wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Very Interesting Nairobi to Botswana road trip
MugundaMan
#41 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 4:06:31 AM

Cape Town to Cairo. Let's admit that these mithungus who do some of these things are a bit crazy. Imagine a miro deciding to go do Prague to Vladivostok by road. That would be equally crazy but mithungus do those sorts of trips in Africa kila siku like it was mchuzi.
brainstorm212
#42 Posted : Wednesday, August 07, 2019 9:50:02 AM

I enjoyed the Kenya trip very much, although I enjoy every trip that I make. Kenya was my first visited country from Africa and I plan to visit Tanzania and Madagascar for the next two years. If my girlfriend hadn't been there, I could have married a Kenyan girl, I saw very beautiful ones. I hope I'm gonna have the chance to travel alone next time. What did I do in Kenya? Well, I have a site where I inspire on where to go because I travel on every holiday (click here) and there I saw an article about Ruaka. Since I've been wanting for a long time to visit Africa, I said this is the right time, and I did it.Pray
freiks
#43 Posted : Wednesday, August 07, 2019 10:54:56 AM

MugundaMan wrote:

Cape Town to Cairo. Let's admit that these mithungus who do some of these things are a bit crazy. Imagine a miro deciding to go do Prague to Vladivostok by road. That would be equally crazy but mithungus do those sorts of trips in Africa kila siku like it was mchuzi.

In some other thread here in wazua we agreed that if its a kenyan couple doing the worldwide trip its ill concieved but now if its mithungus its admirable, how we as blacks we have low esteem of ourselves
Life is an endless adventure