wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
Fire guts 80% of DRC poll machines
MugundaMan
#21 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2019 8:35:38 AM

Lolest! wrote:
@mugunda, the Banyankole, who M7 belongs, are very close to Batutsi. The other close ethnicity being the Bahima. I tend to think it's a closeness akin to that of Gikuyu, Embu & Meru

The Batutsi in DRC are known as the Banyanasisi. Same people exactly just different nations.

I have no reason to think M7 isn't a Munyankole

Perhaps, but the facts are overwhelming. Obote had access to all the intelligence files about the man and clearly said "his father is not a Ugandan". Neither was his tutsi mum.

Quote:

Yoseri's clearly Tutsi looking mum Esteri (compare with his tutsi wife and with Kagame - spitting images) on the right

Yoseri Tibuhaburwa Rutabasirwa Buzariranwa better known as Yoweri Kaguta Museveni is a Tutsi of Rwandan origin. He was born in Gisenyi, a northern province in Rwanda
During the Hutu revolution (1959 to 1961) which overthrew the minority Tutsi dominion of Rwanda, Museveni and his mother (Esteri Kokundeka) left Rwanda and entered western Uganda as refugees. They were welcomed and well fed. Museveni's real father (Kayibanda) remained in Rwanda and then settled in Tanzania. After some time, Museveni's mother (Esteri Kokundeka) took another Rwandan man (Amos Kaguta) his step father. The two made love and got pregnant. The child born was named Caleb Akandhanaho AKA Salim Saleh and other siblings.

Both parents were actually Rwandan refugees. Because of economic hardships in Rwanda, they decided to stay in Uganda illegally. Uganda was very kind to Mr Museveni. Uganda educated Museveni. After his school, Museveni decided to turn the barrels of the gun against the Ugandans who fed him and educated him. He shot his way to power through violence. When he took power in 1986, claimed that he was a Ugandan citizen of Ankole origin.

He never restored the Ankole kingdom because they refused to recognize him as a munyankole and support him in the 1980's election. He was also living in fear that Ugandans might find out his true identity which might sabotage his chances of becoming the president of Uganda. Which means he would have not convinced the Baganda and others to join his bush war struggle. Being born a Rwandese means he does not qualify for the presidency of Uganda according to the constitution. You must be a born Ugandan to run for the presidency. He continues to be in power illegally and imposing himself on Ugandans.

How did Rwandese nationals infiltrate Ugandan government?

In 1995 he changed Uganda's constitution to recognize Rwandese as a tribe (Banyarwanda) in Uganda. If you have noticed Rwandese are disguising and infiltrating the Ugandan government as Banyankole. This has caused serious division between the Bairu-Bahima and other tribal clan's. Cause now you have the lower class and the upper class undermining one another. Which is causing a stereotype and misunderstanding against hard working Banyankole. Thinking that they (Banyankole) are all rich, lazy, favored and benefiting (scholarships, gov't top positions and the army) from his government which is not true. This has also become a common stereotype with the average Ugandan today.

If you have been to Uganda its a beautiful country blessed with landscapes and nature. But corruption is one thing that can't go unnoticed. Yes, Uganda is being mismanaged in every sector across the country because Mr Museveni decides to choose family members (Nepotism) and (tribal loyalty) over competency. In the end result it has produced a failed state. If any of these people swindle public funds they would not be brought to account because they are related or have tribal loyalty to Mr Museveni.

His survival to cling onto power depends on tribalism, favouritism and nepotism. In most cases, these people are incompetent and not qualified for certain key positions. That's why Uganda as a country has poor infrastructure, poor service delivery, poor currency, corruption and high crime rate. If anyone questions the status quo of our country's affairs your immediately accused of being tribal.

source:

https://www.facebook.com...827/?type=1&theater

MugundaMan
#22 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2019 8:58:16 AM

Ongopa les Rwandaise!
radiomast
#23 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2019 5:42:49 PM

MugundaMan wrote:

