Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Slay Queen Culture revisited
MugundaMan
#21 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:55:58 PM

Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
alma1 wrote:
I always find it interesting watching men debate on the morality or otherwise of a woman based on how she dresses.

It is usually sooo entertaining that I will sit back and watch this topic evolve.

I won't be shocked to find an Alphdoti quote mentioning underwear, bras and big buttocks from one of these damned "holy" books.

Nimeketi shini nisikie

If your daughter went to uni in a bikini toting her book bag you would have no problems with it, nor would anyone be able to judge her morality based on her nakedness, Holy book or not, right? Laughing out loudly

Why don't you walk around naked if morality means nothing to ya? smile

So all the turkana's in Kibish, todonyang are immoral because they don't cover their asses and boobs?

Ah-bso-tu-to-lutely!
tycho
#22 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:58:15 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
alma1 wrote:
I always find it interesting watching men debate on the morality or otherwise of a woman based on how she dresses.

It is usually sooo entertaining that I will sit back and watch this topic evolve.

I won't be shocked to find an Alphdoti quote mentioning underwear, bras and big buttocks from one of these damned "holy" books.

Nimeketi shini nisikie

If your daughter went to uni in a bikini toting her book bag you would have no problems with it, nor would anyone be able to judge her morality based on her nakedness, Holy book or not, right? Laughing out loudly

Context. You don't dress the same everywhere. Alma walks around naked in his nudist colony.

Context indeed, so your daughter going to school in a thong and nothing else on is morally wrong, right? smile

If 'context indeed' then the answer is; 'it depends'.
Ngogoyo
#23 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:58:59 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Ngogoyo wrote:
Swenani wrote:
@Mugundaman, The more I read you posts on religion, land and morality, the more I think you need psychiatric care

FixedSad

Laughing out loudly

Wewe ni Ngogoyo indeed!

I never claim otherwise but for you, help is too latePray
MugundaMan
#24 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:12:55 PM

Ngogoyo wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Ngogoyo wrote:
Swenani wrote:
@Mugundaman, The more I read you posts on religion, land and morality, the more I think you need psychiatric care

FixedSad

Laughing out loudly

Wewe ni Ngogoyo indeed!

I never claim otherwise but for you, help is too latePray

Are you a Ngogoyo minji-minji?
MugundaMan
#25 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:14:26 PM

tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Nimeketi shini nisikie

Context. You don't dress the same everywhere. Alma walks around naked in his nudist colony.

Context indeed, so your daughter going to school in a thong and nothing else on is morally wrong, right? smile

Oh please! Spare your hopeless "mind trainings" Laughing out loudly This topic is waaay beyond your ken.
tycho
#26 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:18:03 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Nimeketi shini nisikie

Oh please! Spare your hopeless "mind trainings" Laughing out loudly This topic is waaay beyond your ken.

That's just an assertion anyone can make.

Anyway, let me put it to you that humans wear clothes because they are immoral, not because they are moral.
AlphDoti
#27 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:20:56 PM

alma1 wrote:

Nimeketi shini nisikie

@alma go no further. The "holy" book of @mugunda says "... young and old, NAKED and barefoot, even with their buttocks UNCOVERED, to the shame of Egypt." ISAIAH 20:3-4

So kina Mugunda is learning this from their book... He has nobody else to blame
Angelica _ann
#28 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:25:09 PM

Men judge women all the time. But simply because my blouse button is loose doesn't mean am immoral. You guys need to grow up with the changing world. Ni hayo tu, let me go eat lunch bought by a man smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
MugundaMan
#29 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:27:33 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Nimeketi shini nisikie

@alma go no further. The "holy" book of @mugunda says "... young and old, NAKED and barefoot, even with their buttocks UNCOVERED, to the shame of Egypt." ISAIAH 20:3-4

So kina Mugunda is learning this from their book... He has nobody else to blame

My dear Ishmaelite,
I have told you this 100 times before. Quote your own "holy book" instead of quoting God's Word - which you do not believe in nor understand - out of context and shoddily adduced smile. Do you ever see me here quoting the Koran? #Maaanchap!
MugundaMan
#30 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:29:56 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Men judge women all the time. But simply because my blouse button is loose doesn't mean am immoral. You guys need to grow up with the changing world. Ni hayo tu, let me go eat lunch bought by a man smile smile smile

Wacha jokes Double A Laughing out loudly
You know the reason why you wear spandex tights and unbotton your blouse midway down to your chest. So don't act funny when you are called out on it. YOU YOURSELF readily admitted to not believing in God and His moral standards so why am I not surprised smile #YourDressYourChoice!
AlphDoti
#31 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:36:54 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

You know the reason why you wear spandex tights and unbotton your blouse midway down to your chest. So don't act funny when you are called out on it. YOU YOURSELF readily admitted to not believing in God and His moral standards so why am I not surprised smile #YourDressYourChoice!

Which moral standards are you referring to?
MugundaMan
#32 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:40:07 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Which moral standards are you referring to?

The ones a dyed in the wool Ishmaelite would naturally have no clue about smile
tycho
#33 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:41:23 PM

We can also take this as another example of your inconsistency to the 'doctrine'.

Again, using 'TULIP' show that advising people to wear clothes is moral, and therefore of value to what matters most, that is, salvation/atonement.smile
tycho
#34 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:47:12 PM

tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Nimeketi shini nisikie

That's just an assertion anyone can make.

Anyway, let me put it to you that humans wear clothes because they are immoral, not because they are moral.

Think
MugundaMan
#35 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:47:30 PM

tycho wrote:
We can also take this as another example of your inconsistency to the 'doctrine'.

Again, using 'TULIP' show that advising people to wear clothes is moral, and therefore of value to what matters most, that is, salvation/atonement.smile

Laughing out loudly

If these are the type of "bright questions" on theology you have then clearly you just want to waste peoples time. Will answer you comprehensively on the other thread.
tycho
#36 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:50:30 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Laughing out loudly

If these are the type of "bright questions" on theology you have then clearly you just want to waste peoples time. Will answer you comprehensively on the other thread.

Well, at least you'll make an attempt to answer 'comprehensively'!
tycho
#37 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:03:05 PM

For the record,Laughing out loudly http://wazua.co.ke/forum...6973&p=4#post854372 is where fakeman is giving 'comprehensive' answers.
Swenani
#38 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:34:00 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Can we say God was immoral when He created Adam and Eve and failed to dress them?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
MugundaMan
#39 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:39:26 PM

Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Can we say God was immoral when He created Adam and Eve and failed to dress them?

God is Sovereign and hence cannot be questioned. smile
Even so, that nakedness was innocent, before the knowledge of good and evil. After the apple, as you well know, it was all downhill from there!
Mark you, nakedness within the context of holy matrimonial bed is divine and approved by God and to be enjoyed with gusto! Nakedness in a strip club or of alma's daughter in a thong with nothing else on heading to her high school class is another matter altogether. Someone mentioned context.
tycho
#40 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:47:05 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

God is Sovereign and hence cannot be questioned. smile
Even so, that nakedness was innocent, before the knowledge of good and evil. After the apple, as you well know, it was all downhill from there!
Mark you, nakedness within the context of holy matrimonial bed is divine and approved by God and to be enjoyed with gusto! Nakedness in a strip club or of alma's daughter in a thong with nothing else on heading to her high school class is another matter altogether. Someone mentioned context.

Not all schools are high school fakeman. It could be sex school!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly