wazua Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

11 Pages«<678910>»
Why investing in the NSE is fool's gold and a waste
MugundaMan
#141 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 11:59:15 AM

Aleksks wrote:
IMO Bitcoin is gold without the weight and the ability to take flight. It's a distributed ledger which no one entity controls, but is visible and verifible by all. t takes a while for people to understand what it is. My advice for crypto is as follows: even if you are not going to invest in crypto, just read news from cryptolinks resources and keep yourself updated in the crypto world.

I have challenged Spikes several times to show us how we can analyse bitcoin's fundamentals/quantify it. He always runs without taking up this simple challenge and continues to chase his loss-bleeding bitcoin Spikes Laughing out loudly . As I said afadhali hata Sportpesa. At least with Sportpesa you are being honest about what you are doing - pure gambling, instead of deluding oneself that crypto dabbling is actually "investing."
rwitre
#142 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 12:58:23 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Aleksks wrote:
IMO Bitcoin is gold without the weight and the ability to take flight. It's a distributed ledger which no one entity controls, but is visible and verifible by all. t takes a while for people to understand what it is. My advice for crypto is as follows: even if you are not going to invest in crypto, just read news from cryptolinks resources and keep yourself updated in the crypto world.

I have challenged Spikes several times to show us how we can analyse bitcoin's fundamentals/quantify it. He always runs without taking up this simple challenge and continues to chase his loss-bleeding bitcoin Spikes Laughing out loudly . As I said afadhali hata Sportpesa. At least with Sportpesa you are being honest about what you are doing - pure gambling, instead of deluding oneself that crypto dabbling is actually "investing."

This is a teachable moment.

Investopedia- Why do Bitcoins have value?

Basic facts- Is bitcoin a commodity?

Only for degenerate gamblers? Enter Bakkt, to be launched in 3 weeks by NYSE, with support from the likes of BCG, Microsoft & Starbucks

Changing lives? Here is what's going on from Venezuela to China

Passing cloud? Grayscale Investments publishes case study to show how Bitcoin could be used as a hedge against financial instability.

No laws? Japan's National Tax Agency ruled that gains on cryptocurrencies should be categorized as ‘miscellaneous income’ and investors taxed at rates of 15%-55%.

The underlying support for the price: Hodlers of last resort.

And finally, the source itself. Bitcoin.org

Now unless there is no internet connection in Kajiado DC, click on the links and let us fight ignorance together.
Fyatu
#143 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 1:11:19 PM

rwitre wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Aleksks wrote:

Only for degenerate gamblers? Enter Bakkt, to be launched in 3 weeks by NYSE, with support from the likes of BCG, Microsoft & Starbucks

Passing cloud? Grayscale Investments publishes case study to show how Bitcoin could be used as a hedge against financial instability.

No laws? Japan's National Tax Agency ruled that gains on cryptocurrencies should be categorized as ‘miscellaneous income’ and investors taxed at rates of 15%-55%.

Now unless there is no internet connection in Kajiado DC, click on the links and let us fight ignorance together.

@rwrite...can i buy bitcoins using M-Pesa? Is it possible you share a direct link of trading platform and beginners tutorials? Much appreciated
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
MugundaMan
#144 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 1:14:05 PM

rwitre wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Aleksks wrote:

This is an EVEN MORE TEACHABLE MOMENT.
Do you even have the furthest clue as to what fundamental analysis is?Laughing out loudly
rwitre
#145 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 1:21:25 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
rwitre wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Aleksks wrote:

This is an EVEN MORE TEACHABLE MOMENT.
Do you even have the furthest clue as to what fundamental analysis is?Laughing out loudly

I have taken you to the river in Wazuan spirit. Whether you drink the water or not is up to you. smile
rwitre
#146 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 1:23:17 PM

Fyatu wrote:
rwitre wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Aleksks wrote:

@rwrite...can i buy bitcoins using M-Pesa? Is it possible you share a direct link of trading platform and beginners tutorials? Much appreciated

Quickest, stress-free way in Kenya is through LocalBitcoins

Edit. Not really "stress-free", but with least hassle.