Radiomast all I can say is that you are very naive Laughing out loudly

"Le petite Rwandaise" Hippolyte Kanambe was even discussed in great depth in the Belgian parliament. Google Mugabe's comments on why he participated in the intervention in DRC with reference to the imminent carving out of a Tutsi-Hima empire in the great lakes region. Then google why a Tanzanian pastor died mysteriously after going on national television and exposing Hippolyte Kanambe's dark roots. If that does not convince you then shauri yako, keep believing the official lie Laughing out loudly

Reminds me of the official lie that Hitler was a brilliant general and strategist etc etc during wartime. He even was glorified on the covers of time magazine. Then decades later they turn around and tell you that the man and the entire Third Reich was on a powerful cocktail of drugs, including methamphetamines, the whole time! Laughing out loudly No wonder he could slaughter people and burn them in fire like kuku! A sane person in their right mind cannot do that. The truth always comes out decades later when it doesn't matter any more. But in the moment, gullible people believe everything they are officially told.

@Mugundaman

I only dwell in facts. I.E statements for which there is objective evidence. You on the other hand seem to dwell in conspiracy theories.

In politics there are far too many conspiracy theries such as one that says Obama was born in Kenya. I choose not to dwell in them until I see objective evidence. You call it naivette. I call it being a rational person.
MugundaMan
#24 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2019 8:34:54 PM

radiomast wrote:

@Mugundaman

I only dwell in facts. I.E statements for which there is objective evidence. You on the other hand seem to dwell in conspiracy theories.

In politics there are far too many conspiracy theries such as one that says Obama was born in Kenya. I choose not to dwell in them until I see objective evidence. You call it naivette. I call it being a rational person.

@radiomast,
Well and good, but what exactly are your sources of "objective facts?" CNN? A textbook in classroom? A research paper?

What may be objective facts to you, may turn out to have been bald face lies (propaganda) to suit certain socio-political objectives at some point in history smile Take your Obama example. Where did you get your "facts" from? Alternative "facts" on the matter also exist! Proving whose "facts" are right and whose are wrong can take 40 years to unravel.

Why do you think the CIA keeps declassifying things 40 or 50 years down the line? Closer to home, why do you think members of Cabinet and other top echelons of government are subject to the Official Secrets Act? If governments and leaders told you the truth every day it might traumatise you for life!

Nations are run on an overwhelming amount of daily propaganda my fren, this is why I say it is naive to believe otherwise.

Shalom!
radiomast
#25 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2019 9:04:04 PM

Quote:
@radiomast,
Well and good, but what exactly are your sources of "objective facts?" CNN? A textbook in classroom? A research paper?

You asked how Kabila can speak such fluent Kiswahili. I said it is because he grew up in Tazania. Evidence for this lies in the fact that he speaks Kiswahili with a Tanzanian accent. Further evidence lies in the fact his time in Tanzania is being reported by reliable websites like BBC. Not those porojo blogs you are relying on.

Quote:
What may be objective facts to you, may turn out to have been bald face lies (propaganda) to suit certain socio-political objectives at some point in history smile Take your Obama example. Where did you get your "facts" from? Alternative "facts" on the matter also exist!

Why do you think the CIA keeps declassifying things 40 or 50 years down the line. Closer to home, why do you think members of Cabinet and other top echelons of government are subject to the Official Secrets Act? If governments and leaders told you the truth every day it might traumatise you for life!

I don't deny that politicians lie and governments lie. Heck I am Kenyan. The govt of Kenya tells lies all the time.
But the key is to think logically, look for evidence and if you don't have evidence then just admit you don't know.

Is Kabila Rwandese as you claim?
Is he Lauren'ts step son?
The correct scientific answer is "I don't know". There is not enough evidence to prove or disprove that assertion.
The only people reporting that he is Rwandese are porojo blogs that don't have journalistic standards.
MugundaMan
#26 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2019 9:21:12 PM

radiomast wrote:
Quote:
@radiomast,

You asked how Kabila can speak such fluent Kiswahili. I said it is because he grew up in Tazania. Evidence for this lies in the fact that he speaks Kiswahili with a Tanzanian accent. Further evidence lies in the fact his time in Tanzania is being reported by reliable websites like BBC. Not those porojo blogs you are relying on.

