wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Slay Queen Culture revisited
MugundaMan
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 8:52:00 AM

1. That Kiinya has literally become a prostitution nation is fact.

2. Church attendance is dwindling, and fake churches are abounding

3. Slay queens who come to church in a miniskirt and see nothing wrong with this are the norm especially in "certain churches" I have mentioned before. Mind you they never open their Bibles (if they even have any!) while at it!

4. But why are we surprised. In the 80s and early 90s to see a young lady age 18-35 in a tight miniskirt or tight jeans was an anomaly. Siku hizi even church girls wear super tight tight tiiiiiiiight jeans they have to struggle to get into every morning.

5. The funniest thing is a lot of these fashion trends come from watching the music videos etc that originate from the West. Yet when you go to the West, yes you will find immodestly dressed young girls, but only in night spots , the ghettos and the like. Not EVERYWHERE like you find hapa Kenya.

6. Outside of church to be honest I cannot remember the last time I walked down a street in Nairobi and did not see swarms of girls in supertiiiiiiight tight tiiiiiiiiiiight clothing leaving nothing to the imagination. Wengine spandex tiiiiight showing everything.

Dunia imepasuka.

Is it any wonder then that Slay Queen culture has become the MAINSTREAM NORM rather than the fringes as it is in other societies (including I would argue the US)?

Sponsors and sponsees
Blessers and blesees
Hookers and hooked
Switching partners like lotto daily

As I said dunia imefasuka

AIDS is rife, STDS are rife and nobody seems worried.

And let us not mention babies everywhere even pedophilia where 80% of primary school girls in certain schools are arriving to take KCPE with babies

The other day I made the mistake of walking into a certain local maternity clinic to see someone.

HAIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Shock of my life!

Packed to CAPACITY mpaka no chairs left, with tu-young tu-young mamas 16-35 carrying noisy crying babies all over the place.

God help this morally cursed land!

Swenani
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:40:00 AM

@Mugundaman, The more I read you posts on religion and morality, the more I think you need psychiatric care
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
MugundaMan
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:45:15 AM

Swenani wrote:
@Mugundaman, The more I read you posts on religion and morality, the more I think you need psychiatric care

@Swenani

Im guessing you are enjoying your STDs from Slay Queens sans any moral standards? Laughing out loudly Now that is the real insanity! Do you have ANY moral standards or advice whatsoever that you can give to help stave off this Slay Queen crisis? Surely with the Monica incident you will agree this is a moral crisis, no?
Swenani
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:01:54 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:

@Swenani

Im guessing you are enjoying your STDs from Slay Queens sans any moral standards? Laughing out loudly Now that is the real insanity! Do you have ANY moral standards or advice whatsoever that you can give to help stave off this Slay Queen crisis? Surely with the Monica incident you will agree this is a moral crisis, no?

How is (im)morality in a crisis now and not during the times of Adam and Eve? Immorality is as old as the human beings.

In statistics, Monicah's case and the few slay queens YOU know are minutely insignificant and inconsequential just like you are in the universe.
alma1
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:14:39 AM

Mugundaman

Ask your mom to give you her pikshas when she was in High School in the 60's, then talk about mini skirts. Ohh and your dad about those kadinglong hugging pants they used to wear in the 60's and 70's. Then come here preaching about our morality is eroding..

Don't forget to post pics of Kikuyu girls with upstanding naked tits in the before 50's

The morality police are very poor in historical facts.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

MugundaMan
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:25:43 AM

Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:

@Swenani

How is (im)morality in a crisis now and not during the times of Adam and Eve? Immorality is as old as the human beings.

In statistics, Monicah's case and the few slay queens YOU know are minutely insignificant and inconsequential just like you are in the universe.

Well you are right that immorality has always been a crisis. But please agree with me that moral standards in Kenya have gotten WORSE than they were 20 or 30 years ago. I disagree with you kabisa that they are minutely insignificant and inconsequential. Talk to these youngsters and they will tell you the same thing my braddah. Things done changed!. These days it is open, blatant immorality ON STEROIDS thanks to social media apps and connectivity that they will tell you makes switching partners like toilet paper a breeze for them. I was shocked to hear one young man talk about what is going on in his generation. teenage orgies, rampant homosexuality and so on. Those stories were there during ours but they were not MAINSTREAM and in-your-face as they are today. You hear all these stories from them about Lamba lolo culture and unless you are a hedonist or God forbid a Satanist, you will have to agree that it has gotten to crisis proportions. WHo were the Huddah Monroes and Vera Sidika of our generation? I can't remember of any.
MugundaMan
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:29:15 AM

alma1 wrote:
Mugundaman

Ask your mom to give you her pikshas when she was in High School in the 60's, then talk about mini skirts. Ohh and your dad about those kadinglong hugging pants they used to wear in the 60's and 70's. Then come here preaching about our morality is eroding..

