19 Pages«<16171819>
Wife hunting
AlphDoti
#341 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 12:41:28 PM

Tokyo wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
How Debate on wife hunting ended up being on mythical false religious stuff

Good luck high fiving the likes of Apricot (unmarried atheist whose god is Bertrand Russell (of all people!)), ooombabalt (mr Sunday school toto "questions") and Alphdoti (Ishmaelite bui bui wearer

My humble advice is starting looking for a wife when you’re past adolescent stage

For your information, your Bible talks about BuiBui... Remove your ignorance:

"For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered." Bible, 1 Corithians 11:6

"Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes behind your veil are doves..." Bible, Song of Solomon 4:1

"Rebekah also looked up and saw Isaac. She got down from her camel and asked the servant, “Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?” “He is my master,” the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself. Bible, Genesis 24:64-65
sparkly
#342 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 1:05:53 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

Good luck high fiving the likes of Apricot (unmarried atheist whose god is Bertrand Russell (of all people!)), ooombabalt (mr Sunday school toto "questions") and Alphdoti (Ishmaelite bui bui wearer

My humble advice is starting looking for a wife when you’re past adolescent stage

"For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered." Bible, 1 Corithians 11:6

"Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes behind your veil are doves..." Bible, Song of Solomon 4:1

"Rebekah also looked up and saw Isaac. She got down from her camel and asked the servant, “Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?” “He is my master,” the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself. Bible, Genesis 24:64-65

According to the bible men can be naked but women should cover up:

1. Noah drank beer and stripped naked;
2. David danced for God till his clothes fell off;
3. Isaiah preached naked for three years
Life is short. Live passionately.
Angelica _ann
#343 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 2:19:45 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
jokes wrote:
I avoided giving my opinion of this as one man's meat is another man's poison.

MugundaMan wrote:
in order of priority

1. Believer in Christ. And I do not mean a fake one whose daily life is grossly not consistent with their beliefs. This are not my kind of people. They are extremist and fanatics. Not my cup of tea..
2. Bachelor's degree minimum. Makes her own mulla. Not a requirement for a wife and if you on insist on this be sure to know it will conflict with point 8.
3. Bila ndrama. The worst thing a man wants is to come home to ngelele fuaaaaaaaa 24/7 mostly about nothing. There is good drama and bad drama i would rather drama than a docile woman in the house. What if unapotea na anayamze tu?
4. Good looking (or at least well above average in looks). Nice shape and body. Not fat, takes care of her body, exercise and healthy eating is a lifestyle for her. You are imposing your standards on someone else. So far from point 1-4 unataka super woman.
5. Respectful and respectable. Does not dress or think like a slay queen. Ati super tight tight tiiiiiiiight manenos and seeing shilling signs everywhere. Personally i prefer a woman who has taste and class and can dress well for her age. If she is young let her be. she looks good and as she knows it. enjoy it wacha wasi wasi. bado ni yako saa hile muko na yeye nyumbani.
6. Can cook. Everything fades but hunger is forever. We cannot starve in our house oo. Get a maid. Learn to cook. The world is changing. I prefer personal hygiene and neatness in a house. kupika she will learn.
7. Does not drink. My brother then look for someone past 50. If she will be well educated. beautiful, exercise as a life style she will be definately be a person who knows what she wants and you cannot deny her.
8. Is not a misguided feminist. With the bachelors degree, beauty and exercise and diet as a life style you have to be joking.

Hayo tu. Very simple requirements.
Are there any such radies left on this here our Kiinya?
A lady friend of mine laughed for almost a minute telling me my fren huwezi pata huyo hapa hii Kenya yitu. But I think they are still out there, albeit few and far between.

jokes today I was heading to tao and I see this very pretty ngel with a COMPLETELY SEE THROUGH BLOUSE exposing her bra and goodies fuaaaaa. These are the ngels to run run ruuuuuuun from and never look back. There is no such thing as "good ndrama" ndrama ni ndrama. Imagine a chick who comes home angry all the time and wants to rant and rave for 5 hours non stop about nothing. If that is exciting to you uko taabani dugu yanguni.

I bet you do not know alot about what Jesus a.s. said, eh! He said even a look counts as adultery.

