wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

24 Pages«<21222324>
Ken Okoth,MP Kibra..It shall be well
tycho
#441 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 4:18:36 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Yaani a junior can call his boss's handshake a "con-handshake" aka handchieth? He should be fired ASAP. He is a disgrace to his mboss. Amemea pembe. Time to show him who is mboss.

I agree. This is careless and arrogant tweet!

'Con handshake candidate narrative' isn't necessarily a disrespectful expression.
hardwood
#442 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 4:32:28 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Yaani a junior can call his boss's handshake a "con-handshake" aka handchieth? He should be fired ASAP. He is a disgrace to his mboss. Amemea pembe. Time to show him who is mboss.

We should go back to the old days of the "Nyayometer" to gauge people's loyalty and if one is found wanting they are fired and expelled from the party and punished.
murchr
#443 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 4:47:22 PM

Its a con handshake, what did you get from it? Compromise? No official opposition? The Mwananinchi was conned.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#444 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 4:58:35 PM

murchr wrote:
Its a con handshake, what did you get from it? Compromise? No official opposition? The Mwananinchi was conned.

You guys wanted Raila to cause chaos and be branded to be sabotaging Jubilee. He was way ahead of the masses. He has exposed the ruling elites ability. Baba ako mbele Sana!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Angelica _ann
#445 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 5:00:27 PM

hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:

We should go back to the old days of the "Nyayometer" to gauge people's loyalty and if one is found wanting they are fired and expelled from the party and punished.

You have to comfort yourself, though he is always a soar losser.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Lolest!
#446 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 5:09:52 PM

tycho wrote:
Some of the assumptions and ideas being touted:

1. Imran will sustain his late brother's policies - like MP position will reclaim all relevant networks, intentions... (Imran is either the late himself, or an avatar - vicar?)

2. ODM zones must remain ODM

3. We should prevent any positive news on anyone challenging Baba and reputed to be a thief. All thieves on Baba's side are kosher

4. The outcome of these elections are the Kenya tuitakayo.

Great summary boss!Applause
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#447 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 5:13:31 PM

hardwood wrote:
Politics 101 - The poor and marginalised will always vote against the establishment/system. How do you expect them to vote for the "current system" when they have no housing, water, toilets, jobs etc? That would be like them voting to maintain their status quo ie impoverished state. That is why all slums vote for the opposition, and because the slums have the numbers the constituencies where those slums occur are opposition led.

Kibera slum - Kibra constituency ODM (note that the "rich" woodley ward of kibra has jubilee MCA)
Mathare/kiamaiko slums - Mathare constituency ODM
Kawangware slum - Dagoreti North ODM (lavington guys will always be outvoted by their kawangware neighbours)
Kangemi/kibagare slums - Westlands constituency ODM (wazito was kitisuru, spring valley, loresho hawazani na kangemi jiranis)
Baba dogo/korogocho - Ruaraka ODM
Mukuru slums - Embakasi east ODM.

Note that constituencies with no slums or very few people in slums are jubilee zones.

NB even in the west, the poor and marginalised vote for leftist parties eg democratic party in the US and Labour party in the UK.

So the ODM win in kibra was expected.

Wrong. Ours has nothing to do with being anti-govt. It boils down to ethnic politics. i.e. Which candidate has my ethnic lord's backing? The low income settlements are dominated by certain tribes

If Baba was president, ODM could still have won
murchr
#448 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 5:30:25 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

You guys wanted Raila to cause chaos and be branded to be sabotaging Jubilee. He was way ahead of the masses. He has exposed the ruling elites ability. Baba ako mbele Sana!!!

Why should he cause chaos? A loser should accept the will of the people respectfully and work to get to the top next time. The hand cheque has only benefited baba and cronies. You and me are just paying for it.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kaka2za
#449 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 6:14:25 PM

murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

Why should he cause chaos? A loser should accept the will of the people respectfully and work to get to the top next time. The hand cheque has only benefited baba and cronies. You and me are just paying for it.

My crystal ball tells me WSR will end up like Njindo. High energy but will end up in failure. Some people called Kibaki General Kiguoya in 1992, he ended up as the successor to Moi.
Success is for the smart and lucky, not necessarily the best.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#450 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 6:36:02 PM

kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

My crystal ball tells me WSR will end up like Njindo. High energy but will end up in failure. Some people called Kibaki General Kiguoya in 1992, he ended up as the successor to Moi.
Success is for the smart and lucky, not necessarily the best.

Njindo is Raila. The person who is always highly discounted takes the crown always.
#451 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 6:36:54 PM

radiomast wrote:
2012 wrote:
Mariga has lost but WSR has won big here. Plus he now clearly knows all his allies and foes, those that can be turned and the rest come 2022.

How has WSR won?
He had a very high profile candidate who didn't come close to winning despite significant voter bribery.
Nauliza Tu.

WSR wasn't going to Kibra for a win, he was testing the waters or should we say 'the bedroom'. He's not inside but he managed to put his head in (if you know what I mean).

BBI will solve it
:)
Lolest!
#452 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 6:46:20 PM

Me thinks our lesson is farasi will still be wawili next general elections

Fringe candidates like Kivutha & Mutua will be swallowed by the 2 horses...

MaDVD needs a big endorsement to get to the top2

Jubilee is dead. So is NASA. Why are we still funding political parties from taxes?

Kalonzo. Is he done? Your 3 governors campaign for a candidate of the same guy who had fielded a candidate in your Embakasi south 'safe seat'.

