wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
Shafted by a Wazuan
quicksand
#21 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:20:32 PM

dunkang wrote:

murchr wrote:

Just anika them in the same spirit so that no other wazuan gets into the mess.

Since tbe location of the unit nor the person's name are forthcoming, lets say, either;
i. There is nothing like that, or
ii. There is nothing lile that

Wueeeh, even Euler's theorem is not this hard
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
murchr
#22 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:27:57 PM

Forester wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

The wazuan looks obvious to me!!!

@AA, the guy who appears on BD Africa louded as an upcoming developer currently doing another project on Eastern Bypass.

Woe unto the guys who'll buy the houses as same cheap fixtures/fittings have been used.

Asante. Even someone else mentioned the same. Pole, best thing with experience is you now know and should never repeat the same mistake.

Mwalimu Marty, for those still scratching their heads. Sad, I guess integrity is not part of our DNA but we shall proceed with caution. Pole again
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
actuarywahisa
#23 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:35:15 PM

Ryko wrote:
Forester wrote:
dunkang wrote:
[quote=murchr]Just anika them in the same spirit so that no other wazuan gets into the mess.

Since tbe location of the unit nor the person's name are forthcoming, lets say, either;

I see what you are trying to do there.

Author of Power of Financial Education thread. That guy you guy.

Sijataja Mtu mimi lakini dont hurt your buddy makalio.....

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
There are too many opportunities all around. Open your eyes and maybe you'll spot one
Forester
#24 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:04:45 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Forester wrote:
dunkang wrote:
murchr wrote:

Marty? That was Marty

MM these days means Mugundar Men not Mwalimmoo Marti

You got it.

You pray that one day you wake up and the house isn't flooded or overthink on what else could have been compromised like the structure Pray Pray Pray.
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
murchr
#25 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:24:05 PM

Forester wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Forester wrote:
dunkang wrote:
murchr wrote:

Marty? That was Marty

You got it.

You pray that one day you wake up and the house isn't flooded or overthink on what else could have been compromised like the structure Pray Pray Pray.

Am assuming this is your first house, and I know it is possible that you are still paying for it, but someone told me that all you need when investing in what you will call home is 'a piece of mind'...you are clearly not at peace, you worry about your children, makalio being cut up by cracked ceramic, poor plumbing, structure and God knows what else. My advise to you is get a valuation of your house right now...and start thinking of moving...this time you know better move to a place you will live with peace in mind. No rush tho...take your time
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Bigchick
#26 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:59:28 PM

Can we now get his/her real name and company.

Wazua pseudoname not enough.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Sansa
#27 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 6:26:48 PM

Name and Shame. Kenyans keep suffering because we don't call people out on their bull. Let us know who this person is so we can avoid them and save ourselves the headache. I don't know how doable this is but you and your neighbors should take him to court.
Lolest!
#28 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 6:54:54 PM

Forester wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Forester wrote:
dunkang wrote:
murchr wrote:

Marty? That was Marty

You got it.

Pole man & thanks for the heads up

Real name & company name please
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Chaka
#29 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:03:39 PM

Did MM not say he was leaving Wazoo..and he said adios?

Forester wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Forester wrote:
dunkang wrote:
murchr wrote:

Marty? That was Marty

You got it.

eangaga
#30 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:10:17 PM

Company name please. Some of us are in the process of getting homes and we would like to be safe. I really trusted Wazua sana.
I got a recommendation for a Matatu person in Ngara who turned out to be a con. From that incident, it kind of eroded my trust. I wish trust and integrity level in the forum was higher.It remains my wish.

I feel for you. Repairs are expensive. Some things repairs cannot fix. This is very very sad. I think you should come together as a group of buyers and see what the courts can do. The person is still in business.
Some things are hard to understand. A guy who has billions is still cheating kenyans out of their 60 shillings by selling them substandard beer.
Hard to understand. But its real. Lets be honest, lets promote integrity and honesty.

Lolest! wrote:
Forester wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Forester wrote:
dunkang wrote:
murchr wrote:

Marty? That was Marty

You got it.

Pole man & thanks for the heads up

Real name & company name please

Forester
#31 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:31:48 PM

I will not mention names but will mention the company.

ITrade Company Ltd

Still have conversations on record (e-mail and whatsapp) with the main guy and the site managers. Finally, was told to pambana na hali yangu as warranty period had pitad. Very unfair yet issues were brought to their attention before warranty period was over.