Your Bible says:

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." Matthew 5:28

For the umpteenth time, Your Satan worshiping midget brain will NEVER understand what "looking TO LUST AFTER" means so who can help you? No one! smile

Stop ogling at women. You are disobeying Jesus.

Inspection of 'goods' before sampling is usual to the roving eyes on men, all men. Ask any woman, they will tell you how many times they are 'sized' in day. Including by presumably respected individuals within their circles. That is the reality my fren.

Whereas women rarely do the same.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
AlphDoti
#344 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 2:25:27 PM

sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

According to the bible men can be naked but women should cover up:

1. Noah drank beer and stripped naked;
2. David danced for God till his clothes fell off;
3. Isaiah preached naked for three years

Ati according to Bible, men can be naked, even the Prophets? If such are the priests, God bless the congregation!

"And he (Noah) drank of the wine and he was drunken; and he lay naked..." Genesis 9:21

"...(David) who uncovered himself... in the eyes of the hand maids his servants... shamelessly UNCOVERETH himself" 2 Samuel 6:20
MugundaMan
#345 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 4:29:32 PM

Ishmaelite and Double A you are now both ruining this thread, jameni.
Update on my hunt. Have a date lined up for this weekend. I will grill her like a Nazi interrogator working under Goebbels my friends. Then do an NSIS check on her kindogo kindogo pia if necessary. Dating is like war, mbradzas, no room for taking chances!
Swenani
#346 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 4:36:32 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Update on my hunt. Have a date lined up for this weekend. I will grill her like a Nazi interrogator working under Goebbels my friends. Then do an NSIS check on her kindogo kindogo pia if necessary. Dating is like war, mbradzas, no room for taking chances!

If she doesn't fit you, throw her my way. I specialize in the "ramshackles" of this world
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
MugundaMan
#347 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 4:44:24 PM

Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

If she doesn't fit you, throw her my way. I specialize in the "ramshackles" of this world

he he he he he
speaking of "ramshackles" I was reading a book that actually recommended the same thing.
Ati if you can't get your dream woman just troll the depths of the gene pool (get ramshackles).
Not sure if that is very good advice.
Ngogoyo
#348 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 4:45:11 PM

Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

@MM needs clay to model his ownLaughing out loudly . d'oh! Even The Creator's cant find such in his database. Alternatively he can get a Samantha
Swenani
#349 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 4:53:43 PM

Ngogoyo wrote:
Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

@MM needs clay to model his ownLaughing out loudly . d'oh! Even The Creator's cant find such in his database. Alternatively he can get a Samantha

MM needs to manage expectations otherwise hawes pata.

What I know is that women don't like men who are dot all "i"s and cross all "t"s.

In the meantime, we shall keep munching those decent women he rejects.
Angelica _ann
#350 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 5:16:32 PM

Swenani wrote:
Ngogoyo wrote:
Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

What I know is that women don't like men who are dot all "i"s and cross all "t"s.

'Munching' kwani they are food? Mind your language brother.

Google ..............

munch
/mʌn(t)ʃ/
verb
gerund or present participle: munching

eat (something) steadily and often audibly.
"Russell munched his breakfast toast"
synonyms: chew, champ, chomp, masticate, crunch, scrunch, eat; rarechumble, manducate, triturate
"he munched his sandwich in a dream"

Origin
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
MugundaMan
#351 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 5:22:32 PM

@Swenani seems your friend cannot sustain a post without attention seeking MM by mentioning his name every two seconds Laughing out loudly Shida yaghe ni nini? He had a bad day at work? Or is he just trying to "piggy back" on MM so some of the shine can rub off on him Laughing out loudly

OAN tazama hutu..Ayo Vincent..Naija lady gospel singer. Now this is what we call a platinum level "unicorn" of a rendy Applause smile Mmmmm mm mmm the girl is fooooine. Looks like the findeo was shot at the V&A Waterfront kindogo kindogo..

Swenani
#352 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 6:49:14 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ngogoyo wrote:
Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

'Munching' kwani they are food? Mind your language brother.

