wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<12345>
Fire guts 80% of DRC poll machines
MugundaMan
#41 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 8:28:42 PM

http://rwandapost.blogsp...of-rev-christopher.html

Reverend Mtikila killed in cold blood like kuku after the Kabila expose above.

https://congocoalitionbl...congolese-nor-a-kabila/

Quote:
A French jurist wrote it in 2012, that “Joseph Kabila”, the president of the DRC, is called or referred to by diplomats in Kinshasa, in French, as “Le Petit Rwandais” meaning, “the Little Rwandan” (even if one doesn’t read French, in the 3rd to the last paragraph one can read the three words)… If the diplomats in DRC know he’s a Rwandan, it means “Joseph Kabila” is a Rwandan indeed. One cannot be both Rwandan and Congolese.

Ni hayo maoni yangu tu!
Lolest!
#42 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 8:38:20 AM

Felix Tsishekedi it is!

Shadary wa Kabila ako number 3
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
MugundaMan
#43 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 8:57:42 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Felix Tsishekedi it is!

Big shocker if you ask me. Hope they do not dispatch him like they did Kabila Sr. If I was felix I would not rest easy and would drive around with a whole platoon of presidential guards wherever I go.
gk
#44 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:09:35 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Felix Tsishekedi it is!

Big shocker if you ask me. Hope they do not dispatch him like they did Kabila Sr. If I was felix I would not rest easy and would drive around with a whole platoon of presidential guards wherever I go.

There's possibility it was this outcome was planned. His rejection of Fayulu as the opposition joint candidate was suspect.
masukuma
#45 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 3:44:19 PM

"We must have clarity on these results, which are the opposite to what we expected," - Jean-Yves Le Drian (French Foreign Minister)
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
MugundaMan
#46 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:08:45 PM

gk wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Felix Tsishekedi it is!

There's possibility it was this outcome was planned. His rejection of Fayulu as the opposition joint candidate was suspect.

I wouldn't put it beyond the walefus. Deception is their opium.
MugundaMan
#47 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:10:18 PM

masukuma wrote:
"We must have clarity on these results, which are the opposite to what we expected," - Jean-Yves Le Drian (French Foreign Minister)

Getting my popcorn. Twill be interesting what happens in DRC in the coming 1 year. Let's just pray yet another series of wars do not start with Congolese Wanjiku as the usual victims. God help this failed state!
Kusadikika
#48 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:33:18 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Getting my popcorn. Twill be interesting what happens in DRC in the coming 1 year. Let's just pray yet another series of wars do not start with Congolese Wanjiku as the usual victims. God help this failed state!

Here is my prediction. War will start. One or two Banyamulenges will be killed. There will be huge outcry about Banyamulenge genocide. Somehow Laurent Nkunda will "escape" from captivity and get back to DRC. After fierce battle in which he will defeat the lazy, corrupt, cowardly DRC army he will announce that North and South Kivu are to secede from DRC. Rwanda and Uganda will officially recognize the "Kivu Republic".
MugundaMan
#49 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 7:12:04 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Here is my prediction. War will start. One or two Banyamulenges will be killed. There will be huge outcry about Banyamulenge genocide. Somehow Laurent Nkunda will "escape" from captivity and get back to DRC. After fierce battle in which he will defeat the lazy, corrupt, cowardly DRC army he will announce that North and South Kivu are to secede from DRC. Rwanda and Uganda will officially recognize the "Kivu Republic".

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

This could actually happen in reality. One way or another the mlefus will make sure Kivu secedes. Whether by referendum or by the barrel of the gun.
It is only a matter of time before Burundi completely falls as well. Tanzania and Kenya are a little bit tricky for them due to the size, open terrain and established military capability.
I say Felix will not sit on the seat for long.He might be dispatched within the year and an adopted "Felix Jr" who just so happens to be a mlefu will succeed him without ceremony (for stability sake). Many even hapa Wazoo will defend his DRC origins as officially relayed by the mass media. He will extend presidential terms to 8 years and rule for 16. During the first real elections delegations will come from all over DRC with baskets saying they want Him to be the sole leader like they did in Rwanda. Any figures that do not bring the baskets are mapped out and are "in for it." Na the mlefulands continue stylo hiyo hiyo for the next 30 years. Ni hayo maoni yangu tu.
kaka2za
#50 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 12:08:23 PM

Fayulu rigged out but there will be no war simply because the people are tired. I expect a Government of national unity.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
hardwood
#51 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 12:31:43 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Fayulu rigged out but there will be no war simply because the people are tired. I expect a Government of national unity.

