Sober wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Sober wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
jmbada wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Mshwari moving to Jamii...so CBA + NIC will not include the mobile money loans element...mmmh!

Yap, they want to target high end client aka corporates & wakina swenani!!!

There is NO NIC deal. It was a head fake as they finalized the Jamii Bora deal.

Your opinion or fact? Link?
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Even if the proposed deal with CBA is terminated, we know NIC is up for sale. Someone else may pop up.

BBK used to own NIC and now that ABSA owns/controls BBK... there's a possible combination that gives BBK a larger customer base and footprint.

Just imagining, how come after the Merger talk there has not been a price rally of the NIC shares? Some of us were already smiling that the big family will take up the shares from us at 80 bob so we recoup our losses. I am seeing sub-30

80 bob is setting the bar too high

That is the price I have for some of the NIC shares that I am holding. Considering that didn't happen on announcement then the current price of 28 bob is unfortunately the right valuation if not lower.

Relax @Sober, you just might get 40 (which will be half loaf...). Who knows (but them)?
Ericsson
#42 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 2:50:48 PM

Superprime1 wrote:
Sober wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Sober wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
jmbada wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Mshwari moving to Jamii...so CBA + NIC will not include the mobile money loans element...mmmh!

Yap, they want to target high end client aka corporates & wakina swenani!!!

There is NO NIC deal. It was a head fake as they finalized the Jamii Bora deal.

Your opinion or fact? Link?
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Even if the proposed deal with CBA is terminated, we know NIC is up for sale. Someone else may pop up.

BBK used to own NIC and now that ABSA owns/controls BBK... there's a possible combination that gives BBK a larger customer base and footprint.

Just imagining, how come after the Merger talk there has not been a price rally of the NIC shares? Some of us were already smiling that the big family will take up the shares from us at 80 bob so we recoup our losses. I am seeing sub-30

80 bob is setting the bar too high

That is the price I have for some of the NIC shares that I am holding. Considering that didn't happen on announcement then the current price of 28 bob is unfortunately the right valuation if not lower.

Relax @Sober, you just might get 40 (which will be half loaf...). Who knows (but them)?

Hapa hakuna cha half loaf,it's either full loaf or nothing.You either make a profit or loss.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
drogon
#43 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 10:32:25 AM

Jamii Bora Bank is cleaning up its bad load book.
Lazinos/Turitu being auctioned.

Or has the buyout already happened?

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/Popular-Nairobi-eatery-goes-under-the-hammer/4003102-4988626-t78j1v/index.html