Google ..............

munch
/mʌn(t)ʃ/
verb
gerund or present participle: munching

eat (something) steadily and often audibly.
"Russell munched his breakfast toast"
synonyms: chew, champ, chomp, masticate, crunch, scrunch, eat; rarechumble, manducate, triturate
"he munched his sandwich in a dream"

Origin

That sounds that comes out when thrusting is not a chomping sound?
Mbarire_2019
#353 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 11:07:24 PM

Oh my goodness!Mr mugunda is still a bachelor??????With the numerous number of posts on investment and everything else?I must admit you came across as a middle aged fella who's heavily invested in land with a large family in tow...

However jokes aside I think to snag a partner for life you must pray on it daily.Secondly reDUce the number of posts you write/And/OR stay online and use the time to go out there to meet people eg.travel out,join face time clubs,friends should actively introduce you to single chicks...and lastly be open minded.You will know when you meet miss right.

If I was not so busy running around with my toddlers and their father I would introduce you to decent Mbeere ladies...typically we are highly educated,generous and reserved individuals.Laughing out loudly
But do I say.....

All the best mister MM.
MugundaMan
#354 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:19:19 AM

Mbarire_2019 wrote:
Oh my goodness!Mr mugunda is still a bachelor??????With the numerous number of posts on investment and everything else?I must admit you came across as a middle aged fella who's heavily invested in land with a large family in tow...

However jokes aside I think to snag a partner for life you must pray on it daily.Secondly reDUce the number of posts you write/And/OR stay online and use the time to go out there to meet people eg.travel out,join face time clubs,friends should actively introduce you to single chicks...and lastly be open minded.You will know when you meet miss right.

If I was not so busy running around with my toddlers and their father I would introduce you to decent Mbeere ladies...typically we are highly educated,generous and reserved individuals.Laughing out loudly
But do I say.....

All the best mister MM.

Kate,
The issue is NOT finding a run-of-the-mill tu-supuu single lady to get married to.
Those ones are a DIME A DOZEN in this here our Kiinya. Like weeds in a field after the rains. I meet them daily EVERYWHERE. At the supermarket, at the CBD, at Dustbowl, introductions from well meaning relas who are pagans, while at the gym, the list is endless. In fact if I was a bad muguy with zero moral standards nor fear of the Living God like most Wazoo men, ndingaling would be all over the place on these super pretty slay queens huyoooooooooo. You do not know how many I RUN AWAY from like USAIN BOLT weekly, my musiste. The issue is finding a QUALITY and TRULY BORN AGAIN rendy. And by born again I do not mean a mere churchgoer who jumps and sings hallelujah in church and then is busy fornicating furiously with her boss fuaaaaaaaaaa to keep a job the next day. By their fruits you shall know them. This kine a GOOD GODLY woman na not easy to find oo! As I mentioned in anaa post I have narrowed it down to 4 very high potential born again ngels who I am currently actively getting to know moja bin moja. Full report will be coming in a few weeks. As for "getting off Wazoo" Laughing out loudly I'm in the field work a LOT mama wher it gets boring sometimes so typing on Wazoo is enjoyable..believe it or not it takes me 20-30 minutes TOTAL per day AT MOST to respond to kedo 20 threads a day of pipo always crying ooo Mugundaman this..oooo Mugundaman that..ooo oooo ooo. Wapewe response wote am not a stingy man smile
Swenani
#355 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 9:14:52 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Mbarire_2019 wrote:

But do I say.....

All the best mister MM.

Kate,
The issue is NOT finding a run-of-the-mill tu-supuu single lady to get married to.
Those ones are a DIME A DOZEN in this here our Kiinya. Like weeds in a field after the rains. I meet them daily EVERYWHERE. At the supermarket, at the CBD, at Dustbowl, introductions from well meaning relas who are pagans, while at the gym, the list is endless. In fact if I was a bad muguy with zero moral standards nor fear of the Living God like most Wazoo men, ndingaling would be all over the place on these super pretty slay queens huyoooooooooo. You do not know how many I RUN AWAY from like USAIN BOLT weekly, my musiste. The issue is finding a QUALITY and TRULY BORN AGAIN rendy. And by born again I do not mean a mere churchgoer who jumps and sings hallelujah in church and then is busy fornicating furiously with her boss fuaaaaaaaaaa to keep a job the next day. By their fruits you shall know them. This kine a GOOD GODLY woman na not easy to find oo! As I mentioned in anaa post I have narrowed it down to 4 very high potential born again ngels who I am currently actively getting to know moja bin moja. Full report will be coming in a few weeks. As for "getting off Wazoo" Laughing out loudly I'm in the field work a LOT mama wher it gets boring sometimes so typing on Wazoo is enjoyable..believe it or not it takes me 20-30 minutes TOTAL per day AT MOST to respond to kedo 20 threads a day of pipo always crying ooo Mugundaman this..oooo Mugundaman that..ooo oooo ooo. Wapewe response wote am not a stingy man smile

