Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

19 Pages«<910111213>»
Wife hunting
MugundaMan
#201 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 7:26:30 AM

Kusadikika wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

"Your hairdressers, your strippers, anyone named Tiffany" Laughing out loudly

This is a humour piece. Look at the guy himself. Even girls rated 2 and below would not date him. This guy looks like he has not even gone out on a date with a girl of any sort since 1965. No wonder he is some of you guys hero. But for humour I give him A+
MugundaMan
#202 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 7:29:17 AM

Tokyo wrote:
How Debate on wife hunting ended up being on mythical false religious stuff

A pagan would never understand the connection Laughing out loudly. A Satanist like you and a believer have nothing in common spiritually and it is forbidden for them to marry by God Himself. That's how religion comes in. Good luck high fiving the likes of Apricot (unmarried atheist whose god is Bertrand Russell (of all people!)), ooombabalt (mr Sunday school toto "questions") and Alphdoti (Ishmaelite bui bui wearer who claims to never have sinned in his life Laughing out loudly ) in the Lake of Fire when you step into the coffin (if you do not repent and come to Christ before it is too late). A royal time it will be hapo Laughing out loudly

MugundaMan
#203 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 7:41:44 AM

Apricot wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

At the insistence of @Mugundaman being right over his (Mis) interpretation of a book written about two thousand years ago.

It is a pity Mr. Shambaman thinks that what he asserts is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. And since he forces himself to answer to everyone and everything, because he has to have the last word, often he has to deflect, conveniently omit and ignore, or misconstrue facts to suit his narrative. When he is not doing that he is tossing satanic epithet, hoping we shall be so terrified as to concede to his theocratic bullying. This is a problem of reading just one book...

It's a pity that Mugundaman's little words about boldly proclaiming Jesus is Lord (He is) prick you so much that you constantly come back from the dead to whine about something that surely pricks the core of your soul Laughing out loudly Why would anyone be pricked by the confidence of another in their God is the zillion shilling question. If you believe a squirrel is your god or use lots of empty verbiage from the Bertrand Russells of the world to convince yourself that there is no God, why are you so incensed at Mugundaman and His Lord Jesus? smile
Swenani
#204 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:13:41 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

A pagan would never understand the connection Laughing out loudly. A Satanist like you and a believer have nothing in common spiritually and it is forbidden for them to marry by God Himself. That's how religion comes in. Good luck high fiving the likes of Apricot (unmarried atheist whose god is Bertrand Russell (of all people!)), ooombabalt (mr Sunday school toto "questions") and Alphdoti (Ishmaelite bui bui wearer who claims to never have sinned in his life Laughing out loudly ) in the Lake of Fire when you step into the coffin (if you do not repent and come to Christ before it is too late). A royal time it will be hapo Laughing out loudly

Was the picture shot in dustbowl county?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
MugundaMan
#205 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:22:07 AM

I don't believe beautiful dust bowl has any burning sulphur thereinLaughing out loudly
sparkly
#206 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:23:45 AM

This post went downhill rather fast. I wonder if people who have never heard of Yahweh, Jesus or Mohammed procreate.
Life is short. Live passionately.
ombaalbt
#207 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:38:32 AM

sparkly wrote:
This post went downhill rather fast. I wonder if people who have never heard of Yahweh, Jesus or Mohammed procreate.

Definitely. Your forefathers never heard of these characters. Yet you are still here.
Learning to sit on my hands
MugundaMan
#208 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:44:28 AM

ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Definitely. Your forefathers never heard of these characters. Yet you are still here.

Kumbe you can actually be funny Laughing out loudly
sparkly
#209 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:45:48 AM

ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Great. So can we disregard religious beliefs from matters of coitus and procreation?
MugundaMan
#210 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:47:32 AM

sparkly wrote:

Yet you are still hapa heavily participating in a thread that "went downhill", Did you guys conveniently forget what requirement numero 1 was on my list smile ?
MugundaMan
#211 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:49:06 AM

sparkly wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Great. So can we disregard religious beliefs from matters of coitus and procreation?

