#401 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2019 7:01:51 PM

Imran...
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#402 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2019 8:10:17 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Imran...

How are the figures so far .... update
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kaka2za
#403 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2019 8:37:08 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Imran...

How are the figures so far .... update

No Contest!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#404 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2019 9:01:03 PM

murchr wrote:
Let Ruto take his bite. He was able to take Langata,its a strategic move for him to figure out how much of Kibra he can have. Only cowards play that "Cant do" card F the handshake

As I posted in post no 280, WSR wants to know how much more he can pinch from baba's bedroom

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
FRM2011
#405 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2019 9:02:46 PM

It is imran but am worried that mariga got 30%. That is too high.

Too many stupid voters or too many tribal voters.

Let's wait for the breakdown in wards and stations. Uhuru won in 1 out of 5 wards I.e. kenyatta/Woodley. The mca is also a jubilee guy.

If mariga takes this ward, it simply means jubilee supporters in Nairobi (mostly kyuks), are willing to support William ruto. A scary scenario.
Angelica _ann
#406 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2019 9:25:09 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Let's wait for the breakdown in wards and stations. Uhuru won in 1 out of 5 wards I.e. kenyatta/Woodley. The mca is also a jubilee guy.

If mariga takes this ward, it simply means jubilee supporters in Nairobi (mostly kyuks), are willing to support William ruto. A scary scenario.

@Mpobiz Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Kabuffalo man, pole!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kaka2za
#407 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2019 10:40:47 PM

There are two political animals in Kenya and one has vacated the scene.
WSR is trying to replace the retired Pres to rival the only standing political grandmaster in the country.

Good luck WSR.
(James Russell Rowell)
#408 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2019 10:55:01 PM

Mariga has lost but WSR has won big here. Plus he now clearly knows all his allies and foes, those that can be turned and the rest come 2022.

BBI will solve it
:)
murchr
#409 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2019 11:04:04 PM

Very good show by WSR, under estimate the man at your own peril. He's the real gambler. When Kenyans were voting in the new constitution, he ran the NO campaign almost alone and even though he knew he would not win, that was his barometer. After the dust settled, my guka told me "Ruto ni ndume". I have not taken my eyes off this man ever since. Political realignments have began.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
radiomast
#410 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2019 11:26:04 PM

2012 wrote:
Mariga has lost but WSR has won big here. Plus he now clearly knows all his allies and foes, those that can be turned and the rest come 2022.

How has WSR won?
He had a very high profile candidate who didn't come close to winning despite significant voter bribery.
Nauliza Tu.
kaka2za
#411 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2019 11:37:54 PM

radiomast wrote:
2012 wrote:

How has WSR won?
He had a very high profile candidate who didn't come close to winning despite significant voter bribery.
Nauliza Tu.

Showing your hand too early is never a good strategy.

Raila is rattled. Never rattle a snake unless you can kill it.
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#412 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2019 11:47:23 PM

kaka2za wrote:
radiomast wrote:
2012 wrote:

How has WSR won?
Nauliza Tu.

Boss Raila of 2019 is not close to the Raila of 2007. This was his bedroom as he said and yet he couldn't garner the famous 90% of yester years. Remember the larger Langata is in WSRs pocket.
madollar
#413 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 3:39:06 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

who took it and how was the turnout in woodley
alma1
#414 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 5:38:02 AM

kaka2za wrote:
radiomast wrote:
2012 wrote:

How has WSR won?
Nauliza Tu.

What I find funny is this idea that when you lose you win...

In politics, you either lose or win...There's nothing like losing with wisdom.

Juzi tu, they were saying that Mariga will give us a shocker....Now, WSR is clever.

Ngojeni ile where Raila's name is on top of the ballot. Hio ground itakua different zaidi.

Spend over 100 million shillings to get 10k voters and call that winning.

I'm sure Mariga has by this time found out that Lootos phone is mteja.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Njunge
#415 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 6:52:14 AM

Ruto is not as intelligent as people keep on overestimating him. He is just an individual obsessed with money and has this fear of becoming a chicken seller all over again and that is why he would rather steal or grab than go back to Sugoi a beggar. Two, I find nothing to celebrate here about Ruto's performance. I actual look at it as very dismal. Mariga got 25% of cast votes while the turnout was a low 30% as expected in by elections. Those who voted for Mariga, did so because Ruto was in the race but Baba was not. If there were Presidential candidates on the ballot,the matrix would be different.Rutos votes would remain static or go up marginally while Baba's votes would go up significantly judging by the registered number of 118k voters. Ruto's vote would end up at no more than 10% and that would be a truly worrying figure compared Jubilees performance in 2013 and 2017 in the area. Finally, the resources used here were immense. Can tangatanga replicate that in all Orange and swing counties? Shame on you Shame on you
Njunge
#416 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 7:22:27 AM

@FRM,
Imran won in Woodley/Golf course ward.Does this say something about Mountaineers support for the Sugoi fraudster?
kingfisher
#417 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 9:09:52 AM

radiomast wrote:
2012 wrote:

How has WSR won?
Nauliza Tu.

Am also wondering how!!
All the energies and resources spent on a very localized area and see the results..... That is massive failure. Come 2022 and the countrywide need to spread resources and he will be toast. In fact if you ask me I would say that he has been taught a lesson here, and a big one. If he has learnt the lesson that is another thing altogether.
And he has suddenly created some losers out of this... like Mama NYS must be cursing now.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
freiks
#418 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 9:16:10 AM

Njunge wrote:
Ruto is not as intelligent as people keep on overestimating him. He is just an individual obsessed with money and has this fear of becoming a chicken seller all over again and that is why he would rather steal or grab than go back to Sugoi a beggar. Two, I find nothing to celebrate here about Ruto's performance. I actual look at it as very dismal. Mariga got 25% of cast votes while the turnout was a low 30% as expected in by elections. Those who voted for Mariga, did so because Ruto was in the race but Baba was not. If there were Presidential candidates on the ballot,the matrix would be different.Rutos votes would remain static or go up marginally while Baba's votes would go up significantly judging by the registered number of 118k voters. Ruto's vote would end up at no more than 10% and that would be a truly worrying figure compared Jubilees performance in 2013 and 2017 in the area. Finally, the resources used here were immense. Can tangatanga replicate that in all Orange and swing counties? Shame on you Shame on you

Why would you want to insinuate that tumbilee used more resources than Ondomos? to me everyone used alot of resources including Owalo. WSR has achieved his goal where even his master was just seated in the hill with a cigar and a bottle of whisky and just sending emmissaries to campaign for an opposition candidate
Life is an endless adventure
kingfisher
#419 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 9:22:46 AM

Njunge wrote:
@FRM,
Imran won in Woodley/Golf course ward.Does this say something about Mountaineers support for the Sugoi fraudster?

@guka... my opinion is that now he knows that he is done and dusted.
People just dont trust/want him but they had rather keep quiet and wait for the d-day and express themselves. There can be nothing worse to a politician than a populace that is saying, doing or showing nothing but just laying in wait to pounce at the opportune time and without warning. Then it condemns you to almost instant oblivion that you may never recover from.
Only remaining thing is for him to conjure a way of making himself remain relevant post UK.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
mkenyan
#420 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 10:18:52 AM

Njunge wrote:

word