I hope you are also give them a chance to explore and intimately know other men so that they can make an informed decision
MugundaMan
#356 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 9:42:12 AM

Swenani wrote:

I hope you are also give them a chance to explore and intimately know other men so that they can make an informed decision

Ab-so-tu-to-lutely!

Lakini to be honest sidhani kaa watapata kama mimiLaughing out loudly .
If they do I will gladly wish them luck and a happy life!
Ask Nairobi ladees (including church ones) what they have been through with Kenyan men na utashangaa.

Mara ooo domestic violence
oooo he cheats daily (sadly 98% of Kenyan men according to them)
oooo I have to go find him passed out in a bar daily to bring him home due to fombe
oooo unromantic his idea of romance is to watch boring Premier footie together while he guzzles beer. No gifts not flowers no poetry nada
ooo he has 100 shudrens by 100 different babay mamas
oooo he gave me an STD
oooo the best trip he has ever taken me on is to go see pundas at Safari Walk
Ooooo my hubby is a one minute man between the sheets
oooo he is cheap, can't even buy me a decent ring for our engagement
ooooo he is a poor father, does not spend even 10 minutes with his kids. He thinks bringing in a paycheck is athe end all be all of fatherhood
ooooo he has poor hygeine and is proud of it
oooo he is always out with his mupoys leaving me at home scrubbing dishes
oooo he is always broke or a poor provider
oooo he lacks self confidence so can hardly sweep any woman off her feet
ooooo he is a gambler with Sportpesa and doesn't know how to grow investments for our future
ooooo ooooo ooooo it goes on and on and on...

A good born again Christian man, fit, tall, handsome, well educated and romantic, faithful and loving is hard to find papa. You yourself would admit so simply by looking in the mirror and evaluating if you fit any of the mucriterias above concerning typiko Kenyan men (as relayed from Kenyan women). Not bragging, am just speaking facts mubradzee

Angelica _ann
#357 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 9:56:21 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Ab-so-tu-to-lutely!

If they do I will gladly wish them luck and a happy life!
Ask Nairobi ladees (including church ones) what they have been through with Kenyan men na utashangaa.

oooo he cheats daily (sadly 98% of Kenyan men according to them)
oooo I have to go find him passed out in a bar daily to bring him home due to fombe
oooo unromantic his idea of romance is to watch boring Premier footie together while he guzzles beer. No gifts not flowers no poetry nada
oooo he gave me an STD
oooo the best trip he has ever taken me on is to go see pundas at Safari Walk
oooo he is cheap, can't even buy me a decent ring for our engagement
ooooo he is a poor father, does not spend even 10 minutes with his kids. He thinks bringing in a paycheck is athe end all be all of fatherhood
ooooo he has poor hygeine and is proud of it
oooo he is always out with his mupoys leaving me at home scrubbing dishes
oooo he is always broke or a poor provider
oooo he lacks self confidence so can hardly sweep any woman off her feet
ooooo he is a gambler with Sportpesa and doesn't know how to grow investments for our future

A good born again Christian man, fit, tall, handsome, well educated and romantic, faithful and loving is hard to find papa. You yourself would admit so simply by looking in the mirror and evaluating if you fit any of the mucriterias above concerning typiko Kenyan men (as relayed from Kenyan women). Not bragging, am just speaking facts mubradzee

Make sure you taste ujue kama iko na ladha halisi!!!!!

They also get to know kama ni pin ama hammer!!!
MugundaMan
#358 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:11:48 AM

@ Double A I told you a million times that you are a slay queen who does not even know she is one. Anapikiria tu lungula yaani horizontal gymanstics yaani mjulubengs yaani kuboki kila siku with many different STD infested men.
Isatragedy!
Swenani
#359 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:20:32 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Ab-so-tu-to-lutely!

