On fake stock trader Ally Khan Sachu
MaichBlack
#21 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:33:28 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Why the hate for Warren Buffett?

Hate for what he doesn't understand!!

He believes every rich person got rich through real estate.

Sure, real estate is great. Unfortunately MugundaMan thinks it is the only thing!!!

Plus WB got rich from shaddy and not real deals bordering on illegality and satanism. Some of us are nowadays immune to his comments.

I am taking your advice @Angelica _ann ASAP!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#22 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:35:21 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Even pedo Buffett has a dark history and doesnt even trade stocks anymore but is a corporate activist who takes over companies and puts them under his control...that's not stock trading at all.

You mean Warren Buffett put Coca Cola under his control?? Apple?? Wells Fargo?? Bank of America??

And he should also answer this!!!

His "vast financial knowledge" might come in handy!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MugundaMan
#23 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 12:01:20 PM

We are still waiting for an answer, dear genius!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Quote:

Show us a billionaire in Kenya or anywhere else in the world who got rich from stock trading alone Laughing out loudly or shut up!
Fyatu
#24 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 12:02:29 PM

MugundaMan wrote:

I always knew from his rambling podcasts that there was something fishy about this tunjamaaa

His fairytale story of working for top tier companies with zero finance training did not add up.

Nor (as someone in this forum pointed out) does any genuinely rich person call his company "Rich Inc". Only vain mafioso type cretins like such garish titles to their companies.

He must have minted his pile with these insider trading manenos huko London then came to masquerade as a financial guru hapa. To date we have not heard of any stellar investments in the NSE that led to him minting a fortune in it. Just wild punditry on TV everywhere with no basis.
Needless to say am not surprised amengamatwa.

Siku za mwizi....

Moral of the story nobody ever got rich in a legit way simply trading stocks. Even pedo Buffett has a dark history and doesnt even trade stocks anymore but is a corporate activist who takes over companies and puts them under his control...that's not stock trading at all.

Add Burbridge and Kestrel capital.....wakora tupu.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
MaichBlack
#25 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 12:40:00 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
We are still waiting for an answer, dear genius!

Quote:

Show us a billionaire in Kenya or anywhere else in the world who got rich from stock trading alone Laughing out loudly or shut up!

Your reasoning is very pedestrian!!!

Very few people EVER get rich doing one thing only ("alone")!!!

Even in real estate, I can't just show up and demand for land! I have to do some other sh!t to make the money to buy land. Once I buy the land, I will most probably not sell it at a profit or develop it immediately. That means I will have to do more sh!t to buy more land or develop the one I have!!

And for your information, most wazuans (you not included of course) don't do only one thing!! Most own more land than you will ever own, are in stocks, have businesses, do some consultancy on the side etc. etc. And they don't go round shouting about it and imagining anyone not in their line of business will never make money!!!
MaichBlack
#26 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 12:41:57 PM

Oh, and you cannot trade in stocks alone. There must be at least two people!
TNT
#27 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 12:49:20 PM

Earning $11,000 (Trading stocks) vs. $60 in a Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZwPsYu8_1I
TNT
#28 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 12:53:57 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DZwPsYu8_1I" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
jokes
#29 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 2:12:27 PM

All i know is that when you are faced with a businessman know that you are facing a gangster in a suit.
maka
#30 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 7:10:05 PM

jokes wrote:
All i know is that when you are faced with a businessman know that you are facing a gangster in a suit.

Lets just be honest many people here if not all would have jumped on that opportunity.... My biggest problem with CMA is they tend to ignore so many other market malpractice/abuse.... Focus on one or two and then chest thump how they are doing a good job....
If we want to have a proper/clean market let the rules apply to all...
possunt quia posse videntur
jmbada
#31 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 7:31:50 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Sure, real estate is great. Unfortunately MugundaMan thinks it is the only thing!!!

Plus WB got rich from shaddy and not real deals bordering on illegality and satanism. Some of us are nowadays immune to his comments.

Wow! Care to share 1 or 2 examples?
jmbada
#32 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 7:33:43 PM

maka wrote:
jokes wrote:

Lets just be honest many people here if not all would have jumped on that opportunity.... My biggest problem with CMA is they tend to ignore so many other market malpractice/abuse.... Focus on one or two and then chest thump how they are doing a good job....
If we want to have a proper/clean market let the rules apply to all...

What other malpractices are there that get ignored?
Angelica _ann
#33 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 9:52:49 PM

jmbada wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Please expound what examples you want shared? On what?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
VituVingiSana
#34 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2019 12:14:19 AM

Fyatu wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

I always knew from his rambling podcasts that there was something fishy about this tunjamaaa

His fairytale story of working for top tier companies with zero finance training did not add up.

Nor (as someone in this forum pointed out) does any genuinely rich person call his company "Rich Inc". Only vain mafioso type cretins like such garish titles to their companies.

He must have minted his pile with these insider trading manenos huko London then came to masquerade as a financial guru hapa. To date we have not heard of any stellar investments in the NSE that led to him minting a fortune in it. Just wild punditry on TV everywhere with no basis.

Siku za mwizi....

Moral of the story nobody ever got rich in a legit way simply trading stocks. Even pedo Buffett has a dark history and doesnt even trade stocks anymore but is a corporate activist who takes over companies and puts them under his control...that's not stock trading at all.

What did Burbidge and Kestrel do to you?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Fyatu
#35 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2019 9:00:29 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Siku za mwizi....

