents upstairs would be doing it daily and the whole night with the bed creaking endlessly. Imagine that scenario when my wife amefura and hasn't spoken to me for 2 weeks while the couple upstairs wako honeymoon 24/7? Then the toilets upstairs would be flushing all the time and at odd hours interrupting your sleep. Apartment living ni shida.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#43 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 2:47:49 PM

murchr wrote:
Forester wrote:
I will not mention names but will mention the company.

ITrade Company Ltd

Still have conversations on record (e-mail and whatsapp) with the main guy and the site managers. Finally, was told to pambana na hali yangu as warranty period had pitad. Very unfair yet issues were brought to their attention before warranty period was over.

The worst thing is hearing your neighbors conversations like you are in the same room, you could be eating and neighbors are landing, they could be having a party and you want some peace, they could be watching Citizen and you want NTV. Phase 1 guys complained of the above, they should have corrected the anomaly in phase II but wapi.

Wazua sleuths can get the names of the directors and post them here. We need to shame these thieves otherwise we can forget anything integrity.

https://www.nation.co.ke...850826-shoqor/index.html
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
mulla
#44 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 3:18:38 PM

Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
[quote=Forester]I will not mention names but will mention the company.

ITrade Company Ltd

Still have conversations on record (e-mail and whatsapp) with the main guy and the site managers. Finally, was told to pambana na hali yangu as warranty period had pitad. Very unfair yet issues were brought to their attention before warranty period was over.

The worst thing is hearing your neighbors conversations like you are in the same room, you could be eating and neighbors are landing, they could be having a party and you want some peace, they could be watching Citizen and you want NTV. Phase 1 guys complained of the above, they should have corrected the anomaly in phase II but wapi.

Wazua sleuths can get the names of the directors and post them here. We need to shame these thieves otherwise we can forget anything integrity.

https://www.nation.co.ke...50826-shoqor/index.html[/quote]

Laughing out loudly that's MM??
Angelica _ann
#45 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 4:07:41 PM

mulla wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:

ITrade Company Ltd

So this lofty stories rags to riches are never true, ukora mwingi along the way. smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Chaka
#46 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 4:29:06 PM

"Itrade has also brought in three other shareholders — an architect, an electrical engineer and a structural engineer"
So its like for earlier projects,this expertise was lacking?
[quote=Lolest!]
murchr
#47 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 4:52:28 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
mulla wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:

ITrade Company Ltd

So this lofty stories rags to riches are never true, ukora mwingi along the way. smile smile smile

Shame on you Story tellers...cutting corners everywhere
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#48 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 6:54:04 PM

murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mulla wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:

ITrade Company Ltd

Kwanza this story of gated community being 6 houses has to end. A gated community is 100 plus homes. Sio I build 3 houses put a gate and call it gated community.

Anyway, I await MM's reply. I think this week I'm learning to sharap until I see the evidence.

MM kazi kwako. But this looks bad.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Ryko
#49 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 6:58:10 PM

hardwood wrote:
Chaka wrote:
And who were the project architects..?I believe the architects are supposed to verify that construction is as per design..stage to stage,ie unless the architects goofed in the design from the start?

Forester wrote:

@Hardwood, the design flaw is in the lounge/sitting room. 3 blocks 34 units having the same problem. I gave up on these guys. They ran to Itrade Gardens and now ITrade Park.

I have seen that design where a giant window runs from the floor to the ceiling and beyond to the next floor. That leaves a small gap between the slab and the window grills and that's where the sound is channeled through. So it is an architectural design flaw.

That said I have lived in an apartment and it was the worst experience. The kids upstairs would play football and drag chairs in their sitting room daily till midnight. I couldn't watch a movie in peace. Then when I get to the bedroom their parents upstairs would be doing it daily and the whole night with the bed creaking endlessly. Imagine that scenario when my wife amefura and hasn't spoken to me for 2 weeks while the couple upstairs wako honeymoon 24/7? Then the toilets upstairs would be flushing all the time and at odd hours interrupting your sleep. Apartment living ni shida.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Apartments need a thread on its own...
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
Forester
#50 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 10:28:38 PM

Chaka wrote:

Forester wrote:

Architects were probably directors or have shares within ITrade. I doubt they'd give 2 hoots when ITrade Gardens (read more shafting) was underway.