I totally agree with you, you're a rare breed indeed
If they do I will gladly wish them luck and a happy life! Trust me, they will do

oooo he cheats daily (sadly 98% of Kenyan men according to them)-Did this stat come from your rectum or based on reseearch, please post a rink
oooo I have to go find him passed out in a bar daily to bring him home due to fombe-Only newy weds bother about their men whereabouts, once they stay in marriage for about three years, they only get worried if he doesnt show up by morning. Ask bigchick and Angelica
oooo unromantic his idea of romance is to watch boring Premier footie together while he guzzles beer. No gifts not flowers no poetry nada- I guess your idea of romance going by your posts is reading songs of solomon in bedLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
oooo he gave me an STD-Is it a sin to have babies with different mama's? As I stated previously,STD is crucial natural population control mechanism. I'm sure just like me, you like spaces ama namna gani?
oooo the best trip he has ever taken me on is to go see pundas at Safari Walk-Which is more romantic, going for a crusade trip or going for a safari walk? Going for night clubbing and banging or going for kesha?
oooo he is cheap, can't even buy me a decent ring for our engagement.We all have our weaknessesLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
ooooo he is a poor father, does not spend even 10 minutes with his kids. He thinks bringing in a paycheck is athe end all be all of fatherhood.This is what most "Mama assemblies" complain about their Christian husbands do, they spend most of their time away from home in crusades threatening Alphadoti,apricot and Masukuma about hell fireLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
ooooo he has poor hygiene and is proud of it.There is no correlation between being born again and cleanliness
oooo he is always out with his mupoys leaving me at home scrubbing dishes.Serious women do appreciate this kind of men. Why would you stay at home the whole day and night listening to your wife fart
oooo he is always broke or a poor provider Surprisingly most christian husbands I know are usually broke all the time. Ukimuuliza how's life? Christian Hubby:We thank God for life
oooo he lacks self confidence so can hardly sweep any woman off her feet-Lack self confidence and be able to sire with 100 mamas?Liar Liar Liar
ooooo he is a gambler with Sportpesa and doesn't know how to grow investments for our future-Everyone is a gambler in one way or the other including your investments in DC

A good born again Christian man, fit, tall, handsome, well educated and romantic, faithful and loving is hard to find papa. You yourself would admit so simply by looking in the mirror and evaluating if you fit any of the mucriterias above concerning typiko Kenyan men (as relayed from Kenyan women). Not bragging, am just speaking facts mubradzee. Are our wives leaving in hell because most of us don't fit your perfect description of a man/husband? Also.Mirrors are for weak souls bro-Not bragging

Punguza bangi papaLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#360 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:54:12 AM

Swenani wrote:

Ab-so-tu-to-lutely!

I totally agree with you, you're a rare breed indeed
If they do I will gladly wish them luck and a happy life! Trust me, they will do

Would a foooooine Godly Christian Proverbs 31 type of lady want to leave a Mugundaman to go out with you talking about nether regions and, collecting STDS from desperate not-so-savoury-looking (see sample here) down on their heels slayqueens and nailing anything that movesLaughing out loudly ? Be honest!

Quote:

oooo he cheats daily (sadly 98% of Kenyan men according to them)-Did this stat come from your rectum or based on reseearch, please post a rink

Read YOUR OWN posts and please tell us if you fit the mucriteria of a cheater or notLaughing out loudly . My fren this is NOT rocket science nor does it need a formal survey.

Quote:
oooo I have to go find him passed out in a bar daily to bring him home due to fombe-Only newy weds bother about their men whereabouts, once they stay in marriage for about three years, they only get worried if he doesnt show up by morning. Ask bigchick and Angelica

Exactly what I'm talking about. Men like YOU who marry slay queens like Double A and think a promiscuous STD infested lifestyle is normal. When you kiss your wife usiku you might find you are kissing lips that have been on the houseboy just minutes before you arrived home for the evening. And she will be kissing lips that were on a stinky lady of the night you "munched" from "the club" usiku. And both see nothing wrong with this Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Quote:
oooo unromantic his idea of romance is to watch boring Premier footie together while he guzzles beer. No gifts not flowers no poetry nada- I guess your idea of romance going by your posts is reading songs of solomon in bedLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Oh yess! That's actually romantic between a man and a wife smile So is faithfulness, fidelity, love, flowers, gifts, dinner dates, romantic walks together and so much more.

