wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
Banda Homes et al
hardwood
#21 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2019 4:53:57 PM

All questions answered. Well done. Hapa kazi tu. No pyramids or ponzis. The guys are doing a clean and nice job...

hardwood
#22 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2019 5:05:31 PM

The ex-kenyatta land issue was sorted kitambo....

https://www.the-star.co....atta-land-claim_c1819919
Angelica _ann
#23 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2019 5:20:57 PM

hardwood wrote:
All questions answered. Well done. Hapa kazi tu. No pyramids or ponzis. The guys are doing a clean and nice job...

Of course one of the measures of a conman is the ability to sweet-talk themselves out of all tough situations. Also whenever you have people who are able to answer stuff positively all the time - portraying a positive picture all the time. Run, run, run my friend.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
alma1
#24 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2019 6:44:07 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Of course one of the measures of a conman is the ability to sweet-talk themselves out of all tough situations. Also whenever you have people who are able to answer stuff positively all the time - portraying a positive picture all the time. Run, run, run my friend.

When you see hardwood posting on wazua, take a trip to Twirra Lo and behold, Banda now has the 36 bloggers on their side. All of them saying the exact thing hardwood is saying.

And you wonder why I call these people "mbrongers"? Useless guys all for 500 bob.

On wazua we know. Once a project like this has been called out, take care. Only Horton and Swenani have managed to stem this tide.

Just a FYI, anytime you see a fella called Kibet Benard and his 100 fake profiles posting about something. Ask yourself how much he was paid. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

jmbada
#25 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2019 7:22:03 PM

jgithige wrote:
hardwood wrote:
jgithige wrote:
My query is "When someone publicly says he or she makes 20M to 25M in a month, does KRA follow such individuals in ensuring they remit 30% Ushuru of the said amount.

A company is delivering affordable housing and all you want to see is KRA going for their necks? Who said they do not pay taxes. Also ask team kutangatanga what they do with your taxes every weekend.

If indeed an individual is making the 20meters or 25meters and he pays his taxes duly such a person ought to be among the top individual taxpayers. Of course i would expect tangatanga patron to lead in such a award but hes never seen.

Let the tangatanga team continue using your taxes as they wish. You entrusted them with it. Don't Complain!!!

What does an individual's taxpayer status have to do with the concerns raised here?
Some parties have alleged fraud and another party has responded. Why believe one party over the other, especially when the respondent has posted pics. If you are truly interested, the only proof is to go to the sites, review documentation, etc. I had very acidic comments on Cytton Real Estate, but they are indeed developing properties, I went to verify 2 sites myself. Pricing well out of my league, but they have buyers and are moving forward.
Mbarire_2019
#26 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2019 7:22:58 PM

Thanks Hardwood for the helpful clarification...But where there smoke there's fire...I just hope no innocent Kenyan striving to get a home will be conned so painful.people get depressed and lives change from such deceit.
jmbada
#27 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2019 7:23:49 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:

So if the positive info is because they are performing??? Run still?
Angelica _ann
#28 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2019 7:29:48 PM

jmbada wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Tell me which of his projects are fully completed and occupied? wapi prease smile You cannot be having 'all' your projects running smoothly yet you have delivered nothing since 2011. By the way this guy has been featured several times in that crap NTV property program over & over - we know how journalism work in Kenya.

In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Chaka
#29 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2019 8:36:17 PM

These guys seem rather greedy..Why not complete one project ,hand it over(and invite the property show fellas to cover that function) and proceed to the next?And it appears that some deposits are used to pay for land for the next project i/o being used to complete the first one?
Angelica _ann wrote:

Tell me which of his projects are fully completed and occupied? wapi prease smile You cannot be having 'all' your projects running smoothly yet you have delivered nothing since 2011. By the way this guy has been featured several times in that crap NTV property program over & over - we know how journalism work in Kenya.

bird_man
#30 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2019 10:25:25 PM

Visited 4 sites in November 2018. None was complete.1 at roofing level,1 at course level 4...other two bush cleared. Red flag was when they started dodging mother title requests and also said they dont accept mortgage payments.
All the best to guys buying there!
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
Apricot
#31 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 4:34:27 AM

bird_man wrote:
Visited 4 sites in November 2018. None was complete.1 at roofing level,1 at course level 4...other two bush cleared. Red flag was when they started dodging mother title requests and also said they dont accept mortgage payments.
All the best to guys buying there!

