wazua Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Algorithm Trading (metals, energies, currencies etc)
Dennis2018
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 4:30:13 PM

Hi guys

Anyone who has a SOLID connection or link to a serious high net worth individual looking for scalable and good returns opportunities??

Developed a proprietary algorithm for trading the international futures markets (whatever you think it will trade).

System delivers solid performance (23% compounded - b4 fees (2005-2017)). Asset managers have been compounding at 10% during the same duration. 2018 (Q3) was at 6.07%, NASI Q3 (-12.55%), NSE 20 Q3 (22.38%)

We are currently doing a pilot in a real environment to prove the concept. The system recommended we short eurodollar (US interest rates are increasing). 2 months down the line the position has made a "TIDY" profit (position is still open since there is high probability fed might increase rates in dec). Moreover, system has not recommended we close the position yet hence we are just compounding profit. Another position was short crude oil (@ $61) and crude oil has been tumbling...currently at $54. And other positions

We want to scale since our models are telling us a recession is on the way in the next 1 or 2 years (thats when we make superior returns - 50%+ P.A.). Already the inflated bubble of US global indices is in correction mode and rates are rising.

Any leads on getting an investor who can access at least $3 million??? We have a interesting proposition which we would like to share.

P.S. No snake oil salesmanship here (Got the system and live trades to boot smile smile
To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know, what we do not know; that is true knowledge. - CONFUCIUS
Angelica _ann
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 5:27:00 PM

At least $3 million to test a system, ok. GL. Somebody with that kind of money knows their way around investment world and would 'probably' not need you, your system and your services.

This is a good system to target Shiko!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Dennis2018
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 8:39:19 PM

Hi...

Well first of all we are not looking for money to test a system... That we are already doing... As i highlighted before, we are already doing a pilot in the "live" environment...

What we are looking for is an investor who has money and wants to make solid returns on that money... Like how investors invest in shares or bonds to earn returns... So he is not investing in us bt rather we are using our proprietary algo to invest for him to make returns... All monies are his/hers.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for recommending someone to talk to...so how do u get in touch with shiko...πŸ˜ƒ
To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know, what we do not know; that is true knowledge. - CONFUCIUS
Spikes
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 8:48:29 PM

Dennis2018 wrote:
Hi...

Well first of all we are not looking for money to test a system... That we are already doing... As i highlighted before, we are already doing a pilot in the "live" environment...

What we are looking for is an investor who has money and wants to make solid returns on that money... Like how investors invest in shares or bonds to earn returns... So he is not investing in us bt rather we are using our proprietary algo to invest for him to make returns... All monies are his/hers.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for recommending someone to talk to...so how do u get in touch with shiko...πŸ˜ƒ

Are you a Nigerian scammer? Your posts don't sound genuine!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, β€œMy Father is always working, and so am I.”
Dennis2018
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 9:44:36 PM

That would be a big NO to both... I did say we have a system and have live trades to prove this... Well I wonder how one can fake that since at the end of the day any investor has to do their due diligence to ascertain before anything... Right??? This involves investors lawyers or investment analyst because also we ain't talking small money here...
Angelica _ann
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 10:24:16 PM

You are registered as what type of organization & since you are taking cash / funds, you are regulated by which authority.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Dennis2018
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 10:42:05 PM

Well we ain't advertising and that's why w only interested in one investor as a private engagement... our strategy is quite simple... At no time does the investor give us money..NO..investor opens an account in their name with all rights accruing to investor... (opening, monitoring, closing etc)... Our work is to trade that account with our code to make a return on that investment... Bt at the end of the day investor has total control of that account... Infact as I earlier pointed out our models point to a big payday in 2019 or 2020...the key thing is just be invested when that happens...
Dennis2018
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2018 11:23:54 PM

Moreover, their positions are always hedged. The investor only opens an account with only 30% of the capital. In this case $900,000. Note that the offshore returns generated on that 30% is based on the whole capital ($ 3 million) due to use of leverage. 70% he uses it to hedge by buying kenyan government tbills.