Quote:
What may be objective facts to you, may turn out to have been bald face lies (propaganda) to suit certain socio-political objectives at some point in history smile Take your Obama example. Where did you get your "facts" from? Alternative "facts" on the matter also exist!

Why do you think the CIA keeps declassifying things 40 or 50 years down the line. Closer to home, why do you think members of Cabinet and other top echelons of government are subject to the Official Secrets Act? If governments and leaders told you the truth every day it might traumatise you for life!

I don't deny that politicians lie and governments lie. Heck I am Kenyan. The govt of Kenya tells lies all the time.
But the key is to think logically, look for evidence and if you don't have evidence then just admit you don't know.

Is Kabila Rwandese as you claim?
Is he Lauren'ts step son?
The correct scientific answer is "I don't know". There is not enough evidence to prove or disprove that assertion.
The only people reporting that he is Rwandese are porojo blogs that don't have journalistic standards.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_controversies
https://www.spectator.co...lly-make-you-disgusted/
https://truepublica.org....story-with-new-scandal/
https://www.repository.c...95-MPhil.pdf?sequence=1

Mark you, when I said you are very naive I did not mean it as an insult, baba. You are better off using your brain to reason and piece things together than believing people who lie to you every passing minute!Laughing out loudly At least the "polojo blogs" present alternative truths we can all evaluate and use logic and circumstance to arrive at plausible conclusions. For example if someone goes on national television and exposes the dark roots of someone else who is very powerful, then dies a mysterious death shortly thereafter, surely one can use reason, motive and circumstantial evidence to put two and two together and suspect iko kitu! He doesn't need to find the murder weapon or the man holding the poison in hand to reason that something suspicious has happened and the expose is what may have led to his murder! But if your "credible sources" are propaganda tools with "high journalistic standards" Laughing out loudly like BBC then I do not know what else to tell ya!

radiomast
#27 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2019 10:41:50 PM

@mugundaman

Why do you have so many smilies on your posts? Are you posting while in a drug induced haze ama niaje?

I am not sure I even understand the point you are trying to make.

Mine is simple: The evidence suggests that Joseph Kabila lived most of his youth in Tanzania.
Tanzanian newspapers have reported as much

His schoolmates at the Zanaji secondary school in Dar es Salaam remember that he was nicknamed him "War bus" because of his enjoyment of war films and martial arts.

Are you suggesting that said schoolmates only imagined his presence?

You on the other hand have engaged in all manner of conspiracy theories about Kabila being a step son and being Rwandan without offering objective evidence. Im still waiting to see the evidence.
MugundaMan
#28 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 2:53:22 AM

radiomast wrote:
@mugundaman

Why do you have so many smilies on your posts? Are you posting while in a drug induced haze ama niaje?

Mine is simple: The evidence suggests that Joseph Kabila lived most of his youth in Tanzania.

His schoolmates at the Zanaji secondary school in Dar es Salaam remember that he was nicknamed him "War bus" because of his enjoyment of war films and martial arts.

You on the other hand have engaged in all manner of conspiracy theories about Kabila being a step son and being Rwandan without offering objective evidence. Im still waiting to see the evidence.

No offense but you sound like the typical brainwashed zombie. You believe Corrupt and rotten propaganda experts like BBC provide gospel truth and alternative truths are "conspiracy theories" Laughing out loudly Give us a break!

