wazua Wed, May 1, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

19 Pages«<1415161718>»
Wife hunting
MugundaMan
#301 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:08:10 PM

Like these like these like these kiazi kiazi yaani kick game kindogo kindogo bradza

Apricot
#302 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 11:41:14 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Nothing to do with ribs, everything to do with the nature of women. Women are a contradiction. Women can't tell you what they NEED but they can talk all day about what they WANT. That is why men who listen to women are the most frustrated men in the world. If you listen to a woman telling you what she wants in a man and then you try to be that you will be terribly disappointed. The reason is that women are vulnerable creatures. The things they NEED are more effective on them than the things they WANT. Women WANT material things but they NEED attention more. Attention requires time.

A hardworking Mugundaman is RICH in material things but very POOR in time. A sweet talking, smiling, jobless guy like this is a BILLIONAIRE in time and POOR in material things. These guys satisfy women in ways that money never will. They have time to listen and even more they have time to tolerate the ups and down of womens moods.

Many women have issues and sometimes just need to vent. If you are a casual observer you might find that even a guy like this with 30 kids with 11 different women spends probably more than half his time with those women fighting. The women feel free to insult him and shout and vent and since he has nothing to lose he does not hold anything back he shows his true nature to them, violence, anger, joy, shame etc. In other words these guys have no inhibitions to a truly authentic intimate relationship.

Most socially well to do people have reputations to protect and there are inhibitions to full expressions of negative emotions including anger etc and women can sense that. So a woman lives with a guy but deep down she feels like she does not know a guy because he has never revealed himself fully in his raw form. Huyu jama wa ghetto has no such problems and for some strange reason women love that.

You definitely have a gift for humour my mbradza.
Yes, I know full well (most) women are complicated creatures. Reminds me of this girl I dated kitambo who could not make up her mind about anything almost always. This is one of the most frustrating and annonying things for us men to deal with in our right-brained "A is A, B is B, A to B is a straight line world." This is where being an alpha male comes in. You make firm decisions for both of you, see them through and live with the consequences. Even in marriage sometimes she just needs to be consensually manhandled in the holy maritable bed to take the nervous edge off her indecisions and see clearly. But other males are dormats, my fren. I see them kaliwad like chapos until you wonder who is wearing the pants in the relationship. The funny thing is feminista and/or "tough" women are actually the easiest to tame. A chick like Apricot for example appears to be mkali tena sana but like a snake charmer you need to be the right kind of alpha male to tame her nyweeee until she is all giggles around you almost all the time. Yaaani putty in your palm. Yaaani sprung.

You never cease to amaze me with your presumptiousness!, so I will appeal to the intelligence of the readers here, and ask, “where exactly did I reveal my gender?”. The same applies to my marital status. Do you ever consider you could be wrong?
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
MugundaMan
#303 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 3:10:11 AM

Apricot wrote:

You never cease to amaze me with your presumptiousness!, so I will appeal to the intelligence of the readers here, and ask, “where exactly did I reveal my gender?”. The same applies to my marital status. Do you ever consider you could be wrong?

Nywee Access to CIA, NSIS, Mossad and Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti files kindogo kindogo kiazi kiazi fuaaa.
MugundaMan
#304 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 8:02:32 AM

Swenani please no comments from you.
Kambua and hubby Pastor Mathu. Who says there are no good women ("Unicorns" according to that chap and his video that I've watched at least 10 times now Laughing out loudly ) left? She's easy on the eyes, a true believer and with tabias to match jameni. Pastor must be njumping for njoy kila thiku jameni that he bagged a keeper.

jokes
#305 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 3:46:42 PM

Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Nothing to do with ribs, everything to do with the nature of women. Women are a contradiction. Women can't tell you what they NEED but they can talk all day about what they WANT. That is why men who listen to women are the most frustrated men in the world. If you listen to a woman telling you what she wants in a man and then you try to be that you will be terribly disappointed. The reason is that women are vulnerable creatures. The things they NEED are more effective on them than the things they WANT. Women WANT material things but they NEED attention more. Attention requires time.

A hardworking Mugundaman is RICH in material things but very POOR in time. A sweet talking, smiling, jobless guy like this is a BILLIONAIRE in time and POOR in material things. These guys satisfy women in ways that money never will. They have time to listen and even more they have time to tolerate the ups and down of womens moods.

Many women have issues and sometimes just need to vent. If you are a casual observer you might find that even a guy like this with 30 kids with 11 different women spends probably more than half his time with those women fighting. The women feel free to insult him and shout and vent and since he has nothing to lose he does not hold anything back he shows his true nature to them, violence, anger, joy, shame etc. In other words these guys have no inhibitions to a truly authentic intimate relationship.

Most socially well to do people have reputations to protect and there are inhibitions to full expressions of negative emotions including anger etc and women can sense that. So a woman lives with a guy but deep down she feels like she does not know a guy because he has never revealed himself fully in his raw form. Huyu jama wa ghetto has no such problems and for some strange reason women love that.