The worst thing is hearing your neighbors conversations like you are in the same room, you could be eating and neighbors are landing, they could be having a party and you want some peace, they could be watching Citizen and you want NTV. Phase 1 guys complained of the above, they should have corrected the anomaly in phase II but wapi.

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
murchr
#32 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:45:08 PM

Forester wrote:

ITrade Company Ltd

Still have conversations on record (e-mail and whatsapp) with the main guy and the site managers. Finally, was told to pambana na hali yangu as warranty period had pitad. Very unfair yet issues were brought to their attention before warranty period was over.

The worst thing is hearing your neighbors conversations like you are in the same room, you could be eating and neighbors are landing, they could be having a party and you want some peace, they could be watching Citizen and you want NTV. Phase 1 guys complained of the above, they should have corrected the anomaly in phase II but wapi.

Wazua sleuths can get the names of the directors and post them here. We need to shame these thieves otherwise we can forget anything integrity.
dunkang
#33 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:54:31 PM

Kama ni hawa watu wa itrade park, mimi kwisha kubali.

Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

hardwood
#34 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 8:13:07 PM

Forester wrote:

ITrade Company Ltd

That is a major design flaw. I don't want to imagine the stress you go through now that you have no privacy in your own home. You cant land in peace even on Valentine day like today coz your jiranis can hear everything. Can this be corrected by filling and sound proofing the gaps? Hapa we need to give Mwalimu Marty some major lessons.
Forester
#35 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 8:36:02 PM

hardwood wrote:
Forester wrote:

ITrade Company Ltd

That is a major design flaw. I don't want to imagine the stress you go through now that you have no privacy in your own home. You cant land in peace even on Valentine day like today coz your jiranis can hear everything. Can this be corrected by filling and sound proofing the gaps? Hapa we need to give Mwalimu Marty some major lessons.

@Hardwood, the design flaw is in the lounge/sitting room. 3 blocks 34 units having the same problem. I gave up on these guys. They ran to Itrade Gardens and now ITrade Park.
Chaka
#36 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:00:42 PM

And who were the project architects..?I believe the architects are supposed to verify that construction is as per design..stage to stage,ie unless the architects goofed in the design from the start?

Forester wrote:

@Hardwood, the design flaw is in the lounge/sitting room. 3 blocks 34 units having the same problem. I gave up on these guys. They ran to Itrade Gardens and now ITrade Park.

hardwood
#37 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:52:28 PM

Chaka wrote:
And who were the project architects..?I believe the architects are supposed to verify that construction is as per design..stage to stage,ie unless the architects goofed in the design from the start?

Forester wrote:

I have seen that design where a giant window runs from the floor to the ceiling and beyond to the next floor. That leaves a small gap between the slab and the window grills and that's where the sound is channeled through. So it is an architectural design flaw.

That said I have lived in an apartment and it was the worst experience. The kids upstairs would play football and drag chairs in their sitting room daily till midnight. I couldn't watch a movie in peace. Then when I get to the bedroom their parents upstairs would be doing it daily and the whole night with the bed creaking endlessly. Imagine that scenario when my wife amefura and hasn't spoken to me for 2 weeks while the couple upstairs wako honeymoon 24/7? Then the toilets upstairs would be flushing all the time and at odd hours interrupting your sleep. Apartment living ni shida.
Impunity
#38 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 11:42:27 PM

hardwood wrote:
Chaka wrote:

Forester wrote:

I have seen that design where a giant window runs from the floor to the ceiling and beyond to the next floor. That leaves a small gap between the slab and the window grills and that's where the sound is channeled through. So it is an architectural design flaw.

That said I have lived in an apartment and it was the worst experience. The kids upstairs would play football and drag chairs in their sitting room daily till midnight. I couldn't watch a movie in peace. Then when I get to the bedroom their parents upstairs would be doing it daily and the whole night with the bed creaking endlessly. Imagine that scenario when my wife amefura and hasn't spoken to me for 2 weeks while the couple upstairs wako honeymoon 24/7? Then the toilets upstairs would be flushing all the time and at odd hours interrupting your sleep. Apartment living ni shida.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Thitifini
#39 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 10:22:43 AM

Impunity wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Chaka wrote:

Forester wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Forester
#40 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 11:17:40 AM

hardwood wrote:
Chaka wrote:

Forester wrote:

You have to start from somewhere on your way up. Its a given that retiring in an apartment isn't an option.