wazua Wed, May 1, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

19 Pages123>»
Wife hunting
MugundaMan
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 8:57:33 AM

in order of priority

1. Believer in Christ. And I do not mean a fake one whose daily life is grossly not consistent with their beliefs
2. Bachelor's degree minimum. Makes her own mulla.
3. Bila ndrama. The worst thing a man wants is to come home to ngelele fuaaaaaaaa 24/7 mostly about nothing
4. Good looking (or at least well above average in looks). Nice shape and body. Not fat, takes care of her body, exercise and healthy eating is a lifestyle for her.
5. Respectful and respectable. Does not dress or think like a slay queen. Ati super tight tight tiiiiiiiight manenos and seeing shilling signs everywhere.
6. Can cook. Everything fades but hunger is forever. We cannot starve in our house oo
7. Does not drink.
8. Is not a misguided feminist

Hayo tu. Very simple requirements.
Are there any such radies left on this here our Kiinya?
A lady friend of mine laughed for almost a minute telling me my fren huwezi pata huyo hapa hii Kenya yitu. But I think they are still out there, albeit few and far between.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 9:21:11 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
in order of priority

1. Believer in Christ. And I do not mean a fake one whose daily life is grossly not consistent with their beliefs
3. Bila ndrama. The worst thing a man wants is to come home to ngelele fuaaaaaaaa 24/7 mostly about nothing
4. Good looking (or at least well above average in looks). Nice shape and body. Not fat, takes care of her body, exercise and healthy eating is a lifestyle for her.
5. Respectful and respectable. Does not dress or think like a slay queen. Ati super tight tight tiiiiiiiight manenos and seeing shilling signs everywhere.
6. Can cook. Everything fades but hunger is forever. We cannot starve in our house oo
7. Does not drink.

A lady friend of mine laughed for almost a minute telling me my fren huwezi pata huyo hapa hii Kenya yitu. But I think they are still out there, albeit few and far between.

You can get. For these 'qualifications' she'll have to be about 40 years and most likely divorced or separated. And she'll be the one to pick you not the other way round.

Or

You could come back to earth and look for someone simple you'll love without these earthly bestored vanities.

BBI will solve it
:)
Angelica _ann
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 9:43:41 AM

2012 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
in order of priority

7. Does not drink.

You can get. For these 'qualifications' she'll have to be about 40 years and most likely divorced or separated. And she'll be the one to pick you not the other way round.

Or

You could come back to earth and look for someone simple you'll love without these earthly bestored vanities.

Mutually exclusive manenos, all the best kwanza hapo 1 & 3 smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Spikes
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 9:55:56 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
in order of priority

7. Does not drink.

I've done research and I can speak authoritatively without contradiction that most ladies want you (man) with all your mighty to make their life paradise while they are committed making yours hell. What a tragedy in relationships!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
MugundaMan
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 10:07:59 AM

2012 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
in order of priority

7. Does not drink.

Or

Laughing out loudly

I should have added age between 25 to 36 with no kids!
MugundaMan
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 10:11:22 AM

Spikes wrote:

I've done research and I can speak authoritatively without contradiction that most ladies want you (man) with all your mighty to make their life paradise while they are committed making yours hell. What a tragedy in relationships!

Dating today is getting kurazy, my bradza. The last thing I want is a bitter and traumatised person who sees no joy in life.
Spikes
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 10:59:08 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
2012 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
in order of priority

7. Does not drink.

Or

Laughing out loudly

You'll get many in praise and worship team in evangelical churches....A soloist who leads in soprano voice....or a choir mistress in conservative churches.
I wish you all the best in search of a female with good vocals.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
AndyC
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 11:13:40 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
2012 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
in order of priority

7. Does not drink.

Or

Laughing out loudly

What are you offering in return for those qualities you seek?
hardwood
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 11:19:08 AM

You are still a bachelor even after all these bulotis huko dustbowl? Unbelievable.
kaka2za
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 11:22:44 AM

hardwood wrote:
You are still a bachelor even after all these bulotis huko dustbowl? Unbelievable.

He hasn't said that he is hunting for himself. May be he is just a broker.
Halafu,he has not said he is a Bachelor,he could be hunting for number 2 or 3
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
MugundaMan
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 11:32:14 AM

AndyC wrote:

What are you offering in return for those qualities you seek?

Of course I wouldn't ask for qualities I am not prepared to provide smile
MugundaMan
#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 11:33:49 AM

hardwood wrote:

He he he he he believe it brathee. Tis a long story. Njonjo married at 50!
AlphDoti
#13 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 12:34:42 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Unbelievable... Especially reading some requirements, it indicates someone who has not lived with a wife. Kumbe we deal with young boys here!
gk
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 12:42:54 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Unbelievable... Especially reading some requirements, it indicates someone who has not lived with a wife. Kumbe we deal with young boys here!

The easiest way to attract the lady of your life is to be "her" dream man .
Like attracts like and you'll surely find each other.
Remember you're (and all of us) only in the current relationship because your partner couldn't find a better person!
AlphDoti
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 12:44:07 PM

I tend to agree with one or two of your points. I do not agree with others, especially the education level restriction coz there are smart ladies without degree etc. Key is to nurture... Love her and respect the way she is.

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Treat women well. The woman was created from a rib. The most bent part of the rib is the top part. If you try to straighten it, you will break it. If you leave it, it remains bent. So treat women well."

A man looking for a wife looks at four things:
(i). Virtue (her religion or religiousness)
(ii). Noble (her family status)
(iii). Wealth (her wealth)
(iv). Beauty (her beauty)

So, do your background checks properly. Priority is to marry the pious woman, who is has obedience to creator. Otherwise you will be a loser in your other requirements.
AlphDoti
#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 12:46:33 PM

gk wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Remember you're (and all of us) only in the current relationship because your partner couldn't find a better person!

Not always true that people choose because they are losers! It is about matching. Being attracted to in terms the 4 things I listed earlier and meeting expectations.
kawi254
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 12:50:39 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
hardwood wrote:

What profiteth a man to gain the whole dustbowl and have zero fruit of the loins to inherit his dustbowl
hardwood
#18 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 12:52:02 PM

gk wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
hardwood wrote:

He should join those weekend bus tours to dustbowl organised by plot selling companies. The tours have plenty of lady investors in love with the dustbowl and pulotis. Best way to meet his soulmate. Imagine the joy of those ladies if they met a single and searching dustbowl-crazed bachelor? It will be instant love.
Julie
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 12:54:12 PM

Too late my friends. Train left the train station...
AlphDoti
#20 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2019 1:02:07 PM

kawi254 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
gk wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
hardwood wrote:

He should join those weekend bus tours to dustbowl organised by plot selling companies. The tours have plenty of lady investors in love with the dustbowl and pulotis. Best way to meet his soulmate. Imagine the joy of those ladies if they met a single and searching dustbowl-crazed bachelor? It will be instant love.
What profiteth a man to gain the whole dustbowl and have zero fruit of the loins to inherit his dustbowl

Unfortunately, looking for wife when already "chummed" is tricky... you will get most of them attracted to you due to money, mostly. And the man will be feeling entitlement, and not being able to woo properly... He will just be flashing his money or car(s) around and expect the lady to see his worth... real hunting was during our time when we wrote real love letters... and winning a beauty on real romance! Then from there get married, and develop both of you together, step by step!