Atlas Africa Industries and Kenol Kobil insider trading
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
mozenrat
#36 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2019 11:19:58 AM

jmbada wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

For Chrissakes, you can't tell when the lady is being sarcastic?
Murenju
#37 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2019 2:39:11 PM

jokes wrote:

Over generalizationShame on you . There are genuine businessmen dressed well. Nevertheless, I am glad this calibre of smart thugs are being exposed and hopefully will have their day with the judge.
Knock hard and it will be opened. Ask and you will be answered. Seek and you shall find.
VituVingiSana
#38 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2019 10:51:18 PM

Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Siku za mwizi....

Atlas Africa Industries and Kenol Kobil insider trading

Either we all got conned by Atlas or the circumstances changed esp with the oil prices dropping. I sold out at a loss. have since become skeptical of these pre-IPO pitches.

On Kestrel and KK: I don't know if Kestrel is really liable. Kestrel did issue a research report (public info) mid-2018 about KK's true value being 24. The Rubis offer was 23 so folks could have acted on it.

I have been telling folks about KK for years. No insider info. Just logic.
Ohana cleaned up Segman's hedging mess.
He settled lawsuits.
Then he cleaned up the KPRL debts.
He ditched low-margin businesses when financing was tight.
He paid down debt.
Sold off loss-making TZ but expanded in profitable RW/BU/UG and KE.
The biwott croaked.

The next "move" was staring us in the face. Look through the long-running KK thread. There were false starts and finally Rubis came into the picture.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#39 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2019 12:04:47 AM

KenolKobil

A thread started in May 2015 (Price was 9/-)
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...spx?g=posts&t=32277

I "updated" the thread in March 2018
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...spx?g=posts&t=36185

My Quote ---> KK is entering a new era of profitable growth [though there's a limit unless KK can expand regionally] and there's potential for a takeover given Ohana has cleaned the books and Biwott's kids may have little interest in "owning" KK.

My Quote ---> My Bottomline: KK will do well with or without a takeover.

@mieenyma quote: "Another 30m shares before 11am,grabbing 60% of Kenya's fuel import tenders means a lot."

My Quote ---> My gut feeling is that as the heirs of the ill-gotten wealth want to spend it... the shares will be sold and KK's shareholding will change. Then there's the constant rumor of a possible takeover.

#26 (9 Mar 2018) My Quote ---> Finally, there's been an expectation of a takeover. At a significant premium, I hope.

#53 (14 Mar 2018) My Quote ---> Finally, there's the potential "takeover" now that biwott has croaked and the family may want to cash in.

#115 (13 July 2018) My Quote ---> I think KK is up for sale given the majority shareholder has croaked and his family is "large" so it's unlikely to be united in forging a path forward... After CFC's Jani croaked, the kids rapidly sold off the shares they inherited to Stanbic/SAHL.
#124 (24 July 2018) My Quote ---> IMHO, the clean-up was done to get KK ready for sale. Now that Biwott is dead, his heirs may be more interested in the cash than the business. Ohana will make a HUGE bundle (almost $10mn) if KK is sold at 20/-. Why wait to make this over 6 years, if he can get it sold sooner?

#181 (23 Oct 2018) My Quote ---> Looking at the Shareholder List (FY 2017 Annual Report) and this can only be the "family" either selling out or redistributing the shares. The FY 2018 shareholders' list will look very different.

I hope the buyers are "new" buyers since they will now be in charge and will want to make money on their investment. A takeover at a significant premium eg at 22-24 would be a nice treat Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Under Ohana, KK has done well and I am staying in to enjoy the profits, dividends and hopefully a future buyout at a fair price!
freiks
#40 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2019 9:07:32 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
KenolKobil

A thread started in May 2015 (Price was 9/-)
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...spx?g=posts&t=32277

I "updated" the thread in March 2018
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...spx?g=posts&t=36185

My Quote ---> KK is entering a new era of profitable growth [though there's a limit unless KK can expand regionally] and there's potential for a takeover given Ohana has cleaned the books and Biwott's kids may have little interest in "owning" KK.

My Quote ---> My Bottomline: KK will do well with or without a takeover.

@mieenyma quote: "Another 30m shares before 11am,grabbing 60% of Kenya's fuel import tenders means a lot."

My Quote ---> My gut feeling is that as the heirs of the ill-gotten wealth want to spend it... the shares will be sold and KK's shareholding will change. Then there's the constant rumor of a possible takeover.

#26 (9 Mar 2018) My Quote ---> Finally, there's been an expectation of a takeover. At a significant premium, I hope.

#53 (14 Mar 2018) My Quote ---> Finally, there's the potential "takeover" now that biwott has croaked and the family may want to cash in.

#115 (13 July 2018) My Quote ---> I think KK is up for sale given the majority shareholder has croaked and his family is "large" so it's unlikely to be united in forging a path forward... After CFC's Jani croaked, the kids rapidly sold off the shares they inherited to Stanbic/SAHL.
#124 (24 July 2018) My Quote ---> IMHO, the clean-up was done to get KK ready for sale. Now that Biwott is dead, his heirs may be more interested in the cash than the business. Ohana will make a HUGE bundle (almost $10mn) if KK is sold at 20/-. Why wait to make this over 6 years, if he can get it sold sooner?

#181 (23 Oct 2018) My Quote ---> Looking at the Shareholder List (FY 2017 Annual Report) and this can only be the "family" either selling out or redistributing the shares. The FY 2018 shareholders' list will look very different.

I hope the buyers are "new" buyers since they will now be in charge and will want to make money on their investment. A takeover at a significant premium eg at 22-24 would be a nice treat Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Under Ohana, KK has done well and I am staying in to enjoy the profits, dividends and hopefully a future buyout at a fair price!

Means the likes of mugundaman have very short memory, thats why SC AhmedNasir said CMA is just acting on newspaper cuttings and very well we know the levels of our journalists
Life is an endless adventure