wazua Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
On fake stock trader Ally Khan Sachu
MaichBlack
#61 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:05:41 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Apparently Rubis has 50% so the buyout will go through but KK will remain listed unless they can get to 75%

Where is this data from? I have seen it in the media but is it final? Some brokers were still forwarding scanned and emailed documents up to today morning especially for people who met the deadline but didn't attach all supporting documents.

But being the extremely knowledgeable driver of this here bus, you might have info we don't have. Kindly share. We can always try to eat our cake and have it. He he he.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
VituVingiSana
#62 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:24:07 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Apparently Rubis has 50% so the buyout will go through but KK will remain listed unless they can get to 75%

Where is this data from? I have seen it in the media but is it final? Some brokers were still forwarding scanned and emailed documents up to today morning especially for people who met the deadline but didn't attach all supporting documents.

But being the extremely knowledgeable driver of this here bus, you might have info we don't have. Kindly share. We can always try to eat our cake and have it. He he he.

https://www.the-star.co....re-deal-scheme_c1896570 was my source. My gut feeling is this info came from the lead broker.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
MaichBlack
#63 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 6:23:33 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

https://www.the-star.co....re-deal-scheme_c1896570 was my source. My gut feeling is this info came from the lead broker.

I doubted these third rate so called journalists from the word go!!! Fellows reporting on data that has not left the brokers. Data that even the lead broker didn't have access to yet.

Turns out acceptance is above 96% and Rubis now holds more than 97% of the shares.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
VituVingiSana
#64 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:54:18 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

I doubted these third rate so called journalists from the word go!!! Fellows reporting on data that has not left the brokers. Data that even the lead broker didn't have access to yet.

Turns out acceptance is above 96% and Rubis now holds more than 97% of the shares.

But @Maich the 50% might have been preliminary i.e. data confirmed/received at the time. After the final tally, it came to 97%.

Anyway, all's well that ends well. We wait the manna to rain down on us by the 15th. I anticipated some delays and inefficiencies.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
jmbada
#65 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 10:16:34 AM

CMA witholds KES458m insider trading cash....
https://www.businessdail...2708-ge5r5iz/index.html