MugundaMan
#147 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 1:29:26 PM

rwitre wrote:

I have taken you to the river in Wazuan spirit. Whether you drink the water or not is up to you. smile

Just answer the question, my braddah Laughing out loudly
Spikes can perhaps attempt to help you as well.
What are the fundamentals of bitcoin? And by fundamentals I neither mean of the Ken wa Maria variety nor the hopeless online links that all talk about subjective value as well Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
rwitre
#148 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 1:32:51 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Just answer the question, my braddah Laughing out loudly
Spikes can perhaps attempt to help you as well.
What are the fundamentals of bitcoin? And by fundamentals I neither mean of the Ken wa Maria variety nor the hopeless online links that all talk about subjective value as well Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Did I stutter?
MugundaMan
#149 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 1:34:54 PM

rwitre wrote:

Did I stutter?

Big time Laughing out loudly
Spikes, hebu help your buddy!
MugundaMan
#150 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 2:11:34 PM

Oracle of Omaha on Bitcoin. I do not agree with him on 90% of what he says, but on Bitfraud, our views are fully aligned smile

Fyatu
#151 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 2:27:20 PM

rwitre wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
rwitre wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Aleksks wrote:

Quickest, stress-free way in Kenya is through LocalBitcoins

Edit. Not really "stress-free", but with least hassle.

shukran
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Spikes
#152 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 11:13:39 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Oracle of Omaha on Bitcoin. I do not agree with him on 90% of what he says, but on Bitfraud, our views are fully aligned smile

You mean you believe in anything Warren Buffet says like the gospel truth?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
NewMoney
#153 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2019 7:55:13 PM

Where can I get the number of issued shares for all NSE companies? I would like to start tracking market cap for each of the companies.
Ericsson
#154 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2019 8:06:29 PM

NewMoney wrote:
Where can I get the number of issued shares for all NSE companies? I would like to start tracking market cap for each of the companies.

Buy Tuesday Nation newspaper and check inside.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
kayhara
#155 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2019 10:28:45 PM

Ericsson wrote:
NewMoney wrote:

Register on NSE website, they have been sending me daily market reports each ,market day since 2010, it's fun to go back and check how markets were doing at that time, another thing although tedious is screenshot the daily report from Mystocks site.
To Each His Own
NewMoney
#156 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2019 11:25:23 PM

kayhara wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
NewMoney wrote:

Register on NSE website, they have been sending me daily market reports each ,market day since 2010, it's fun to go back and check how markets were doing at that time, another thing although tedious is screenshot the daily report from Mystocks site.

Thanks guys, just confirmed I am already registered and subscribed on nse.co.ke but have not been getting the reports (this joomla website sucks). On mystocks.co.ke I only see market cap for the top 5 movers of the day... Guess I will have to check the Tuesday Newspaper

Very surprising that such basic and crucial information is not available on the NSE website.
sparkly
#157 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2019 6:46:45 AM

NewMoney wrote:
kayhara wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
NewMoney wrote:

Thanks guys, just confirmed I am already registered and subscribed on nse.co.ke but have not been getting the reports (this joomla website sucks). On mystocks.co.ke I only see market cap for the top 5 movers of the day... Guess I will have to check the Tuesday Newspaper

Very surprising that such basic and crucial information is not available on the NSE website.

Buy Business Daily and check
Life is short. Live passionately.
NewMoney
#158 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2019 9:35:09 AM

sparkly wrote:
NewMoney wrote:
kayhara wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
NewMoney wrote:

Great, business daily has got exactly what I was looking for. Thanks (guess I will to dial back on going 100% digital)
cyruskulei
#159 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2019 10:09:55 AM

NewMoney wrote:
sparkly wrote:
NewMoney wrote:
kayhara wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
NewMoney wrote:

Great, business daily has got exactly what I was looking for. Thanks (guess I will to dial back on going 100% digital)

You can also check on wazua site : http://wazua.co.ke/investor/stockssummary.aspx

Work hard at your job and you can make a living. Work hard on yourself and you can make a fortune.

NewMoney
#160 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2019 12:07:59 PM

cyruskulei wrote:
NewMoney wrote:
sparkly wrote:
NewMoney wrote:
kayhara wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
NewMoney wrote:

You can also check on wazua site : http://wazua.co.ke/investor/stockssummary.aspx

Nice, the prices are a little off (safcom at 24?) but the number of issued shares column seems fine. Cool