Don't forget to post pics of Kikuyu girls with upstanding naked tits in the before 50's

Read my post above. I never said immorality was absent in the past. It is on steroids today. Did the ladies - well educated ones especially - in the 60s proudly prostitute themselves for crumbs daily like they do these days? smile If yes, give us evidence. That itself is a moral crises, no?
AlphDoti
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:35:31 AM

@mugunda, have you told those choir slay-queens that they forbidden to open their mouths in the Church? "... for it is a SHAME for women to speak in the Church." 1 CORINTHIANS 14:34-35 d'oh! d'oh!
AlphDoti
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:42:19 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Mugundaman

Read my post above. I never said immorality was absent in the past. It is on steroids today. Did the ladies - well educated ones especially - in the 60s proudly prostitute themselves for crumbs daily like they do these days? smile If yes, give us evidence. That itself is a moral crises, no?

Ati give evidence? Aiii wacha the 60s, even thousands of years ago... "When Judah saw her (Tamar, his daughter-in-law), he thought she was a prostitute, because she had covered her face. "He went over to her at the side of the road and said, "ALL RIGHT, HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE?" "She said what will you give me?" "...A YOUNG GOAT FROM MY FLOCK." "She said, "All right..." Then had INTERCOURSE, and she became pregnant." GENESIS 38:15-18

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#10 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:48:11 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
@mugunda, have you told those choir slay-queens that they forbidden to open their mouths in the Church? "... for it is a SHAME for women to speak in the Church." 1 CORINTHIANS 14:34-35 d'oh! d'oh!

My dear Ishmaelite

Amazing! For once we agree on something

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Dunia kweli kuna mambo Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

But remember on this side of heaven, there is no PERFECT church, so one has to try to find one as doctrinally close to perfection in word and deed in terms of sticking to Scriptural prescriptions as possible. Then work out one's own salvation with fear and trembling!

AlphDoti
#11 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 11:01:34 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

My dear Ishmaelite

But remember on this side of heaven, there is no PERFECT church, so one has to try to find one as doctrinally close to perfection in word and deed in terms of sticking to Scriptural prescriptions as possible. Then work out one's own salvation with fear and trembling!

Ati "we" agree? You and who?
MugundaMan
#12 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 11:02:15 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

My dear Ishmaelite

Ati "we" agree? You and who?

Me and the Ishmaelite on women speaking in the church Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
hardwood
#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 11:12:57 AM

Meanwhile AIDS cure has been discovered.

https://www.news.com.au/...a96c8a794ed7bf29e8f21195
alma1
#14 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 11:16:51 AM

I always find it interesting watching men debate on the morality or otherwise of a woman based on how she dresses.

It is usually sooo entertaining that I will sit back and watch this topic evolve.

I won't be shocked to find an Alphdoti quote mentioning underwear, bras and big buttocks from one of these damned "holy" books.

Nimeketi shini nisikie
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

MugundaMan
#15 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 11:25:29 AM

alma1 wrote:
I always find it interesting watching men debate on the morality or otherwise of a woman based on how she dresses.

It is usually sooo entertaining that I will sit back and watch this topic evolve.

I won't be shocked to find an Alphdoti quote mentioning underwear, bras and big buttocks from one of these damned "holy" books.

Nimeketi shini nisikie

If your daughter went to uni in a bikini toting her book bag you would have no problems with it, nor would anyone be able to judge her morality based on her nakedness, Holy book or not, right? Laughing out loudly

Why don't you walk around naked if morality means nothing to ya? smile
tycho
#16 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:28:03 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Nimeketi shini nisikie

If your daughter went to uni in a bikini toting her book bag you would have no problems with it, nor would anyone be able to judge her morality based on her nakedness, Holy book or not, right? Laughing out loudly

Context. You don't dress the same everywhere. Alma walks around naked in his nudist colony.

Ngogoyo
#17 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:44:43 PM

Swenani wrote:
@Mugundaman, The more I read you posts on religion, land and morality, the more I think you need psychiatric care

FixedSad
Swenani
#18 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:48:31 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Nimeketi shini nisikie

So all the turkana's in Kibish, todonyang are immoral because they don't cover their asses and boobs?
MugundaMan
#19 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:52:03 PM

tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Nimeketi shini nisikie

Context. You don't dress the same everywhere. Alma walks around naked in his nudist colony.

Context indeed, so your daughter going to school in a thong and nothing else on is morally wrong, right? smile
MugundaMan
#20 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:54:28 PM

Ngogoyo wrote:
Swenani wrote:
@Mugundaman, The more I read you posts on religion, land and morality, the more I think you need psychiatric care

FixedSad

Laughing out loudly

Wewe ni Ngogoyo indeed!