DRC is ruled from Rwanda. The Kabilas were just stooges installed by Kigali. The tustsis need their man in kinshasa to help them run their tutsi empire which extends to Uganda, DRC, Burundi, Rwanda.

<<RINK>>

Lolest!
#52 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 1:26:04 PM

hardwood wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

DRC is ruled from Rwanda. The Kabilas were just stooges installed by Kigali. The tustsis need their man in kinshasa to help them run their tutsi empire which extends to Uganda, DRC, Burundi, Rwanda.

<<RINK>>

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You people are funny with your obsession with the Batutsi. Nkurunziza isn't Tutsi and he's still in power. A strongman like Kagame is
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
#53 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 4:36:27 PM

kaka2za wrote:

It's not about people being tired of war. Wars in these resource rich countries are well funded by external benefactors. Don't be surprised if war persists.

BBI will solve it
:)
radiomast
#54 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 9:13:36 PM

hardwood wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

<<RINK>>

Why have rwanda backed rebels been fighting the Congolese army? According to UN experts, The M23 rebels are backed by Rwanda.
MugundaMan
#55 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 3:17:01 AM

radiomast wrote:
hardwood wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

<<RINK>>

Why have rwanda backed rebels been fighting the Congolese army? According to UN experts, The M23 rebels are backed by Rwanda.

You are slowly waking up. Kudos Applause
MugundaMan
#56 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 3:18:40 AM

Lolest! wrote:
hardwood wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

<<RINK>>

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You people are funny with your obsession with the Batutsi. Nkurunziza isn't Tutsi and he's still in power. A strongman like Kagame is

They say he is half mlefu but against the agenda, hence the recent msukosukos and failed coup against him but trust me it is only a matter of time. The empire plans are long term strategic ones, his rule is just a minor hurdle to said plans.
MugundaMan
#57 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 9:12:44 AM

https://www.theguardian....recount-in-drc-election

Let the msukosukos begin
Very strange that SADC would demand a recount. Usually they are very happy to endorse rigged elections. Seems the mlefus outdid them and rigged the candidate who was not supposed to win - Tshisekedi -in. And since he was not the official "government candidate" it would be more difficult to cry foul. Classic mlefu brilliant deception move! Hence the bewilderment of the French too at the strange result. My popcorn is at hand. Let's see what happens next!
hardwood
#58 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 1:46:16 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/african-nations-call-for-recount-in-drc-election

Let the msukosukos begin
Very strange that SADC would demand a recount. Usually they are very happy to endorse rigged elections. Seems the mlefus outdid them and rigged the candidate who was not supposed to win - Tshisekedi -in. And since he was not the official "government candidate" it would be more difficult to cry foul. Classic mlefu brilliant deception move! Hence the bewilderment of the French too at the strange result. My popcorn is at hand. Let's see what happens next!

So Kabila's party and allies won majority seats in parliament but their candidate was a poor no 3?

Guardian wrote:
Better news for the government was that parties supporting Kabila had won a majority in the 500-seat national assembly. This will consolidate the position of the former president, whoever takes power.
MugundaMan
#59 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 2:46:07 PM

hardwood wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/african-nations-call-for-recount-in-drc-election

Let the msukosukos begin

So Kabila's party and allies won majority seats in parliament but their candidate was a poor no 3?

Guardian wrote:
Better news for the government was that parties supporting Kabila had won a majority in the 500-seat national assembly. This will consolidate the position of the former president, whoever takes power.

Perhaps that was part of the plan. Rig both levels in a sophisticated way, making sure the national assembly is captive. Then have a vote of no confidence down the line. Kumbe Shadary was just a shill the whole time!
kaka2za
#60 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:20:12 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
hardwood wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Let the msukosukos begin

Guardian wrote:

Perhaps that was part of the plan. Rig both levels in a sophisticated way, making sure the national assembly is captive. Then have a vote of no confidence down the line. Kumbe Shadary was just a shill the whole time!

Shadary will be PM
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)