Yes, I know full well (most) women are complicated creatures. Reminds me of this girl I dated kitambo who could not make up her mind about anything almost always. This is one of the most frustrating and annonying things for us men to deal with in our right-brained "A is A, B is B, A to B is a straight line world." This is where being an alpha male comes in. You make firm decisions for both of you, see them through and live with the consequences. Even in marriage sometimes she just needs to be consensually manhandled in the holy maritable bed to take the nervous edge off her indecisions and see clearly. But other males are dormats, my fren. I see them kaliwad like chapos until you wonder who is wearing the pants in the relationship. The funny thing is feminista and/or "tough" women are actually the easiest to tame. A chick like Apricot for example appears to be mkali tena sana but like a snake charmer you need to be the right kind of alpha male to tame her nyweeee until she is all giggles around you almost all the time. Yaaani putty in your palm. Yaaani sprung.

Right there. mwanaume hangesema hivyo or use those words to rebutt. Angeanza na matusi.
Swenani
#306 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 4:20:46 PM

jokes wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Right there. mwanaume hangesema hivyo or use those words to rebutt. Angeanza na matusi.

Confirmed @Jokes=@Mugundaman
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Apricot
#307 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:08:25 PM

jokes wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

You chose to go with the description of the un-inhibited mwanaume. How did you dispense off the other mwanaume described in the very next paragraph? Any reason why Apricot wouldn’t fit there? Na ni Lazima kile mwanaume atumie matusi to make their point?

First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
MugundaMan
#308 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:14:55 PM

jokes wrote:

Apricot wrote:

Laughing out loudly

Jokes, your name betrays you!
MugundaMan
#309 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:17:30 PM

Apricot wrote:

You chose to go with the description of the un-inhibited mwanaume. How did you dispense off the other mwanaume described in the very next paragraph? Any reason why Apricot wouldn’t fit there? Na ni Lazima kile mwanaume atumie matusi to make their point?

Kumbe you are a man fan a.k.a gender-bender a.k.a rainbow man. That would explain your virulent hatred for Christianity as well as your fruity handle. Tundunia twetu tweli tuna mambo!
AlphDoti
#310 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:25:46 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:

Kumbe you are a man fan a.k.a gender-bender a.k.a rainbow man. That would explain your virulent hatred for Christianity as well as your fruity handle. Tundunia twetu tweli tuna mambo!

How did you arrive at the conclusion that he hates Christianity?
jokes
#311 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 7:01:15 PM

Apricot wrote:
jokes wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Dont get angry Apricot.
Why i defined you as a woman if Not i stand to be corrected.
You used the word presumptuousness. we would have been very direct, we don't appeal we make our point openly and directly. we don't wonder where we revealed our gender we state it. we don't ask if we fit the male gender we don't need to, we are who we are, and where does the married status come in? we don't flaunt it. we don't ask if you are wrong we abuse you if one crosses the line by doubting who we are.
jokes
#312 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 7:10:48 PM

Apricot wrote:
jokes wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
[quote=Kusadikika]

[/Most socially well to do people have reputations to protect and there are inhibitions to full expressions of negative emotions including anger etc and women can sense that. So a woman lives with a guy but deep down she feels like she does not know a guy because he has never revealed himself fully in his raw form. quote]
Did you mean this definition of man?
jokes
#313 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 7:32:37 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Spikes wrote:

@MugundaMan do you still believe in rapture and gospel of ascending to heaven after good works of religion?

Which gospel is this. It certainly isn't the Gospel of Christ Jesus
You too need to join Sunday school with alpha, oombabalt and the rest Laughing out loudly

Do you believe in rapture?

The only rapture we know is the hymen rapture

MugundaMan
#314 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:38:00 PM

Wazoo ladies, hope none of your hubbies are like this chep kindogo kindogo kiazi kiazi..

Apricot
#315 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:38:45 PM

jokes wrote:

[/Most socially well to do people have reputations to protect and there are inhibitions to full expressions of negative emotions including anger etc and women can sense that. So a woman lives with a guy but deep down she feels like she does not know a guy because he has never revealed himself fully in his raw form. quote]
Did you mean this definition of man?

That's right.
Apricot
#316 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:45:09 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:

What is the relationship between being a man and questioning religious dogmas? Can't figure how you came up with that correlation.
MugundaMan
#317 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:49:37 PM

Not a bad couple but their claims at Salvation are kindogo suspect
MugundaMan
#318 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:51:14 PM

Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:

What is the relationship between being a man and questioning religious dogmas? Can't figure how you came up with that correlation.

A man fan would naturally hate the Bible because it says man fanism is a sin smile
Apricot
#319 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:05:24 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:

A man fan would naturally hate the Bible because it says man fanism is a sin smile

So now its the subtle gay reference, right? If your goal is to rile me up then I am not moved my bradza. I don't need divine help or a goat herder's encyclopedia help for that.
MugundaMan
#320 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:07:12 PM

Power couple Applause

Waihiga and Joyce Omondi. Joyce is definitely a "unicorn". Swenani hapa hungewesa mek. Saved and foooine. As soon as you would have started mentioning hymens while talking to her she would have fled like Jelimo on steroids.