Slay Queen Culture revisited
#41 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:50:49 PM

Men judge women all the time. But simply because my blouse button is loose doesn't mean am immoral. You guys need to grow up with the changing world. Ni hayo tu, let me go eat lunch bought by a man smile smile smile

Wacha jokes Double A Laughing out loudly
You know the reason why you wear spandex tights and unbotton your blouse midway down to your chest. So don't act funny when you are called out on it. YOU YOURSELF readily admitted to not believing in God and His moral standards so why am I not surprised smile #YourDressYourChoice!

Can we say God was immoral when He created Adam and Eve and failed to dress them?

God is Sovereign and hence cannot be questioned. smile
Even so, that nakedness was innocent, before the knowledge of good and evil. After the apple, as you well know, it was all downhill from there!
Mark you, nakedness within the context of holy matrimonial bed is divine and approved by God and to be enjoyed with gusto! Nakedness in a strip club or of alma's daughter in a thong with nothing else on heading to her high school class is another matter altogether. Someone mentioned context.

Not all schools are high school fakeman. It could be sex school!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Is that the school your daughter attends? No wonder your "mind training" gives morality wide berth Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#42 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:53:52 PM

Men judge women all the time. But simply because my blouse button is loose doesn't mean am immoral. You guys need to grow up with the changing world. Ni hayo tu, let me go eat lunch bought by a man smile smile smile

You know the reason why you wear spandex tights and unbotton your blouse midway down to your chest. So don't act funny when you are called out on it. YOU YOURSELF readily admitted to not believing in God and His moral standards so why am I not surprised smile #YourDressYourChoice!

Can we say God was immoral when He created Adam and Eve and failed to dress them?

Even so, that nakedness was innocent, before the knowledge of good and evil. After the apple, as you well know, it was all downhill from there!
Mark you, nakedness within the context of holy matrimonial bed is divine and approved by God and to be enjoyed with gusto! Nakedness in a strip club or of alma's daughter in a thong with nothing else on heading to her high school class is another matter altogether. Someone mentioned context.

Not all schools are high school fakeman. It could be sex school!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Is that the school your daughter attends? No wonder your "mind training" gives morality wide berth Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Well, now it's a matter of which schools one prefers.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#43 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:59:51 PM

Well, now it's a matter of which schools one prefers.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

As I said. You need to get BACK on your meds. Debating you is a pointless affair.
#44 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:06:56 PM

As I said. You need to get BACK on your meds. Debating you is a pointless affair.

I think today you're my meds fakeman. I intend to drink you all through.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#45 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:16:51 PM

I think today you're my meds fakeman. I intend to drink you all through.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

No thanks. CLOZAPINE is NOT my middle name Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#46 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:21:20 PM

No thanks. CLOZAPINE is NOT my middle name Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Well, it makes no difference what my meds are called. Currently I only know of 'fakeman'.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#47 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:26:39 PM

Mugundaman so hopelessly naive. You think it's in this generation that women have discovered sex? Laughing out loudly

Mark you birth rates are declining globally, so you better know earlier generations were probably more active and careless than us. The only thing social media has done is to bring people's behaviour into the light, but these things have been going on in secrecy since Genesis like another poster pointed out
#48 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:29:57 PM

Well, it makes no difference what my meds are called. Currently I only know of 'fakeman'.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Ooooh Yes it does, baba!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

#49 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:33:37 PM

Mugundaman so hopelessly naive. You think it's in this generation that women have discovered sex? Laughing out loudly

Mark you birth rates are declining globally, so you better know earlier generations were probably more active and careless than us. The only thing social media has done is to bring people's behaviour into the light, but these things have been going on in secrecy since Genesis like another poster pointed out

I disagree!
Again, nobody has disputed that immorality has existed from the jump.
Has it increased though? Have moral standards been lowered? Surely from a simple analysis of history you can see that things have gotten far WORSE over the past century. In the 1900s a woman's bathing suit looked like something a modern lady wears to work on a dress down Friday!
#50 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:33:40 PM

Ooooh Yes it does, baba!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Well then, make haste to reconcile with your true identity fakeman!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#51 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 5:24:16 PM

Morality is for poor people. Rich people are guided by dignity of the human self and rule of law.
#52 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 5:30:19 PM

Morality is for poor people. Rich people are guided by dignity of the human self and rule of law.

