Ken Okoth,MP Kibra..It shall be well
kingfisher
#81 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 10:49:50 AM

Swenani wrote:
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Njunge wrote:
murchr wrote:
To be cremated. My guess is those were his wishes. Someone is asking if this is the new way of denying people food in funerals

I want mine inside 24 hours. Those who wish wakuje na chakula Yao. Toothpicks will be available though.

There is no benefit in keeping a dead body for days or weeks or months like other people. Unless there is very important reason, it should be buried as early as possible, while it is "fresh", no smell, no discharge from the openings (mouth, nose, airport/plane, *ss)

Arabs (who happen to be muslims) adopted that custom of burying someone before sunset because of the high temperatures in the arabian desert that quickly degraded the body. They also wrapped the body in shukas instead of using coffins coz of lack of wood in the desert. Just like they use carpets coz there is no wood for furniture eg chairs and tables. Should I also mention they use water to clean their a$$es coz of lack of suitable plant leaves (eg maigoya AKA Plectranthus barbatus) or wood to make tissue paper in their localities.

But for Okoth case, with current embalming technology to preserve bodies, there is no need to rush. Let people have time to mourn him and perform any rights that they may wish.

kapsa. let people keep their culture sio mambo na copy pasting

so into what forest do we throw his remains for the hyenas and other wild animals to devour for that was the African culture?
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Hmmmn
#82 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 2:17:55 PM

Ryko wrote:
What is the story behind this guy not having a kid at 41???? I cant find any info online, atleast for Saitoti, we knew, Wamalwa we know what about Ken?

On cremation, my understanding of cremation is that our grand pa/ancestors NEVER buried/cremated, they used to leave or throw guys in forest to be eaten by wild animals.
Colonialist and missionaries came to Kenya and brought the issue of burial, its a norm that never existed, Asians akina Mhindi came later and brought about cremation... This clearly means burial (Sanduku ni ya mzungu bwana) and cremation are new to us, none was done by our forefathers. So why are guys opposing Cremation like its evil.....

https://www.the-star.co....ear-old-son-recognised/

Ndio inasemekana.....
Ce n’est pas si grave...
Kusadikika
#83 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 2:49:12 PM

Hmmmn wrote:
Ryko wrote:
What is the story behind this guy not having a kid at 41???? I cant find any info online, atleast for Saitoti, we knew, Wamalwa we know what about Ken?

On cremation, my understanding of cremation is that our grand pa/ancestors NEVER buried/cremated, they used to leave or throw guys in forest to be eaten by wild animals.
Colonialist and missionaries came to Kenya and brought the issue of burial, its a norm that never existed, Asians akina Mhindi came later and brought about cremation... This clearly means burial (Sanduku ni ya mzungu bwana) and cremation are new to us, none was done by our forefathers. So why are guys opposing Cremation like its evil.....

Ndio inasemekana.....

Angelica _ann
#84 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 2:51:17 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Ndio inasemekana.....

Confirmed by Sonko ...smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Hmmmn
#85 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 2:56:45 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Ndio inasemekana.....

Handsome kid...If dna is his then the mom spoke to soon....Men will be men....I can’t even vouch for my own son...Mi nikiletewa grand kids napima dna halafu kama ni wetu tunasupport maisha inaendelea....
Ce n’est pas si grave...
essyk
#86 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 2:58:57 PM

I don't know why people oppose cremation..like it really matters.
Chap chap..cremate, bury/scatter the ashes wherever you wish.
No form will bring them back.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
essyk
#87 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 3:06:18 PM

Eish..court stops Okoth Cremation
So the court can overide a dead man's wishes?
Mother and Widow stopped from interring body.Case to be heard on 9th August.

Si they bury him in Langata basi.A Neutral ground in his constituency.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
murchr
#88 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 3:19:12 PM

essyk wrote:

Relatives are a pain. Will they incur the costs?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#89 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 3:21:17 PM

murchr wrote:
essyk wrote:

yawa this is not relatives, clande manenos.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#90 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 3:23:11 PM

Hmmmn wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Ndio inasemekana.....

Handsome kid...If dna is his then the mom spoke to soon....Men will be men....I can’t even vouch for my own son...Mi nikiletewa grand kids napima dna halafu tunasupport maisha inaendelea....

