wazua Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<12345>
Banda Homes et al
hardwood
#41 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 12:38:33 PM

Mbarire_2019 wrote:
Thanks Hardwood for the helpful clarification...But where there smoke there's fire...I just hope no innocent Kenyan striving to get a home will be conned so painful.people get depressed and lives change from such deceit.

I remember Suraya went through the same ordeal. There were lots of "complaints" on wazua and elsewhere eti sijui they were building too many houses, that they were undertaking too many projects at the same time, that they were starting new projects before finishing new ones, that the houses were taking too long to complete, the Gatabaki court case bla bla bla. But Suraya weathered the storm and have been delivering nice houses including Fourways Junction. So even Banda will make it. Expect alot of mud to be thrown at you when you disrupt the market or when you come up with innovative products.

Chaka
#42 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 1:41:21 PM

These houses don't seem to have gutters to channel off rain water?

hardwood wrote:

Earlier project. Completed and occupied. Happy customers...Hapa kazi tu...

symoniz
#43 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 1:48:31 PM

Buying off-plan should really be risk based. If 2M is pocket change, you can risk it but if it is all you have better buy a finished product even if at a premium. My preference is a finished product with a ready title
jmbada
#44 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 1:54:09 PM

ibsi wrote:
hardwood wrote:
I think the competitors are just being jealous. We should ignore the whatsapp chatterboxes, rumour mongers and doomsayers. What the company needs is support, not sabotage.

Being cautious is the best investment. I have lost twice in pyramid and I wouldn't.

Hmmmm....lakini that letter! To which Sir or Madam is it even addressed?
Chaka
#45 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 2:35:21 PM

And that rubber stamp looks like it was made huko Riveroni..
jmbada wrote:

Hmmmm....lakini that letter! To which Sir or Madam is it even addressed?

mkenyan
#46 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 2:46:28 PM

hardwood wrote:
Mbarire_2019 wrote:
Thanks Hardwood for the helpful clarification...But where there smoke there's fire...I just hope no innocent Kenyan striving to get a home will be conned so painful.people get depressed and lives change from such deceit.

I remember Suraya went through the same ordeal. There were lots of "complaints" on wazua and elsewhere eti sijui they were building too many houses, that they were undertaking too many projects at the same time, that they were starting new projects before finishing new ones, that the houses were taking too long to complete, the Gatabaki court case bla bla bla. But Suraya weathered the storm and have been delivering nice houses including Fourways Junction. So even Banda will make it. Expect alot of mud to be thrown at you when you disrupt the market or when you come up with innovative products.

oh dear. you realise comparing banda to suraya is not helping your case?
Bigchick
#47 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 7:55:57 PM

Is it that guys here have not been scammed by Gakuyo and Banda homes or they prefer to suffer in silence?

I expected fireworks and regrets on this wall.

Am a victim of Dinara,8 years on still waiting for my title.Not a huge amount though but still large enough to cause me to join those who will be seeking justice.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Mbarire_2019
#48 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 8:22:56 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Is it that guys here have not been scammed by Gakuyo and Banda homes or they prefer to suffer in silence?

Am a victim of Dinara,8 years on still waiting for my title.Not a huge amount though but still large enough to cause me to join those who will be seeking justice.

What!pole!the pain of being conned ones hard earned cash!!!

The same Dinara now rebranded Banda!
wal6807
#49 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 2:39:43 AM

mkenyan wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Mbarire_2019 wrote:

oh dear. you realise comparing banda to suraya is not helping your case?

How many projects has Suraya completed since 4ways ?Eh?
"Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers."
•Socrates (470?-399 BC)
rwitre
#50 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 9:23:16 AM

Go to Migaa and buy an already finished apartment. Title ready. smile
Impunity
#51 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 10:36:48 AM

Bigchick wrote:

You got the land but still waiting for title or you have got both?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

hardwood
#52 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 11:17:07 AM

The good thing with Banda is that they are actually building houses. So if one bought a house eg at Maple Ridge and feels that things are not moving in the right direction, they can actually move in and take possession of their designated house. So it's difficult to be scammed when they (banda) have actually built the promised houses. A scam occurs when someone takes your money and then doesn't build the promised house.

alma1
#53 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 11:23:39 AM

Because this thread shall be on Google for quite sometime, it's good to give a heads up to those who may consider this "investment"

Note the dates that Hardwood started posting about the venerable and almighty Banda.

Then go to this profile on Twirra

https://twitter.com/bandahomesKe

Same time, same talking points from the 100 bots that were hired for this campaign. Same time stamp January 4th 2019.

I don't know why companies like hiring chochomendia harlots who use bots and fake users but heck, you get what you pay for.

I can guarantee 100% without doubt. The day you shall see hardwood not posting Google images about Banda, is the day those bots stop posting. Pesa itakua imeeisha.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

hardwood
#54 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 11:44:35 AM

alma1 wrote:
Because this thread shall be on Google for quite sometime, it's good to give a heads up to those who may consider this "investment"

Note the dates that Hardwood started posting about the venerable and almighty Banda.

Then go to this profile on Twirra

https://twitter.com/bandahomesKe

Same time, same talking points from the 100 bots that were hired for this campaign. Same time stamp January 4th 2019.

I don't know why companies like hiring chochomendia harlots who use bots and fake users but heck, you get what you pay for.

I can guarantee 100% without doubt. The day you shall see hardwood not posting Google images about Banda, is the day those bots stop posting. Pesa itakua imeeisha.

smile smile smile
drogon
#55 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 11:49:58 AM

Are we referring to the same firm/firms?

@BIGchick, Dinara developers ltd? Was it ever selling land/burotis

Ama ni pang'ang'a tu?
drogon
#56 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 11:52:05 AM

Bigchick wrote:

Bigchick
#57 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 1:53:49 PM

Impunity wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Was never shown the land but I have a certificate.Waiting for the title and be shown the land.

Several years of hide and seek by both directors.You call one he tells you to see the other then they stop picking calls after that.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Bigchick
#58 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 1:55:44 PM

drogon wrote:

Ama ni pang'ang'a tu?

Yes first projects before morphing were plots.
Swenani
#59 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 6:13:48 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Was never shown the land but I have a certificate.Waiting for the title and be shown the land.

Several years of hide and seek by both directors.You call one he tells you to see the other then they stop picking calls after that.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You paid for something you have never seenLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I think you deserve to lose your money bigshick
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Impunity
#60 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2019 8:45:00 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

How do you pay money before seeing the physical land?
Hapo wewe pia ulikuwa too much.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.