Quote:
oooo he gave me an STD-Is it a sin to have babies with different mama's?

Yessir! How many baby mamas do you have? Be honest! smile

Quote:
As I stated previously,STD is crucial natural population control mechanism. I'm sure just like me, you like spaces ama namna gani?

Laughing out loudly You will be the first victim of the STDs na hizo tambia zako bofu. In five years time if you disappear from Wazoo we will thank you for "creating more space" for the rest of us Laughing out loudly

Quote:
oooo the best trip he has ever taken me on is to go see pundas at Safari Walk-Which is more romantic, going for a crusade trip or going for a safari walk? Going for night clubbing and banging or going for kesha?

Going to Positano together on our honeymoon to walk the quaint streets and beaches fuaaaa holding hands pamoja is way better than watching pundas at Safariwalk IMHO. Romance 101 smile. Church is fun if you are a believer but of course you are not one so you wouldn't understand. Church is in fact 100 times more fun than Positano or any other trip for that matter!

Quote:

I notice you deftly avoided responding to this one. I wonder why
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Quote:
oooo he is cheap, can't even buy me a decent ring for our engagement.We all have our weaknessesLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Agreed Laughing out loudly

Quote:
ooooo he is a poor father, does not spend even 10 minutes with his kids. He thinks bringing in a paycheck is athe end all be all of fatherhood.This is what most "Mama assemblies" complain about their Christian husbands do, they spend most of their time away from home in crusades threatening Alphadoti,apricot and Masukuma about hell fireLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

On what planet baba? Laughing out loudly
Our born again girlfriends/fiancees/wives will be right there beside us during the same crusades Laughing out loudly

Quote:
ooooo he has poor hygiene and is proud of it.There is no correlation between being born again and cleanliness

Oh yes there is
Does dipping your mjulubeng into a diseased Slay Queen sound "clean to you"? smile

Quote:
oooo he is always out with his mupoys leaving me at home scrubbing dishes.Serious women do appreciate this kind of men. Why would you stay at home the whole day and night listening to your wife fart

If "serious" is a euphemism for "Slay Queen" I agree wif ya!

Quote:
oooo he is always broke or a poor provider Surprisingly most christian husbands I know are usually broke all the time. Ukimuuliza how's life? Christian Hubby:We thank God for life

Laughing out loudly
Of course we thank God for life. He is the provider of all things. A born again Christian's identity is not tied to money. Whether it is there or not it doesn't matter. But he is mandated to PROVIDE for his family by scripture. He will not be found spending money on diseased slay queens rather than providing adequately for his home. He does not have to be "rich" to do this. Brokeness does not necessarily mean a non-believer has no money. He could be earning 5m a month but is broke because most of the money goes to fombe, fangi and a gazillion diseased slay queens.

Quote:
oooo he lacks self confidence so can hardly sweep any woman off her feet-Lack self confidence and be able to sire with 100 mamas?Liar Liar Liar

Yes, 100 mamas of the quality I pointed out above whose only requirement is a man with a pulse Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Quote:
ooooo he is a gambler with Sportpesa and doesn't know how to grow investments for our future-Everyone is a gambler in one way or the other including your investments in DC

Hey, hey, hey please do not insult the real estate sector by calling it "gambling". Especially in our beautiful Dustbowl County! smile

Quote:

A good born again Christian man, fit, tall, handsome, well educated and romantic, faithful and loving is hard to find papa. You yourself would admit so simply by looking in the mirror and evaluating if you fit any of the mucriterias above concerning typiko Kenyan men (as relayed from Kenyan women). Not bragging, am just speaking facts mubradzee. Are our wives leaving in hell because most of us don't fit your perfect description of a man/husband? Also.Mirrors are for weak souls bro-Not bragging

Ask your wife and just based on your mutambias and attitudes about fornication etc, I bet she can tunga loooong juicy inshas about the troubles she has suffered under you mbradzee. YOU YOURSELF knows this without needing to be told about it papa.

Quote:
Punguza bangi papaLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Fangi are worse than mozos my broda. Leave them alone lest you get even more diseases humo humo.

Ni hayo maoni yangu tu!