Kwani what are 'simbas', green lodging, disco matanga, etc meant for - just but a few? Wacha na holier than thee attitude being propagated by Mugundaman.
#53 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:14:52 PM

You are actually right. To be saved you have to be spiritually poor, a self confessed depraved sinner in need of Christ. A very rich man's hedge is his wealth. And when his coins dipped in the blood of those he has exploited corrodes like sulphur and burns over him for all eternity in Gehenna that is another matter but while on earth if he does not repent he eats, drinks and is extremely merry! The poor in wealth too are often rich in faith. Have you ever noticed there is a church every two metres in the slums? But in Muthaiga you might have to walk quite a bit and chances are what you find is a fake church (eg Catholic). We thank God for that divine doing!
#54 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 7:04:34 PM

And speaking of Slay Queen culture, perhaps I am being too hard on the younger (teen to 35y/o) generation. Just a few days ago something interesting happened that shocked me royally. I live in a gated community where the houses are very close to each other. So on that particular evening I came home late from my usual shuglis and locked my door as usual. The time was about 11.30pm hivi. Opposite me within window view, a respectable lady of about 45 years or so in and around her house from time to time. She has several adorable little kids that live with her hapo. Wacha she made the mistake of leaving the curtains open, and you know with a light on at night sheers are as transparent as tempered glass to the outside world. No big deal I thought. But just as I was about to draw my curtains haiiiya!A semi-nude boy who looks no more than 18-22 years old emerges from the back rooms into her sitting room. And then it begins. Some playful canoodling at first. Then heavier fare. Pretty soon bumbulu bambala bumbulu bambala. All said and done I believe I saw him deposit some money on the table after the paltry 1 minute episode. I was in such shock and it happened so fast I couldn't stop watching. So the old kamamas have gotten into this thing as well. Sad, sad sad. Our morals as a nation have gone to the dogs. Kamama if you are reading this, now you know I am your neighbour.
#55 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 7:13:30 PM

And speaking of Slay Queen culture, perhaps I am being too hard on the younger (teen to 35y/o) generation. Just a few days ago something interesting happened that shocked me royally. I live in a gated community where the houses are very close to each other. So on that particular evening I came home late from my usual shuglis and locked my door as usual. The time was about 11.30pm hivi. Opposite me within window view, a respectable lady of about 45 years or so in and around her house from time to time. She has several adorable little kids that live with her hapo. Wacha she made the mistake of leaving the curtains open, and you know with a light on at night sheers are as transparent as tempered glass to the outside world. No big deal I thought. But just as I was about to draw my curtains haiiiya!A semi-nude boy who looks no more than 18-22 years old emerges from the back rooms into her sitting room. And then it begins. Some playful canoodling at first. Then heavier fare. Pretty soon bumbulu bambala bumbulu bambala. All said and done I believe I saw him deposit some money on the table after the paltry 1 minute episode. I was in such shock and it happened so fast I couldn't stop watching. So the old kamamas have gotten into this thing as well. Sad, sad sad. Our morals as a nation have gone to the dogs. Kamama if you are reading this, now you know I am your neighbour.

You really like making stuff up, very imaginative. There are too many coincidences in that write-up for your 'story' to be real. keep it going ..........
#56 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 7:19:48 PM

You really like making stuff up, very imaginative. There are too many coincidences in that write-up for your 'story' to be real. keep it going ..........

You are good comedy.
100% real story. Every 'story' I write on Wazoo about real life experiences is 100% real story that you can take to the bank. But glad you are admitting to some of these activities Laughing out loudly
#57 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2020 6:18:14 PM

This Corona should end... and it should end with the assumption that Men always have money. I cant keep up with funding requests am gettingPray Pray Pray Pray
#58 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2020 6:28:42 PM

This Corona should end... and it should end with the assumption that Men always have money. I cant keep up with funding requests am gettingPray Pray Pray Pray

Everytime "si unisave na 2K haki....."
#59 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2020 7:25:27 PM

Queen wrote:

Everytime "si unisave na 2K haki....."

You can imagine how many fools are told that same line in a day smile
#60 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2020 9:49:39 PM

I've been blocking such people mercilessly. I hate being seen as an ATM