So possibility of them making a loss even on a down year is very minimal since a loss from the offshore investments is hedged by government paper.
TNT
#9 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 12:13:03 AM

Dennis2018 wrote:
Hi guys

Anyone who has a SOLID connection or link to a serious high net worth individual looking for scalable and good returns opportunities??

Developed a proprietary algorithm for trading the international futures markets (whatever you think it will trade).

System delivers solid performance (23% compounded - b4 fees (2005-2017)). Asset managers have been compounding at 10% during the same duration. 2018 (Q3) was at 6.07%, NASI Q3 (-12.55%), NSE 20 Q3 (22.38%)

We are currently doing a pilot in a real environment to prove the concept. The system recommended we short eurodollar (US interest rates are increasing). 2 months down the line the position has made a "TIDY" profit (position is still open since there is high probability fed might increase rates in dec). Moreover, system has not recommended we close the position yet hence we are just compounding profit. Another position was short crude oil (@ $61) and crude oil has been tumbling...currently at $54. And other positions

We want to scale since our models are telling us a recession is on the way in the next 1 or 2 years (thats when we make superior returns - 50%+ P.A.). Already the inflated bubble of US global indices is in correction mode and rates are rising.

Any leads on getting an investor who can access at least $3 million??? We have a interesting proposition which we would like to share.

P.S. No snake oil salesmanship here (Got the system and live trades to boot smile smile

Try Kevin O'Leary from Shark Tank. He owns a huge hedge fund.
Angelica _ann
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 3:28:24 PM

Now we are in business, how do i get hold of you/contacts?
muganda
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 3:43:44 PM

This boy lost a lot of money.

James Cordier of Optionsellers.com humbled by extreme market fluctuations in natural gas & crude oil. Apologises to his clients, who were totally wiped out in the process. It appears he lost big w/ short calls in crude, and saw an opportunity in natural gas. Things got much worse as natural gas rallied beyond what most expected, and buyers of the calls he sold cashed in, wiping his Hedge Fund out. Deep sympathy for his clients. More than likely Mr. Cordier was attempting to recover losses for his fund so his clients would finish 2018 on a high note. No speculation at all on intent other than giving the benefit of the doubt. It is a warning to all traders and investors to be cautious and manage risk.
Dennis2018
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 6:21:44 PM

Hey @angelica_ann drop me an email: dwambaa@gmail.com...Then we can continue this further..

@muganda...literally the guy blew up...He was SHORT natural gas options and the thing spiked up...big time..Natural gas rallied 20% on a single day (14th). Futures market closed at $4.8... Well, how do i know?? Our system had initiated a LONG position on Natural Gas futures like two months prior at $3.02...You can imagine how much that position contributed to the bottom line..hehe
Dennis2018
#13 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 7:56:56 PM

And people tend to forget a key law in trading..MURPHYS LAW... "What can go wrong will go wrong"... As such always have STOPLOSS set....The problem with this "guys" they think they know the market and where its heading hence ignore cutting short their losses... Forgetting that they are participating in a "random event" and anything can happen since returns happen in the FUTURE...
Dennis2018
#14 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 8:18:50 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Drop me an email: dwambaa@gmail.com...Then we can continue this further..smile smile
Angelica _ann
#15 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:05:24 PM

Dennis2018 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Drop me an email: dwambaa@gmail.com...Then we can continue this further..smile smile

Given it out contacts on the way. This is better than Cytonn.

BBK bye bye, time to make real money.

Centum smile
Dennis2018
#16 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:33:34 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Dennis2018 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Centum smile

Thanks...will b waiting on the contact Pray smile
Gatheuzi
#17 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 8:03:00 AM

Dennis2018 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Dennis2018 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Centum smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
Swenani
#18 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 10:42:32 AM

Gatheuzi wrote:
Dennis2018 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Dennis2018 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Centum smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Thitifini
#19 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 11:36:31 AM

Swenani wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Dennis2018 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Dennis2018 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Centum smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
SamuelWachira
#20 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2018 9:49:56 PM

hehe sarcasm will not deter Dennis. He even ends the sentence with the praying emoji