wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

19 Pages«<1112131415>»
Wife hunting
Apricot
#241 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:03:04 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
It is possible for you to meet a woman who meets all your criteria now and then turn into this a few years into the marriage.

Ngai fafa (to quote Guka). Now that's wildly funny, but sad too!

Sad Sad Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
sparkly
#242 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:04:23 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Sparkly wrote:

Which Bible coz there are very many versions out there... Judaism, Roman Catholic, Protestant, Greek Orthodox, Eastern Orthodox, Ethiopian Orthodox, or the Islam version.

There is only one Holy Bible papa. 66 books that contain the closed canon of Scripture, that ends in the Revelation of John on Patmos, which you can pick even from street book sellers on Tom Mboya St as they are the most dominant and widely available (by God's design of course) . Zingine ni 100 percent bandia and so are the so called "Christian" cults that espouse them smile

As a Protestant Christian, you are in the Minority since Protestants are 35% of the Christian population and only 11% of the world population.
Life is short. Live passionately.
AlphDoti
#243 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:06:33 PM

ombaalbt wrote:
"Join Sunday School" The last retort for a man with no answers and no argument.

This is true @ombaalbt. It is an escape route when he cannot provide evidence to his claims.
ombaalbt
#244 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:12:35 PM

sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Sparkly wrote:

Which Bible coz there are very many versions out there... Judaism, Roman Catholic, Protestant, Greek Orthodox, Eastern Orthodox, Ethiopian Orthodox, or the Islam version.

There is only one Holy Bible papa. 66 books that contain the closed canon of Scripture, that ends in the Revelation of John on Patmos, which you can pick even from street book sellers on Tom Mboya St as they are the most dominant and widely available (by God's design of course) . Zingine ni 100 percent bandia and so are the so called "Christian" cults that espouse them smile

As a Protestant Christian, you are in the Minority since Protestants are 35% of the Christian population and only 11% of the world population.

Matthew 22:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The rest of us satanists and cultists have not been chosen
Learning to sit on my hands
AlphDoti
#245 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:12:42 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Sparkly wrote:

Which Holy Bible version with 66 books are you referring to, the 1952 or 1971 or 2012?
Angelica _ann
#246 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:15:32 PM

Apricot wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
It is possible for you to meet a woman who meets all your criteria now and then turn into this a few years into the marriage.

Ngai fafa (to quote Guka). Now that's wildly funny, but sad too!

Sad Sad Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Very very saad Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Wakanyugi
#247 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:24:02 PM

Swenani wrote:
Post 240, kama bibi hajapatikana consider promoting our ladies at sabina joy as you look for something long term.Those girls are not feeling the red hawt economy even though they are hawt

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You are funny.

But on this you could be wrong. In Kenya, the comfort economy grows in inverse ratio to the regular economy, a reverse of the skirt lengths predictor of bear markets.

The security sector, mpango wa kando, twilight girls, massage etc, have been doing roaring business since 2017. Equity reported some time back that deposits into female owned accounts tend to spike on Monday morning. I imagine withdrawals from male owned accounts spike on Friday afternoons. Why do you think that is?

In short, the Sabina girls are doing just fine.

Ask Mugundaman.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
Apricot
#248 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:52:37 PM

ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Sparkly wrote:

Reminds me of this rhyme: “We are the pure and chosen few, and all the rest are damned. There’s room enough in hell for you — we don't want heaven crammed.“
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
MugundaMan
#249 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:56:39 PM

Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Apricot wrote:

Ha! Can you tell me how you came to the conclusion that I am both a girl and unmarried? And if that were true, i wonder where would you put me on the crazy/hot scale?

From the name, mannerisms and other subtle hints.

Unmarried because you are combative in nature (at least your online persona is) so the average man will usually run.

Unless you give us height, shape, stats and accompanying pic it's hard to tell.

You don't sound Kurazy, your arguments though flawed are always logical so you don't perform too bad on that scale.

