wazua Sun, May 12, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

How to build Wealth in Kenya- Please share experience
Invepreneur
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:06:04 PM

Was Just browsing around and realized I am at Stage 1 of wealth building as defined in this article -LINK

A long read

#copied

Stage 1 – POOR - this is where your annual expenses are equal your income

Stage 2 – COMFORT ZONE - this is where your annual expenses are lower than your income. As a result, you are running a surplus budget.

Stage 3 – PREPARATION - this is where you generate a surplus budget, and you have managed to dispose of all or almost all your bad debt

Stage 4 – ASSET BUILDING - Asset Building - this is where you have managed to use your surplus budget to buy assets that generate additional income over time

Stage 5 – FREEDOM - Stage Five - this is where you have acquired enough assets that they pay entirely for your expenses
The hot stock is the one that everyone thinks that everyone else thinks....is the hot stock (Dixit & Nalebuff, 2008).
Ebenyo
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 10:32:24 AM

Invepreneur wrote:
Was Just browsing around and realized I am at Stage 1 of wealth building as defined in this article -LINK

A long read

#copied

Stage 2 – COMFORT ZONE - this is where your annual expenses are lower than your income. As a result, you are running a surplus budget.

Stage 3 – PREPARATION - this is where you generate a surplus budget, and you have managed to dispose of all or almost all your bad debt

Stage 4 – ASSET BUILDING - Asset Building - this is where you have managed to use your surplus budget to buy assets that generate additional income over time

Stage 5 – FREEDOM - Stage Five - this is where you have acquired enough assets that they pay entirely for your expenses

All these steps are possible through descipline,determination and hardwork.Its not easy,it requires a real commitment.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Angelica _ann
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 10:36:15 AM

Supply county government with anything, anything my fren!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 10:43:34 AM

Invepreneur wrote:

A long read

#copied

Excellent article
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Mbarire_2019
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2019 4:51:55 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Invepreneur wrote:

A long read

#copied

Excellent article

Hii STAGE 5 naiombea Sana niifike
Swenani
#6 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2019 12:07:29 PM

Mbarire_2019 wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Invepreneur wrote:

A long read

#copied

Excellent article

Hii STAGE 5 naiombea Sana niifike

You could be there but unaware
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Mucher
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 2:58:47 PM

I find this article very useful, as it summarizes nicely steps for reaching final goal and that is financial independence called freedom. It is really great feeling when you manage to build and diversify your finances in a manner to cover all your expenses. It takes time, but I think is reachable
nashx
#8 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 3:21:54 PM

See my personal finance lessons providing a Kenyan context on how to build wealth. The first 4 lessons are ready and cover how to invest in Money Market Funds in Kenya

https://nashthuo.com/money-market-funds-kenya/
Offering my personal finance knowledge for free
kayhara
#9 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 4:12:28 PM

I think I am at stage -1 where my income is several times less than my monthly obligations, balancing act but short lived I hope, being at step one in kenya is a big achievement at the moment
To Each His Own