wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Olymp Trade's trading terms
Yliett
#1 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 12:06:06 AM

I am interested in the opinion of real traders about their experience with this company Olymp Trade. Trading conditions seemed to me fine, but there is no certainty. I would welcome any feedback.
Mucher
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:34:04 AM

I guess the reliability of the broker is under the question? Funds deposit/withdrawal is done without problems. The regulation states that funds from a trader’s deposit to his card or wallet are transferred within five days. In fact, it takes about one day. Even less if the withdrawal requirement is issued on a working day. I withdraw money once a week. I like that the broker doesn't charge any commissions from the amounts to be withdrawn.
Beler
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 6:34:23 PM

I'm really interested what modes it works with, options or forex, if it's not a secret? I do not have much experience in online trading, I'd like to get advice where it's easier to start from. I tried both modes, but they are very different. I think it's better to focus on one mode.
Mucher
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 4:23:46 PM

I'd advise a beginner to practice on the forex platform. Olymp trade tried to make a very easy to use platform and it worked out perfectly. I say this as a person who has tried various platforms in life. Options have good returns, but until you understand what rules the forex lives by, the risk of losing a deposit on options is quite high.
Yliett
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2019 9:46:41 PM

It sounds reasonable, but in both cases the result of the order depends on the correctly chosen strategy. At first, I thought about trading with cryptocurrencies, because everyone around is talking about how dynamic the market is, but I came across the fact that ordinary economic events are less influential on the cryptocurrency market than on currencies or shares. Understanding the relationship is very difficult. Can you recommend a couple of tricks for trading with currencies?
Mucher
#6 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 8:08:47 PM

I hardly say more than is written in the training section. The lessons are presented very clearly and you can always look everything up even during trading. I wouldn't recommend starting to trade without studying the theory.
Yliett
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 07, 2019 10:49:35 PM

Theory is one thing, practice is another. I think the practical methods are more effective than those described in the textbooks. I browse all forums for information.
mainawachira
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 7:51:43 AM

It's a good trading platform and for me all is well in terms of deposit and withdrawals
Beler
#9 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 12:22:12 PM

I agree. If the theory came in handy in life, then all students would work in the same occupation they studied :))
Mucher
#10 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 3:53:32 PM

On my own experience I learned that only those succeed who aren't lazy, but make effort. I also thought I could develop my own strategy. I then thought the key to success was originality. After losing $460, I realized that I couldn't outsmart the market and still have to learn at least a couple of indicators. To my surprise, I found a lot of smart advice. You can't learn and try everything out in a week, but afterwards your deposit wil thank you for sure.
Milefeyk
#11 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 10:12:51 AM

It’s not a problem to find webinars and all sorts of free tips on the Internet. Why is Olymp better than others In practical terms? Let’s say, I’ve never traded on forex. Why should I choose Olymptrade?
Beler
#12 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 4:50:49 PM

On Olymp, you can trade in different ways. Options, forex. It has a very simple trading platform and low deposit for real money trading. And most importantly, if you lose a deposit, you can continue trading for bonuses. All money that you earn with bonuses, you can withdraw. Great, right?
Milefeyk
#13 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 6:04:37 PM

How much bonuses will I get for 10 bucks deposit??
Mucher
#14 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2019 12:36:11 PM

$10 is not enough to get bonuses. Bonuses are given when depositing from $30 and more. But there is a way to trade without investing and make real money. Join the broker group on Facebook. Every week they give away risk-free orders.
Yliett
#15 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 1:01:09 PM

Some promo codes are also provided in communities. They are given away for free, by the way)
2Czar
#16 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 4:46:52 PM

All these free non-deposit bonuses and promo codes – are good things, but it’s not enough to become a successful trader. It’s ok just for testing if you don’t know yet if you want to trade seriously. Or if you don’t have money for the deposit at all and have a strong desire start trading on financial markets ;) But if you want to trade seriously and make money on trading – you need to deposit and trade like a pro.
Doombringer
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 4:48:41 PM

And which deposit is better to make if I’, a newbie and just starting to check how its all work and how to trade properly?
2Czar
#18 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 3:34:29 PM

In this case, it is better for you not to start trading with real money.
You can deposit now.. but then practice on demo-account, before trading on real money.

And the deposit is calculated according to money management. For example, it is pretty popular rules, that you can`t involve more than max 2% of your capital in each deal. The minimum deal amount on Olymp Trade is 1 dollar, so it’s better to deposit as a minimum of 50-100 dollars. This is just to follow money management rules. To make decent earning each month and have a real income from trading, you will need even bigger capital…
Doombringer
#19 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2019 11:45:00 PM

2% risk seems to be very small. I would have to lose 50 times in a row to lose all of my deposit. If you only risk 2%, than in case of success you also win about the same amount. It’s gonna take ages to grow these $50 to at least $100. Or am I missing something?
2Czar
#20 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2019 8:07:59 PM

These numbers are given by experienced traders and scientists who do have some scientific foundation for this advice. However, it’s not too bad to increase the risk from 2% to about 5% in the very beginning, when your account is not that big. With smaller amounts the loss won’t be that unpleasant or even shocking. Generally, the bigger is the deposit, the smaller should be the risk per 1 single trade.