wazua Mon, May 13, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

It's time to go Kamikaze. Auctioning Nairobi city.
muandiwambeu
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 11:46:50 AM

http://afrikan-daily.com...obi-at-30-billion-yuan/
Let's the bids come in. I got the Golden 🔨smile smile smile smile Pray Pray am tired of small short time deals.
Keep the bids comming in. VVVS, are you ready for this.

My take though is,,,

Is that 14.80*30bn=KShs440bn for a whole city. A better offer would have been pay GOK a lease fee of that kind for city hall to reliquish day to day running of nairobi for 5yrs with an option of renewing the lease on expiry of the 5yrs depending on performance. The leasee to collect revenue using laid down laws, develop all neediful infrastructure to make Nairobi as a financial hub/ ict hub during the period, provide common services to the city residents using the gazzetted fees and charges.
Then we pay off city hall for taking Nairobians for a ride including the Gorvonership. City hall reverts to a GOK proctectorate, goes without county voting for ten years only to participate in presidential ans parliamentary votes.
Then the balance of the paid lease fee be used to develope basic and essential infrasturacture in isiolo, kisumu and Mombasa cities.

That I would take as everlasting legacy for UhuRuto.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
tony stark
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:52:58 AM

Can I get your dealers contact. He seem to have the goodstuff from the drivel you have posted.