If you cannot get the simple point that the evidence also overwhelmingly suggests that Hippolyte Kanambe is 100% Rwandaise then there is no point of debating you.
Let me happily revert to my "drug induced haze" Laughing out loudly
masukuma
#29 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 8:45:08 AM

It's one HUGE conspiracy!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Lolest!
#30 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 9:43:32 AM

Now the conspiracy theorists need to update us with the links on Jomo being a Basoga, Maasai, Kalenjin, Kamba
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#31 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 9:50:30 AM

The kabilas hail from eastern congo next to TZ border. Since the dad was a rebel leader based in the mountains of eastern DRC and an enemy of the state and mobutu, Kabila Jnr was raised in TZ and went to primary and high school in TZ, then makerere university. That's why his kiswahili and english are very good unlike his french and lingala. The kabilas are baluba, a tribe in eastern congo who also speak kiswahili.
Njunge
#32 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 10:23:28 AM

murchr wrote:

Somethings would never happen in Kenya, we'd all burn

You need to confirm something. Is this not an open air church where folks are tithing? Pray
hardwood
#33 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 11:15:06 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
@mugunda, the Banyankole, who M7 belongs, are very close to Batutsi. The other close ethnicity being the Bahima. I tend to think it's a closeness akin to that of Gikuyu, Embu & Meru

The Batutsi in DRC are known as the Banyanasisi. Same people exactly just different nations.

I have no reason to think M7 isn't a Munyankole

Perhaps, but the facts are overwhelming. Obote had access to all the intelligence files about the man and clearly said "his father is not a Ugandan". Neither was his tutsi mum.

What an interview! Obote was such a bright chap. Hehe he said a person (museveni) cannot lose an election, then cause violence so as to be accommodated in govt since this is undemocratic and also a second, third, 4th person will also do the same expecting rewards. That political contests should be sorted and settled at the elections and courts. Seems he had foreseen what would befall Kenya.
kaka2za
#34 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 2:40:24 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Now the conspiracy theorists need to update us with the links on Jomo being a Basoga, Maasai, Kalenjin, Kamba

Almost every Kikuyu has some maasai blood. There were a lot of intermarriages (voluntary and forced)between the two communities. Legend has it that nine daughters of Mumbi were married by Masaai
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
masukuma
#35 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 4:40:00 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Almost every Kikuyu has some maasai blood. There were a lot of intermarriages (voluntary and forced)between the two communities. Legend has it that nine daughters of Mumbi were married by Masaai

Success has 1000 fathers - failure is an orphan!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
radiomast
#36 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 5:51:16 PM

MugundaMan wrote:

radiomast wrote:
@mugundaman

No offense but you sound like the typical brainwashed zombie. You believe Corrupt and rotten propaganda experts like BBC provide gospel truth and alternative truths are "conspiracy theories" Laughing out loudly Give us a break!

If you cannot get the simple point that the evidence also overwhelmingly suggests that Hippolyte Kanambe is 100% Rwandaise then there is no point of debating you.
Let me happily revert to my "drug induced haze" Laughing out loudly

You still havent provided a shred of evidence that Kabila is Rwandese. Just rumour mongering aka porojo.

BTW. BBC is not the only site that says Kabila went to school in Tz. People who actually went to school with him have confirmed the same.
radiomast
#37 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 6:06:17 PM

hardwood wrote:
The kabilas hail from eastern congo next to TZ border. Since the dad was a rebel leader based in the mountains of eastern DRC and an enemy of the state and mobutu, Kabila Jnr was raised in TZ and went to primary and high school in TZ, then makerere university. That's why his kiswahili and english are very good unlike his french and lingala. The kabilas are baluba, a tribe in eastern congo who also speak kiswahili.

Now here is a person who knows what he is talking about unlike the other porojo expert
Jump-steady
#38 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 6:11:13 PM

masukuma wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Success has 1000 fathers - failure is an orphan!

smile
AlphDoti
#39 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 7:03:43 PM

Wah! Strange things I'm reading... What about MV7 wife? She looks more like...
MugundaMan
#40 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 7:35:11 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Wah! Strange things I'm reading... What about MV7 wife? She looks more like...

100% Rwandese features just like M7's mum. Read her made up history in her bio - nothing adds up Laughing out loudly.

Hata M7's history in Mustard Seed is 40% lies for super-gullible people alone to believe. Walefu have very distinct features and ways of thinking. It is a pity some can't add 1 and 1 together.

The mysterious General Nkunda, currently living in luxury in Rwanda after mass DRC killings.

As I sed..ongopa these brathees big time.