wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
On fake stock trader Ally Khan Sachu
MugundaMan
#1 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 10:02:46 AM

I always knew from his rambling podcasts that there was something fishy about this tunjamaaa

His fairytale story of working for top tier companies with zero finance training did not add up.

Nor (as someone in this forum pointed out) does any genuinely rich person call his company "Rich Inc". Only vain mafioso type cretins like such garish titles to their companies.

He must have minted his pile with these insider trading manenos huko London then came to masquerade as a financial guru hapa. To date we have not heard of any stellar investments in the NSE that led to him minting a fortune in it. Just wild punditry on TV everywhere with no basis.
Needless to say am not surprised amengamatwa.

Siku za mwizi....

Moral of the story nobody ever got rich in a legit way simply trading stocks. Even pedo Buffett has a dark history and doesnt even trade stocks anymore but is a corporate activist who takes over companies and puts them under his control...that's not stock trading at all.
VituVingiSana
#2 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 10:28:48 AM

Why the hate for Warren Buffett?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
MaichBlack
#3 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 10:47:41 AM

MugundaMan wrote:

Moral of the story nobody ever got rich in a legit way simply trading stocks. Even pedo Buffett has a dark history and doesnt even trade stocks anymore but is a corporate activist who takes over companies and puts them under his control...that's not stock trading at all.

He he he. What kind of reasoning is this!!??

It is like using the Gakuyo fellow as an argument for "how nobody ever got rich in genuine real estate business".
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Swenani
#4 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 10:48:30 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:

Because WB has not bought burotis in DC, what a scumbag
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
MaichBlack
#5 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 10:49:40 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:

Hate for what he doesn't understand!!

He believes every rich person got rich through real estate.

Sure, real estate is great. Unfortunately MugundaMan thinks it is the only thing!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Angelica _ann
#6 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 10:52:48 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Hate for what he doesn't understand!!

He believes every rich person got rich through real estate.

Sure, real estate is great. Unfortunately MugundaMan thinks it is the only thing!!!

Plus WB got rich from shaddy and not real deals bordering on illegality and satanism. Some of us are nowadays immune to his comments.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
MaichBlack
#7 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:01:04 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Even pedo Buffett has a dark history and doesnt even trade stocks anymore but is a corporate activist who takes over companies and puts them under his control...that's not stock trading at all.

You mean Warren Buffett put Coca Cola under his control?? Apple?? Wells Fargo?? Bank of America??
MaichBlack
#8 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:03:42 AM

Swenani wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Because WB has not bought burotis in DC, what a scumbag

It is like fellows at BAT thinking Safaricom will never make money because they don't sell cigarettes!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#9 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:04:26 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:

My friend do not believe the hype. Pedo Buffett conman extraordinaire is even WORSE than Sachu Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

https://www.thenation.co...rren-buffetts-billions/

https://www.wsj.com/vide...-A583-FBFA23E59C4B.html

Remember how Bernanke was treated like a rock star and small god throughout the 90s and early 2000's Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Where is he now. He was the ARCHITECT of the global economic crisis of 2007/2008. All your heroes are frauds baba and this is FACT. These guys are financial gangstas yaani banksters, my mubradzeeLaughing out loudly , nothing more nothing less! I have said it many times before..behind every billion dollar fortune is a crime.

MugundaMan
#10 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:09:41 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Even pedo Buffett has a dark history and doesnt even trade stocks anymore but is a corporate activist who takes over companies and puts them under his control...that's not stock trading at all.

You mean Warren Buffett put Coca Cola under his control?? Apple?? Wells Fargo?? Bank of America??

Your financial knowledge is zero papa so you will not even understand what I am saying Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#11 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:12:29 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

It is like using the Gakuyo fellow as an argument for "how nobody ever got rich in genuine real estate business".

Show us a billionaire in Kenya or anywhere else in the world who got rich from stock trading alone Laughing out loudly or shut up!
MaichBlack
#12 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:13:11 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Your financial knowledge is zero papa so you will not even understand what I am saying Laughing out loudly

Answer my question and stop diversionary tactics.

And sure, I can learn a lot from a fellow who believes real estate is the only investment vehicle in the world!!!
MugundaMan
#13 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:14:36 AM

Si you guys where worshiping Sachu as a great stock trader in Kiinya mpaka wa leo Laughing out loudly These guys are all fraudsters! Remember Bernie Madoff? Goldman Sachs? AIG? Deutsche Bank? The derivatives implosion in collusion with kina S&P? How short are your memories? smile
quicksand
#14 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:20:11 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Remember how Bernanke was treated like a rock star and small god throughout the 90s and early 2000's Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Where is he now. He was the ARCHITECT of the global economic crisis of 2007/2008. All your heroes are frauds baba and this is FACT. These guys are financial gangstas yaani banksters, my mubradzeeLaughing out loudly , nothing more nothing less! I have said it many times before..behind every billion dollar fortune is a crime.

I thought Alan Greenspan was the architect of the policies that triggered the crisis? After the Fed rate and subprime fiasco, Hank Paulson, the Treasury Chief then paved the way for the govt to bail out his wall street friends?
MaichBlack
#15 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:22:44 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Show us a billionaire in Kenya or anywhere else in the world who got rich from stock trading alone Laughing out loudly or shut up!

Of course everyone got rich through real estate!! Zuckerberg has a million acres in Kitengela, Jack Ma got rich selling burotis in China, Larry Page and Sergey Brin made money selling burotis near Stanford University, Jeff Bezos I think sells buroti maguta maguta somewhere in DC, Mukesh Ambani I believe sells 50 by 100 burotis in Bombay etc.

So I agree with you. Real Estate is the only way to make money!!!
Angelica _ann
#16 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:23:00 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Your other myth right there, in here people promote all types of investments including stocks, real estate, farming, matatu etc provided you can manage whatever you are doing (hata bitcoin with it works for you Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ). there is no straight jacketed investment the way you want us to believe.

MugundaMan wrote:
Si you guys where worshiping Sachu as a great stock trader in Kiinya mpaka wa leo Laughing out loudly These guys are all fraudsters! Remember Bernie Madoff? Goldman Sachs? AIG? Deutsche Bank? The derivatives implosion in collusion with kina S&P? How short are your memories? smile

Of course you like promoting propaganda, as always. I can say confidently that NOBODY in wazua has ever believed what this Sachu Khan guy says. Infact we has always been a fraud as far as #wazua are concern. Show us any thread where wazua contributors has talked positive about the guy - just one please.

In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
MaichBlack
#17 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:26:23 AM

MugundaMan wrote:

You must have poor vision from all the dust huko dustbowl!!! Look at all the posts above and tell me which one mentions Sachu other than yours!!!
MugundaMan
#18 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:27:03 AM

quicksand wrote:

I thought Alan Greenspan was the architect of the policies that triggered the crisis? After the Fed rate and subprime fiasco, Hank Paulson, the Treasury Chief then paved the way for the govt to bail out his wall street friends?

YES bro! That's who I meant. GREENSPAN! "The HERO of America"..until the collapse came Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

MugundaMan
#19 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:29:17 AM

Maichblack just ANSWER THE QUESTION and stop your hopeless empty ngelele mingi Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Quote:
Angelica _ann
#20 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 11:33:10 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Maichblack just ANSWER THE QUESTION and stop your hopeless empty ngelele mingi Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Quote:

You also tell us who in wazua promotes ONLY stock trading as a means of getting rich or die trying?