But who said this was a thread about your pet topics?
Spikes
#212 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:53:02 AM

sparkly wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:

@MugundaMan is a religious fellow and not kingdom-minded....His Christianity philosophies were tainted by Sunday school teachers . Even right now is under the same teachings from his pastors. ..modern day Pharisees and Sadduccees...
Jesus's enemies were religious people like dustbowl man.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
MugundaMan
#213 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:41:18 AM

Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:

@MugundaMan is a religious fellow and not kingdom-minded....His Christianity philosophies were tainted by Sunday school teachers . Even right now is under the same teachings from his pastors. ..modern day Pharisees and Sadduccees...

Which Bible have you been reading? The church of Satan one? Laughing out loudly
sparkly
#214 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:45:22 AM

Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:

I now understand. @Mugandaman was brainwashed by the damnation gospel at Sunday school. We can organize an intervention for him to live a normal life.
MugundaMan
#215 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:52:32 AM

sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:

I now understand. @Mugandaman was brainwashed by the damnation gospel at Sunday school. We can organize an intervention for him to live a normal life.

Same question to you papa Laughing out loudly Does the Bible not talk about eternal damnation for those who do not believe in Jesus? Laughing out loudly

So perhaps you can clarify for us which bible you have been reading smile
Spikes
#216 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:58:05 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Same question to you papa Laughing out loudly Does the Bible not talk about eternal damnation for those who do not believe in Jesus? Laughing out loudly

@MugundaMan do you still believe in rapture and gospel of ascending to heaven after good works of religion?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
ombaalbt
#217 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:59:57 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Just had to put these excerpt of some lyrics here.

In your head, in your head
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie
What's in your head, in your head
Zombie, zombie, zombie-ie-ie, oh
Du, du, du, du
Du, du, du, du
Du, du, du, du
Du, du, du, du
ombaalbt
#218 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:03:27 PM

ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Du, du, du, du
Du, du, du, du
Du, du, du, du
Du, du, du, du

And this one too

Who are you, what are you fighting for
Holy truth? Brother I choose this mortal life
Lived in perfect symmetry

What I do, that will be done to me
As the needle, slips into the run out groove
Love, maybe you'll feel it too

And maybe you find, life is unkind
And over so soon
There is no golden gate
There's no heaven waiting for you
ombaalbt
#219 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:11:02 PM

ombaalbt wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Du, du, du, du
Du, du, du, du
Du, du, du, du
Du, du, du, du

And this one too

Who are you, what are you fighting for
Holy truth? Brother I choose this mortal life
Lived in perfect symmetry

What I do, that will be done to me
As the needle, slips into the run out groove
Love, maybe you'll feel it too

And maybe you find, life is unkind
And over so soon
There is no golden gate
There's no heaven waiting for you

Or perhaps the full lyrics that are maybe a little closer to @Mugunda's message

A court is in session, a verdict is in
No appeal on the docket today
Just my own sin
The walls are cold and pale
The cage made of steel
Screams fill the room
Alone I drop and kneel
Silence now the sound
My breath the only motion around
Demons cluttering around
My face showing no emotion
Shackled by my sentence
Expecting no return
Here there is no penance
My skin begins to burn
So I held my head up high
Hiding hate that burns inside
Which only fuels their selfish pride
(And I said oh) All held captive
Out from the sun
A sun that shines on only some
We the meek are all in one
I hear a thunder in the distance
See a vision of a cross
I feel the pain that was given
On that sad day of loss
A lion roars in the darkness
Only he holds the key
A light to free me from my burden
And grant me life eternally
Should have been dead
On a Sunday morning
Banging my head
No time for mourning
Ain't got no time
Should have been dead
On a Sunday morning
Banging my head
No time for mourning
Ain't got no time
Out from the sun
I cry out to God
Seeking only his decision
Gabriel stands and confirms
I've created my own prison
I cry out to God
Seeking only his decision
Gabriel stands and confirms
I've created my own prison
Out from the sun
(And I said oh) We're held captive (I created)
Out from the sun (I created)
A sun that shines on only some (I created)
We the meek are all in one (I created my own prison)
Should've been dead on a Sunday morning
Banging my head
No time for mourning
Ain't got no time

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#220 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:25:01 PM

Spikes wrote:

@MugundaMan do you still believe in rapture and gospel of ascending to heaven after good works of religion?

Which gospel is this. It certainly isn't the Gospel of Christ Jesus
You too need to join Sunday school with alpha, oombabalt and the rest Laughing out loudly