Waiguru. She was trending on twirra. Ati new Mt Kenya kingpin? From Kibra polls?

National Assembly-Just imagine if Mariga had won. Maiden speech?

Future coalitions: BBI Coalition will be interesting. What if jilted lovers MaDVD, Weta, Kalonzo team up with Ruto?
Amores
#453 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 7:16:46 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Jubilee is dead. So is NASA. Why are we still funding political parties from taxes?

Kalonzo. Is he done? Your 3 governors campaign for a candidate of the same guy who had fielded a candidate in your Embakasi south 'safe seat'.

Waiguru. She was trending on twirra. Ati new Mt Kenya kingpin? From Kibra polls?

Future coalitions: BBI Coalition will be interesting. What if jilted lovers MaDVD, Weta, Kalonzo team up with Ruto?

We need to find out nani alituroga because we cheer nonsense ( myself included). We were told BBI came to unite us, but we are now headed for a show down through a referendum - which I understand will mostly create positions for people. whatever happened to democracy , that if you don't get votes, you go home. It is so simple. I keep saying that when Obama won his second term, it was 52% to 48 % (Romney). Romney conceded and went home, resurfaced later on and he became a senator. We just signed to a 9 Trillion debt ceiling, money which will be stolen, thieves catwalk their way to courts and banks and we are looking , cheering them on with glee - our leaders.

Mariga should not have vied, but props for Ruto for daring the bedroom.

Having ranted all that, I stand with Ruto (disclaimer, I am not a Kaleyo smile ) who people demonize while sanitizing the rest.
I am happy
Amores
#454 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 7:23:34 PM

murchr wrote:

This is also true. When I heard Sakaja say that Jubilee should not field a candidate in the spirit of handshake, I wondered what exactly that meant. And This is what infuriates some of us. Uhuru should have grown a pair told Ruto that he didn't want to run with him for the second term.

Up to today, we don't really know what handshake was all about until talk about BBI recommendations started leaking.
I am happy
murchr
#455 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 7:40:14 PM

Amores wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

We need to find out nani alituroga because we cheer nonsense ( myself included). We were told BBI came to unite us, but we are now headed for a show down through a referendum - which I understand will mostly create positions for people. whatever happened to democracy , that if you don't get votes, you go home. It is so simple. I keep saying that when Obama won his second term, it was 52% to 48 % (Romney). Romney conceded and went home, resurfaced later on and he became a senator. We just signed a free to a 9B debt ceiling, money which will be stolen, thieves catwalk there way to courts and banks and we are looking , cheering them on with glee - our leaders.

Mariga should not have vied, but props for Ruto for daring the bedroom.

Having ranted all that, I stand with Ruto (disclaimer, I am not a Kaleyo smile ) who people demonize while sanitizing the rest.

Ditto! I smirk when i see people mentioning that stupid handshake.
Amores
#456 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 8:24:46 PM

@ Muchr, I think it would have made sense if they shook hands and agreed to cool temperatures in the country and not wade into all this nonsense about creating positions. We had a unity government under President Kibaki and all we heard about was nusu mkeka, hakuna choo bla bla, and each persons with their cronies trying to show who is boss and ofocurse corruption. I have to say also that you cannot alienate half of the country to make the other half - you haven't built any bridges. Neither should they have used the handshake to insinuate death of political parties by talking of handshake candidate(s) or to settle political scores. Kweli kuna wenye nchi.
I am happy
Amores
#457 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 8:41:30 PM

2012 wrote:
radiomast wrote:
2012 wrote:
Mariga has lost but WSR has won big here. Plus he now clearly knows all his allies and foes, those that can be turned and the rest come 2022.

How has WSR won?
He had a very high profile candidate who didn't come close to winning despite significant voter bribery.
Nauliza Tu.

WSR wasn't going to Kibra for a win, he was testing the waters or should we say 'the bedroom'. He's not inside but he managed to put his head in (if you know what I mean).

The head smile
I am happy
alma1
#458 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 9:01:50 PM

Losing is hard.

It's ok to go to the acceptance step.

Damn....We actually have people on wazua who trust a guy who steals land from a Kikuyu man who was just farming then chased from his land.

I'll be clear very clear...Ruto is a thief of land from a poor Kikuyu man who was just farming cows.

If you think that he's going to help you, you are more stupid that stupidity itself.

The rest of the country has found his dawa.

Wewe bado uko hapa giving us convoluted imaginations about winning when you lost badly.

Damn, stupid is as stupid is.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

alma1
#459 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 9:03:15 PM

Ujinga mambo leo.

Kilieleweka Kibra

Kitaeleweka tena.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

mpobiz
#460 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 9:27:00 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
It is imran but am worried that mariga got 30%. That is too high.

Too many stupid voters or too many tribal voters.

Let's wait for the breakdown in wards and stations. Uhuru won in 1 out of 5 wards I.e. kenyatta/Woodley. The mca is also a jubilee guy.

If mariga takes this ward, it simply means jubilee supporters in Nairobi (mostly kyuks), are willing to support William ruto. A scary scenario.

@Mpobiz Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Kabuffalo man, pole!!!

I saw a lot of Force even physical force t secure babus bedroom. There was no way jubilee as a government party could have countered such violent tactics.
The voter intimidation that was witnessed in kibra was on another level.
We all saw it. Like babu we in jubilee don't bath in our people's blood. We left it for them. Not because we don't have the money to hire hundreds of goons to disrupt their strongholds but because we love kenyans.
Congratulations to the winners.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...