Really? What subtle hints?? And I am surprised you don’t consider someone who quotes Bertrand Russell as Crazy; Russell is whom you refer to as satanic (a non-existent cosmic agent)

Lucifer is very smart: in a devious and incorrigibly evil way. He is definitely not kurazy. He knows exactly what he is doing. If you could defect from atheism you would prolly have some potential.
MugundaMan
#250 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:58:50 PM

ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Sparkly wrote:

CorrectoLaughing out loudly
But the door is wide open for you to come to Christ at any time mbradza smile Sadly it seems you are not interested so who can blame you for your choices?
MugundaMan
#251 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 6:00:28 PM

Alphdoti apologies but I cannot engage you any more. You are like an irritating fly buzzing round a lion's nose.
MugundaMan
#252 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 6:02:47 PM

Apricot wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Sparkly wrote:

Reminds me of this rhyme: “We are the pure and chosen few, and all the rest are damned. There’s room enough in hell for you — we don't want heaven crammed.“

Don't play victim now. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to reject the God who crafted every single hair on your head Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#253 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 6:08:14 PM

sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Sparkly wrote:

Laughing out loudly
So what? Geeks who code as a hobby, live in Macedonia,
studied astrophysics and love playing Yahtzee are also a minority and I do not see how this is relevant to anything, least of all to the objective truth of Christ as Lord smile
AlphDoti
#254 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 6:15:15 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Alphdoti apologies but I cannot engage you any more. You are like an irritating fly buzzing round a lion's nose.

If I hear you again nyef nyef without supporting evidence, I will be with you proper... stay away from religious rhetoric if you cannot support it from the religious books: Bible, Quran etc etc. Opinions do not count. People's behaviour do not count as evidence.
Intelligentsia
#255 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 7:08:15 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
in order of priority

1. Believer in Christ. And I do not mean a fake one whose daily life is grossly not consistent with their beliefs
2. Bachelor's degree minimum. Makes her own mulla.
3. Bila ndrama. The worst thing a man wants is to come home to ngelele fuaaaaaaaa 24/7 mostly about nothing
4. Good looking (or at least well above average in looks). Nice shape and body. Not fat, takes care of her body, exercise and healthy eating is a lifestyle for her.
5. Respectful and respectable. Does not dress or think like a slay queen. Ati super tight tight tiiiiiiiight manenos and seeing shilling signs everywhere.
6. Can cook. Everything fades but hunger is forever. We cannot starve in our house oo
7. Does not drink.
8. Is not a misguided feminist

Hayo tu. Very simple requirements.
Are there any such radies left on this here our Kiinya?
A lady friend of mine laughed for almost a minute telling me my fren huwezi pata huyo hapa hii Kenya yitu. But I think they are still out there, albeit few and far between.

Boss, keep praying for a good spouse,knowing a spouse can make or break you.
You can get one with most of the above critical qualities (God-fearing, good-looking, bila ndrama)- I should know, bcoz I got one like that and am comfortable in my marriage.
Mine didnt have a uni degree but i took her for 4 years of Uni to boost her personal growth and employment prospects.

Its misleading that a lot of folks pour scorn on marriage yet I know many happily married men and women in our midst- I guess bcoz the human mind is attuned more closely to what is negative than +ve and happily married people do not come out to talk about their marriages all the time - again I should know bcos I was with 5 other such couples this past sato till late all of us with our spouses, merrily discussing over food and drink what we achieved as a couple and as a group in 2018 and what we plan to achieve in 2019. We have been meeting for years, and we tackle issues in our marriages in an open christian setting.

As humans, we are not perfect and marriage reveals your true personality to the closest person in your life - if you had insecure, broke, addiction, etc issues in your life and upbringing even before you got married, then they will manifest themselves in your marriage - it doesn't mean your marriage brought then on and is therefore bad but rather you need to understand your self more closely and see the areas of your personal growth than need attention.

ombaalbt
#256 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 7:09:47 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Sparkly wrote:

But the door is wide open for you to come to Christ at any time mbradza smile Sadly it seems you are not interested so who can blame you for your choices?

You keep contradicting your holy book at every turn
Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few."
Learning to sit on my hands
MugundaMan
#257 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 8:13:58 PM

ombaalbt wrote:
Quote:

"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few."

But who says a narrow gate cannot be wide open? Laughing out loudly
Which schools did you attend? Please join your fellow fly Alphadoti on the bench as haghuna ghitu ya maana sasa mnasema beyond spamming this noble thread with internet detritus.
Spikes
#258 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 8:22:40 PM

Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Spikes wrote:

@MugundaMan do you still believe in rapture and gospel of ascending to heaven after good works of religion?

Which gospel is this. It certainly isn't the Gospel of Christ Jesus
You too need to join Sunday school with alpha, oombabalt and the rest Laughing out loudly

Do you believe in rapture?