I find this red flag to be really really red. For if one can’t access the mother title, and the structures going up are not on own individual titled plots (assuming this info isn’t made available either), then who really owns the chunk of land? Is it the developer or the financier or the original owner? Mortgage finance would require such details to be revealed before funds can be released,so not accepting this kind of payment lends credence to there being some deficiency.
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
Bigchick
#32 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 5:49:21 AM

If some of the people mentioned in the story are Directors at Banda having morphed from Dinara.......then let us prepare for a river of tears.

I like the support that they are getting today on the next streets.Time will tell.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
tom_boy
#33 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 7:14:45 AM

Laughing out loudly [quote=hardwood]The ex-kenyatta land issue was sorted kitambo....

https://www.the-star.co....tta-land-claim_c1819919[/quote]

I now believe it. Hardwood is a useless mbrogger. Paid to corrupt the truth or otherwise. That article has nothing about the matter being settled. In fact, with fellas like hardwood working hard to bring out fake news in defence of allegations, I think these allegations are likely true.
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
Fyatu
#34 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 11:11:03 AM

They have said they will deliver/hand over houses in March 2019.

Hindsight is 20-20
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Angelica _ann
#35 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 11:28:05 AM

Fyatu wrote:

Hindsight is 20-20

March 2019 is 47 days away, let us give them the benefit of doubt, though high unlikely they will deliver anything smile smile smile - Hindsight is 20-20 d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
hardwood
#36 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 11:39:56 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
jmbada wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Relax. Let them finish the landscaping and cabros so that buyers can move in. Doing 1500 houses is no joke..

hardwood
#37 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 11:52:17 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
jmbada wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Earlier project. Completed and occupied. Happy customers...Hapa kazi tu...

hardwood
#38 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 12:01:56 PM

Ryko wrote:
Ata mimi anashangaa, Banda looked genuine, untill i met this foward

Banda homes pyramid scheme

Before us will be a developer who has duped us to invest in over 1500 units, mismanaged over Sh.3Billion of Kenyans money and counting not delivered on any of them (to put this in perspective, some of these estates have only done bush clearing despite having been sold out).

Like pyramid schemes the lifeline of Banda homes has been deposits from new buyers, being the reason the company has launched estates totalling 1500units in just a year, who can beat this record.

Until then give knowledge to them that are too lazy to do due diligence.

That whatsapp message was very malicious. Kenyans kweli wana uongo. Everyone can see Banda is busy building houses.

hardwood
#39 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 12:18:38 PM

tom_boy wrote:
Laughing out loudly
hardwood wrote:
The ex-kenyatta land issue was sorted kitambo....

https://www.the-star.co....tta-land-claim_c1819919

I now believe it. Hardwood is a useless mbrogger. Paid to corrupt the truth or otherwise. That article has nothing about the matter being settled. In fact, with fellas like hardwood working hard to bring out fake news in defence of allegations, I think these allegations are likely true.

Did you read the article. Kihanya had no case. Your cousin or auntie is free to sell his or her land. Kihanya should keep off her cousin's and auntie's affairs.

The Star wrote:
A homes developer has refuted claims by a member of the Kenyatta family that they are misleading potential buyers about a 20-acre piece of land in Juja, Kiambu.

Catherine Kihanya, President Kenyatta’s niece, was quoted by a section of the media last Tuesday alleging the piece of land in Juja constituency belongs to the family and no sale agreement had been reached between Banda Homes and the family.

Kihanya accused the developer of misleading buyers and cautioned potential buyers to conduct due diligence before purchasing the property.

But Banda Homes director Paul Nderitu rubbished Kihanya’s claims as malicious.

He told the clients that they bought the land from one Kamau Ngengi, a cousin to Kihanya, after the court ruled that the land be subdivided between Kihanya’s mother and her sister Beth Ngonyo who is Ngengi’s mother.

“The land was divided between the two sisters through a court order and all that remains is issuance of the title deed. We fail to understand what Kihanya is after and we entered agreement with the seller with full knowledge,” Nderitu said.
hardwood
#40 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 12:24:45 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

Hindsight is 20-20

March 2019 is 47 days away, let us give them the benefit of doubt, though high unlikely they will deliver anything smile smile smile - Hindsight is 20-20 d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Relax. They will have finished painting the ceiling by then and you move in.