wazua Thu, Apr 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
River estate
tom_boy
#1 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 7:14:04 AM

A project in Ngara by Erdeman. 8 blocks each 34 storeys high.
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
Angelica _ann
#2 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 7:58:06 AM

Been seeing the advert all over the place. How will the facilities, utilities and amenities be, my concern?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
YoungMulla
#3 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 8:30:18 AM

I remember reading some time back that this was a Chinese project.
Before I die - i will touch the sky!!
winmak
#4 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 10:10:47 AM

Sounds like a high rise slum in the offing
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
hardwood
#5 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 10:50:26 AM

winmak wrote:

What makes them a high rise slum? Hong Kong has even taller highrise apartment blocks. China man is only bringing similar building technology to kenya.
Ryko
#6 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 11:08:30 AM

Close to 3K houses in Ngara, unlike Kenyan contractors the project will be executed, infact very fast. Why do I think this project will impact things like rent within Ngara/pangani... I even think it may also impact house/apartment sellers withing Pangani/Ngara for some years by bringing costs down

I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
Angelica _ann
#7 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 11:13:03 AM

Ryko wrote:
Close to 3K houses in Ngara, unlike Kenyan contractors the project will be executed, infact very fast. Why do I think this project will impact things like rent within Ngara/pangani... I even think it may also impact house/apartment sellers withing Pangani/Ngara for some years by bringing costs down

Cant be found in this, i love my space, spacious space!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
wukan
#8 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 11:16:40 AM

we discussed this project last year with @mugundaman and @kate_mbarire. so market price for studio in Kirinyaga road/Grogan area is 5m, 1bd-6m and 2bd-8m.

http://www.wazua.com/for...=posts&t=330&p=5
maka
#9 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 11:32:41 AM

hardwood wrote:
winmak wrote:

What makes them a high rise slum? Hong Kong has even taller highrise apartment blocks. China man is only bringing similar building technology to kenya.

Many countries have such houses... As long everything needed (amenities) are provided efficiently all will be ok... Whats the difference between hizi and what GTC is doing hapo Westlands? We actually need 20 of such highrises or more on govt land all will be well...
possunt quia posse videntur
Chaka
#10 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 12:22:35 PM

Wondering the same..Are Nairobians ready for these sort(copy pasted) of buildings?I wonder how much water will be consumed here per day and if there will be enough of it?Would the storage tanks be on top of the structure?
Angelica _ann wrote:
Been seeing the advert all over the place. How will the facilities, utilities and amenities be, my concern?

Swenani
#11 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 12:30:04 PM

Ryko wrote:

How much are they going for?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
maka
#12 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 3:04:43 PM

Swenani wrote:
Ryko wrote:

6 and 8m for 1 and 2 bedrooms respectively....
maka
#13 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 3:22:00 PM

Chaka wrote:
Wondering the same..Are Nairobians ready for these sort(copy pasted) of buildings?I wonder how much water will be consumed here per day and if there will be enough of it?Would the storage tanks be on top of the structure?
Angelica _ann wrote:

Great wall phase 1 and 2 zina watu wangapi?
wukan
#14 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 3:38:07 PM

maka wrote:
Chaka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly kwani kenyans are not used to this kind of vertical living na zimejaa huko pipeline bila lifts and utilities. It's only 350 houses per block really it's the equivalent of building 350 bungalows only these ones are spread vertically instead of horizontally.
Angelica _ann
#15 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 3:46:02 PM

wukan wrote:
maka wrote:
Chaka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly kwani kenyans are not used to this kind of vertical living na zimejaa huko pipeline bila lifts and utilities. It's only 350 houses per block really it's the equivalent of building 350 bungalows only these ones are spread vertically instead of horizontally.

I went to pipeline once and i thought that is @%&@# living. Never ever i would rather go back to shaggs nikalime!!! You live only once.
Swenani
#16 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 4:14:22 PM

maka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Shukran,

Where can one get further details?
Angelica _ann
#17 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 4:49:36 PM

Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Shukran,

Start with the contacts given in the advert, ama you just want us to feel kiwaru smile
Impunity
#18 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 4:57:17 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Shukran,

Start with the contacts given in the advert, ama you just want us to feel kiwaru smile

What is the projected rental income for a 2 bed roommed flat when they are completed?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Swenani
#19 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 5:02:33 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Shukran,

Lol

On top of you feeling kiwaru, my eyesight had not seen those tiny contacts
kawi254
#20 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 5:07:04 PM

Ryko wrote:

The London Grenfell tower fire tragedy comes to mind.

Nairobi Fire department should first upgrade fire fighting equipment and skills before approval for this project.