Recognized for what? The mother should hope the kid got Okoth's brains. The rest is unnecessary
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
essyk
#91 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 3:43:12 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
essyk wrote:

yawa this is not relatives, clande manenos.

You are right

https://citizentv.co.ke/...-moves-to-court-267208/

Ms. Thumbi - a Nairobi MCA - named the late legislator’s mother Angeline Okoth, his wife Monica Okoth as well as the Lee Funeral Home as respondents in the case.
The MCA moved to court claiming that the minor is a biological son of the late legislator, adding that the family has unilaterally decided to have his body cremated so as to destroy any evidence of the minor's lineage to the deceased.

Sonko apasua mbarika

Hmmmn
#92 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 3:54:23 PM

Yawa Sonko pthoo....Sick ....yaani unaanika tu mtu hivo...

https://youtu.be/OGT4sRzdx8c

Somethings sometimes ata sisi Waafrika can be negotiated behind the scenes ...Waaah...Poor MonicaEh? Eh?

Ce n’est pas si grave...
murchr
#93 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 3:57:06 PM

This woman could have poisoned Okoth
Hmmmn
#94 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 3:59:04 PM

murchr wrote:

I have watched too much Snapped on Crime Channel to believe anything is possible when someone is scorned...Let’s hope that’s not the case...
Ce n’est pas si grave...
murchr
#95 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 4:10:14 PM

Hmmmn wrote:
murchr wrote:

I have watched too much Snapped on Crime Channel to believe anything is possible when someone is scorned...Let’s hope that’s not the case...

Indeed! When you hear people wanting to be recognized, just know someone wants part of the life Insurance policy. Never mind they were no where when the man was ailing. Aug 9 is too much of a time
FundamentAli
#96 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 4:30:02 PM

essyk wrote:

DNA test ifanywe kwanza. After confirmation of the obvious, hio ingine inaweza endelea.

Tuwache ukabila.
Lolest!
#97 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 5:23:06 PM

Sonko manze! Watched the speechLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

But sadly, our nominated MCAs are just people's clandes?

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#98 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 5:30:49 PM

murchr wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:
murchr wrote:

Indeed! When you hear people wanting to be recognized, just know someone wants part of the life Insurance policy. Never mind they were no where when the man was ailing. Aug 9 is too much of a time

Are you normal? You seem mad AKA wazimu going by your allegations. At the memorial sonko clearly said that the woman (Anita) is okoth's "second wife" and they have a son called Okoth. That Ken even asked him to nominate "his bibi mdogo" as an MCA and thats why she is a Jubilee MCA. So where does the poisoning or scorning come in? Doesn't the second family have a right to be recognized and even inherit part of the estate?

murchr
#99 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 5:35:34 PM

hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:
murchr wrote:

Are you normal? You seem mad AKA wazimu going by your allegations. At the memorial sonko clearly said that the woman (Anita) is okoth's "second wife" and they have a son called Okoth. That Ken even asked him to nominate her as an MCA and thats why she is a Jubilee MCA. So where does the poisoning or scorning come in? Doesn't the second family have a right to be recognized and even inherit part of the estate?

Now because Sonko said you believe it? The constitution is very clear on what can be called a marriage I'll let the courts decide. But it is very clear we are dealing with a gold digger here. I wish she was present when he was in pain. Being that she agreed sperm to be deposited in her 5 years ago does not make her "2nd wife". Rather she has a love child/

Sonko pia alipatikana na mkikuyu fulani, is he living with her calling her 3rd wife?
Angelica _ann
#100 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2019 5:44:21 PM

murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
murchr wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:
murchr wrote:

Are you normal? You seem mad AKA wazimu going by your allegations. At the memorial sonko clearly said that the woman (Anita) is okoth's "second wife" and they have a son called Okoth. That Ken even asked him to nominate her as an MCA and thats why she is a Jubilee MCA. So where does the poisoning or scorning come in? Doesn't the second family have a right to be recognized and even inherit part of the estate?

Now because Sonko said you believe it? The constitution is very clear on what can be called a marriage I'll let the courts decide. But it is very clear we are dealing with a gold digger here. I wish she was present when he was in pain. Being that she agreed sperm to be deposited in her 5 years ago does not make her "2nd wife". Rather she has a love child/

Sonko pia alipatikana na mkikuyu fulani, is he living with her calling her 3rd wife?

So @hardwood, having a child qualifies one to be a 2nd wife?