wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Partners
shareholder
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:59:00 AM

Good day SK members. I am seeking serious partners who would be interested in financing big projects and LPO's. These are investments that have good ROI (min 40%) and quick turnaround/payment spans of 30 - 60 days. The immediate financing requirements for the various projects are in the range of 1 to 20 million.
If you are keen on engaging on these joint ventures,please write to antony@bigiafrica.com or call Antony on 0734 801748. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards.

$$$
Mainat
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:11:00 AM

Pyramid scheme you mean? Projects my ..tt

www.mjengakenya.blogspot.com
Sehemu ndio nyumba
shareholder
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:33:00 AM

Mainat,sometimes you have to be serious in life. If all you can think of in Projects and LPOs from Kengen,KPLC and REA is pyramid schemes,too bad for you.
Shareholder.

$$$
Fundaah
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:14:00 AM

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

'These are investments that have good ROI (min 40%) and quick turnaround/payment spans of 30 - 60 days'.or 480% ROI per year

If not pyramid scheme,then 'Unga' or Pirates??

I mean fundamental analysis,you get me? Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health,its management and competitive advantages,and its competitors
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
shareholder
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:12:00 AM

I am simply astonished at the responses people are posting on this discussion. For the doubting Thomases,rural electrification is an ongoing activity in Kenya. We have an LPO from REA (dated April 1 2009) for 300,11m treated wood poles. The LPO is worth KShs.3,450,000. The initial 30% has been delivered as required (immediately). the balance 70% is to be delivered within 30 days from date of order. We don't have this money.

Simple arithmetic shows that the margins are well over 40% and this is not Unga,Piracy,or a Pyramid Scheme. This is a rural electrification project requisitioned and funded by a government agency.

For the doubting Thomases,we will visit the requisitioning agency,confirm the orders are genuine,visit the receiving depot and confirm documentation and delivery of the said 30%. Im in a hurry guys and if you are not interested,that is still OK,it is just business,no need for jokers.

$$$
Iganamagana
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:36:00 AM

@Shareholder,

Get into the nearest street,locate the nearest bank,walk in there,ask to see the manager.

Once in the managers office,present your case. If you problem is not solved,then I doubt whether we can solve it here.

How did you get the contract without proof of ability to finance the same? Oops,I forgot this is Kenya.

IGANA.
kamurigo
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:49:00 AM

If you delivered 30% and got paid at an interest of 40%,.............................
you can now use the cash to purchase another 30%..........................
plus 12% from profits made....................
Now you can deliver 42% of the tender..................................
Shareholder,you think we have not learnt the hard way....................
You want to take us down the garden path..........................
Take a walk in the bundu with someone else..................

Take one step at a time.
Bareta
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:55:00 AM

There are a few banking institutions that can negotiate for you an LPO. Walk into one of them e.g Equity Bank. Explain your case,they can give you the funds.

Alternatively,talk to your bank for an Overdraft. I would imagine from the figures,your cashflow is quite good. An OD to support your operations shouldn't be an issue.

All the best.

Chief
Kiz
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:44:00 PM

@ Shareholder

if i'm willing to invest what is the security of my money or is the element of trust.

Kim
VituVingiSana
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:52:00 PM

LOL... 1) How did you get the order without proof of financial wherewithal? 2) Go to Equity Bank (or any other bank) 3) Did you bribe to get this deal? 4) LOL... I am on with MainaT on this one.

Greedy when others are fearful,Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase WB
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Poggie
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 3:27:00 PM

@ shareholder .......

Don't be discouraged by the postings of SKerian's most guys are smarting from holding on to devalued stocks. There is a financial instrument called discounting. I know a group that discounts LPO's but only from blue chip companies. They don't touch gova. However,TNB and I think Equity also offer discounting services. Pls confirm with them if they touch gova lpo's. Good luck.

As a man thinketh so is he
As A Man Thinketh So is He
Obi 1 Kanobi
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:04:00 PM

Why don't you offer the 40% ROI you are selling here or even less to the people you are doing biz with in exchange for a longer credit period. Say the place you are buying the poles or the transporter,in that you pay them after you are paid,then you will be able to conclude your business with least hustle.

Coz I'm sorry but you offer here reeks of dead fish,know that smell?

I guess if you can't win with facts,you can always pen bile-laced,xenophobic rants to distract everyone.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Mkimwa
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:02:00 PM

Once upon a time,there was Sasanet. I told someone the idea,then he went like - 'why would anyone pay 120% interest on a loan,when they can get a loan from a bank at 25%' His wise words saved me 250K.

I ask the same question:
If ROI is 40% for 3 months (effectively 160% per year) - why cant you go to a bank and get it funded at 25% per year - in the process making yourself some extra profit than anticipated?

When the deal is too good think twice. This is a known hoax!!!

Before you give any person your money and give you a good return - ask yourself why he wants your money..... I may have the money,but no thanks..
Mr.Tea
#14 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:22:00 AM

Rule number one in business is to never reveal Way-Too-Much-Information to a discerning audience whatever your motivation might be. From the responses here,clearly this is not one of your many options. Talk to many venture capitalists in the market. They are listed in the yellow pages.

Patience Pays in Guaranteed Checks
Patience Pays In Guaranteed Checks.
Goals
#15 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:10:00 AM

The problem with business is that it favours those with the cash. companys tender for biz anticipating to borrow from banks. from individual point of view,banks review the bank statements and regret to offer any financial support. We have agonised on raising 45m which most banks cannot touch.

how will the common mwananchi break thro'.

Shareholder,team up with your financiars and open joint account thro which the payments will be channelled. it worked for us!
hello
#16 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2009 4:25:00 AM

@shareholder

U got the contract / L.P.O on fools day .............01-04-09
I want to be a millionaire.
Kwanini
#17 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2009 1:16:00 PM

mmm .... these deals are all over town... all over the port .... all over... no one will touch yo' bro..... just go to 1st floor for a taste of what suppliers go thro' to get paid......

Why don't you go to Equity if your LPO is worth the paper is printed on? I don't bank with them but they once got me out of a bowl of a mess purely on the basis of an LPO.

They will also do a through background check on you,so ensure you can withstand scrutiny. If you have nothing to fear,try.

For i am the master and the captain of my fate !
"For i am the master and the captain of my fate"