Am certain that some Wazuans know MM and other directors of ITrade. Mwambieni akuje hapa maybe they'll be jolted to take action. The problem with him is that he knows what he did and gives flimsy reasons ati 'our margins are thin'. Bure kabisa!
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
Forester
#51 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 10:38:36 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
mulla wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:

ITrade Company Ltd

Ukora mingi na catwalk when receiving fake awards and put on a pedestal by our fake journalists who do zero research.
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
Chaka
#52 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 10:40:15 PM

Is this the DC "ambassador"?
Forester wrote:

Am certain that some Wazuans know MM and other directors of ITrade. Mwambieni akuje hapa maybe they'll be jolted to take action. The problem with him is that he knows what he did and gives flimsy reasons ati 'our margins are thin'. Bure kabisa!

Forester
#53 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 10:48:48 PM

Chaka wrote:
Forester wrote:

No. Wazua Mwalimu M.

I recall a time when one of the neighbours sent an SOS past 9pm as his house on ground floor was flooding with dirty kitchen water from upper units who were then told to reduce water usage to help the brother and the family sleep for the night. The guy was literally wading in his house Sad. Less than a year of occupancy and already dealing with monstrous issues.
hardwood
#54 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 11:45:44 PM

Forester wrote:
Chaka wrote:
Forester wrote:

No. Wazua Mwalimu M.

I recall a time when one of the neighbours sent an SOS past 9pm as his house on ground floor was flooding with dirty kitchen water from upper units who were then told to reduce water usage to help the brother and the family sleep for the night. The guy was literally wading in his house Sad. Less than a year of occupancy and already dealing with monstrous issues.

Poleni sana. All those shidas and one is still servicing the mortgage.
alma1
#55 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 12:49:48 AM

hardwood wrote:
Forester wrote:
Chaka wrote:
Forester wrote:

No. Wazua Mwalimu M.

As much as you and me abuse each other on wazua. I can't shaft you..

There's nothing worse than a friend who shafts you. That's an evil human being. Afadhali Ekeza, they only hire sales people.

But someone who wrote one of the best posts on wazua? Apana.

I keep on telling you. Bad people are bad people. If their mother could not change them, you can't.

Selling a house like that and you feel like you are hot?

Lakini giving useless houses to your friends is a just evidence of an evil person.

Niko na shida wazua na mtu moja tu. But he only comes over Christmas. Jipange kaka. Next time I hear from you utaniandikia hii maneno.

Huyu jamaa kama hatajibu haya mashtaka by Monday ni mkora. Then we can work on his iTrade upus. By the way which was the wazua chonalist who gave him such fame. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

eangaga
#56 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 1:08:31 AM

hardwood wrote:
Forester wrote:
Chaka wrote:
Forester wrote:

No. Wazua Mwalimu M.

Imagine, the family still has the mortgage to service, has disputes to settle with neighbors, cant sleep, no peace of mind . This is a very very bad situation.
I have to say referrals or deals I have entered into from this group for the most part were of value. This is why I have loved it here. I was a casual reader for a long time and just joined recently.
I think we have good folks in here but there are bad ones as well. We weep for you brother and we hope you find relief some how.
It is unethical to think that these guys boast of millions yet doing substandard work.

I am wondering about the Diaspora investors that are invested with them...I wonder how their investments are doing? If you were shafted from right under your nose, imagine that guy doing the business from the sweeping deserts of California. All he has are pictures....Let me not scare anyone but I fear this is how people lose their shirts. This is what it looks like...
hardwood
#57 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 7:00:16 AM

The houses look nice from a distance but they should sort the design problems for the sake of the current and future home owners.

Kenyan Oracle
#58 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 1:08:10 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mulla wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:

ITrade Company Ltd

Kwanza this story of gated community being 6 houses has to end. A gated community is 100 plus homes. Sio I build 3 houses put a gate and call it gated community.

Anyway, I await MM's reply. I think this week I'm learning to sharap until I see the evidence.

Mass Class action comes to mind
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
hardwood
#59 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 4:36:04 PM

alma1 wrote:

Hata in Karen I have seen gated communities of 3 houses. I think anything above 2 houses with a common gate nowadays is a gated community.
Superprime1
#60 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 11:18:27 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mulla wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:

ITrade Company Ltd

Those types of developments should be rightly called gated compounds. Anyone selling those as gated communities is already shafting people!
Huyu MM atoklezee. He should do justice to this brother and his neighbours. He should sacrifice the margins to safeguard reputation. After all, he boasted to be making lots of mullah. I always doubt people who shout from the rooftops about how much money they are making; if it were honest, they wouldn't be itching to tell all. (What they never say is how they shaft people)