The only rapture we know is the hymen rapture

@Swenani Who exactly do you rapture, teens or slayqueens?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
MugundaMan
#259 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 8:31:29 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
in order of priority

1. Believer in Christ. And I do not mean a fake one whose daily life is grossly not consistent with their beliefs
2. Bachelor's degree minimum. Makes her own mulla.
3. Bila ndrama. The worst thing a man wants is to come home to ngelele fuaaaaaaaa 24/7 mostly about nothing
4. Good looking (or at least well above average in looks). Nice shape and body. Not fat, takes care of her body, exercise and healthy eating is a lifestyle for her.
5. Respectful and respectable. Does not dress or think like a slay queen. Ati super tight tight tiiiiiiiight manenos and seeing shilling signs everywhere.
6. Can cook. Everything fades but hunger is forever. We cannot starve in our house oo
7. Does not drink.
8. Is not a misguided feminist

Hayo tu. Very simple requirements.
Are there any such radies left on this here our Kiinya?
A lady friend of mine laughed for almost a minute telling me my fren huwezi pata huyo hapa hii Kenya yitu. But I think they are still out there, albeit few and far between.

Boss, keep praying for a good spouse,knowing a spouse can make or break you.
You can get one with most of the above critical qualities (God-fearing, good-looking, bila ndrama)- I should know, bcoz I got one like that and am comfortable in my marriage.
Mine didnt have a uni degree but i took her for 4 years of Uni to boost her personal growth and employment prospects.

Its misleading that a lot of folks pour scorn on marriage yet I know many happily married men and women in our midst- I guess bcoz the human mind is attuned more closely to what is negative than +ve and happily married people do not come out to talk about their marriages all the time - again I should know bcos I was with 5 other such couples this past sato till late all of us with our spouses, merrily discussing over food and drink what we achieved as a couple and as a group in 2018 and what we plan to achieve in 2019. We have been meeting for years, and we tackle issues in our marriages in an open christian setting.

As humans, we are not perfect and marriage reveals your true personality to the closest person in your life - if you had insecure, broke, addiction, etc issues in your life and upbringing even before you got married, then they will manifest themselves in your marriage - it doesn't mean your marriage brought then on and is therefore bad but rather you need to understand your self more closely and see the areas of your personal growth than need attention.

@Intelligentsia,

Shukran bradza! It took 255 posts to finally get to one with good advice based on my criteria smile . Speaks to the state of the fallen world we live in IMHO.

Asante for the great tips. I want to join your club so bad bro. I definitely know couples like yours exist even though they may be few and far between compared to the negative, broken and unhappy marriages among the secular crowds.

Awesome tips on marriage bringing out issues in one's life and upbringing. I think relationships do that too - or at least a few signs of those issues start to pop up and a couple should be able to put them on the table and discuss them in a Godly, ndrama free way. But if the lady is not a believer (or is a churchgoer who is not really born again) I think you will agree with me that all is lost!

In my experience, I always seem to attract pretty, well educated churchgoer girls who are not really born again even though they claim so. Call me a bit paranoid when it comes to Christian dating but when I notice red flags kindogo kindogo that send alarm bells ringing my instinct is to run very fast.

Like a lady who tells you all these nice things about herself and her testimony then you discover kanatwanga fombe "socially" fuaaaaa (I do not know what that means) and sees nothing wrong with it. Vodka included (yikes!). Or a lady who claims to be born again and floods her FB with Bible verses yet when you start dating she starts pressuring you for sex way before marriage. Isatragedy.

Halafu there are the "secret Christian" ones. They claim to be a believer but there is no evidence whatsoever of the same. Bible is opened only on Sunday, weekdays they live like an unabashed pagan and unrepentantly so. Social media haghuna hata any sign or symptom of being a believer. All her friends are non-believers and she has never shared the gospel with any of them. But she will dance the hardest in church and shed tears of emotion during service. And so on.

It's crazy days out here in the dating world bro. If I was you I would get on my knees, say a dozen hallelujahs and recite psalm after psalm of praise to our Lord Almighty and endless paeans of joyful worship for blessing you with a Godly wife bila ndrama that you are compatible with! My friend such women are rare as hair on a camel's teeth. Blessed are you!
Spikes
#260 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 8:34:02 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
Quote:

But who says a narrow gate cannot be wide open? Laughing out loudly
Which schools did you attend? Please join your fellow fly Alphadoti on the bench as haghuna ghitu ya maana sasa mnasema beyond spamming this noble thread with internet detritus.

A narrow gate can be wide open .You're grammatically correct but spiritually wrong. You would have correctly said:'the gate is narrowly open.'
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”