Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
Slay Queen Culture revisited
sqft
#61 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2020 11:33:00 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
This Corona should end... and it should end with the assumption that Men always have money. I cant keep up with funding requests am gettingPray Pray Pray Pray

Everytime "si unisave na 2K haki....."

You can imagine how many fools are told that same line in a day smile

Stop being mean. At my local pub (now closed due to corona), we customers have started an "adopt a waitress" initiative where someone adopts a waitress and pays her rent and does grocery shopping to help those ladies through the corona crisis (you can include a few bottles of wine or mzinga in the shopping basket if you want). We have to understand that those girls also need to pay rent and feed their families in these extra ordinary times and since pubs were closed they do not have any source of income. We should all do our little parts in battling this virus. The Lord loves a generous heart. Also it is said that the more you give, the more you will receive.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
AlphDoti
#62 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 3:32:48 PM

Mike Ock wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
This Corona should end... and it should end with the assumption that Men always have money. I cant keep up with funding requests am gettingPray Pray Pray Pray

I've been blocking such people mercilessly. I hate being seen as an ATM

True (in)dependents have been exposed! I've warned the mistresses all these years. I told them as mistress, the woman does not get a right. She is degraded, she is not honoured... the day of reckoning came! Pole kwao.

Link

Link
Queen
#63 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 10:18:22 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

Very many fools and the idiots keep on sending.
Bigchick
#64 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 10:25:00 PM

Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

The Bible in Acts 20:35 states that “In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive” which teaches that there is joy in the act of giving when it is done with pure motives.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
mpobiz
#65 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 3:45:50 AM

sqft wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

Stop being mean. At my local pub (now closed due to corona), we customers have started an "adopt a waitress" initiative where someone adopts a waitress and pays her rent and does grocery shopping to help those ladies through the corona crisis (you can include a few bottles of wine or mzinga in the shopping basket if you want). We have to understand that those girls also need to pay rent and feed their families in these extra ordinary times and since pubs were closed they do not have any source of income. We should all do our little parts in battling this virus. The Lord loves a generous heart. Also it is said that the more you give, the more you will receive.

In my local the waiters look like over 30s so it's a bit hard to adopt an "adult" hao si "watoto"
Only your baby mamas have a right to ask for any form of funding. The rest wajipange. Even a pregnant one don't be fooled. You are yet to see the baby's head, ears and nose our kawaida DNA test. Many are now cursing the p2. I warned one on her continued stay in town and now lockdown ikampata. I now know many parents have discovered their daughter's are jobless in town when they started making distress calls for emergency bail outs and "fare"
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Mike Ock
#66 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 10:57:49 AM

Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

Sura personal have no other means to get to the promised land Laughing out loudly
AlphDoti
#67 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:13:56 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

The Bible in Acts 20:35 states that “In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive” which teaches that there is joy in the act of giving when it is done with pure motives.

@bigchick, also tell them their Bible says Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Also in Ephesians 5:32 Bible says a time will come when 7 women will approach a man asking him to marry them...
AlphDoti
#68 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:18:20 PM

Mike Ock wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

Sura personal have no other means to get to the promised land Laughing out loudly

@Angelica and @Queen are haters, the jealous type who want their man for themselves. They are actually celebrating the other woman is now suffering. Ladies, you should share, wacheni wivu na uchoyo/greed!
Angelica _ann
#69 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:21:13 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

@Angelica and @Queen are haters, the jealous type who want their man for themselves. They are actually celebrating the other woman is now suffering. Ladies, you should share, wacheni wivu na uchoyo/greed!

Anyway the girls/women wanaumia sana hapa inje and we are yet to reach 1 month, iwe funzo!!!!

Please note slyqueen is different from 2nd wife or a woman friend/relative whom your husband is supporting.

By the way i support the act of supporting smile 'bar maids' coz that is their work environment and they take care of our wazee's from mchele girls and lost wallets/phones - plus at least change hufika home.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
newfarer
#70 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2020 6:04:17 AM

Mike Ock wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

This one needs an ambulance or police car to get there.pole kwako
punda amecheka
newfarer
#71 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2020 6:19:23 AM

sqft wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

This is very good initiative
punda amecheka
ZZE123
#72 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 5:24:34 PM

Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

it has gotten to a point I have refused to be an idiot.. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Angelica _ann
#73 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 5:50:03 PM

ZZE123 wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

it has gotten to a point I have refused to be an idiot.. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Open a COVID-19 support fund, help save humanity. smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sqft
#74 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 11:01:05 PM

Remember your suffering slay queens.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Swenani
#75 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 9:25:59 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

Open a COVID-19 support fund, help save humanity. smile

What about our brothers and sisters on wazua? Is everyone okay?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Queen
#76 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2020 12:00:37 AM

mpobiz wrote:
sqft wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

In my local the waiters look like over 30s so it's a bit hard to adopt an "adult" hao si "watoto"
Only your baby mamas have a right to ask for any form of funding. The rest wajipange. Even a pregnant one don't be fooled. You are yet to see the baby's head, ears and nose our kawaida DNA test. Many are now cursing the p2. I warned one on her continued stay in town and now lockdown ikampata. I now know many parents have discovered their daughter's are jobless in town when they started making distress calls for emergency bail outs and "fare"

When you "adopt" a barmaid for the duration of the pandemic, will the relationship continue thereafter and would there be immediate benefits accruing to the man? Therein lies the long term problem.