Very Interesting Nairobi to Botswana road trip
MugundaMan
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 7:26:54 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
masukuma wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

5. I MUST visit Kazungula border town in my lifetime. Yaani you can see three countries from the shoreline of Zambia? I wonder why this town is virtually unheard of. Could be a turned into a great tourist attraction.

There is nothing at Kazungula! just a ferry crossing. it's geeky that you can take a photo with your feet in Zambia, your left hand 'in' Angola, your head 'in' Botswana and your right hand 'in' Zimbabwe - but that's just it!

Africa's golden triangle smile
You are on of those people who will find watching the water swirl in opposite directions as you straddle the equator "boring" but I don't blame you oo. Reminds me of my rela who cried that I was "foolish" for going to see Victoria Falls because that money could have been "well spent on crates of Tusker and a very juicy roast goat for the weekend."

Listen... I saw it on the map... I was facinated... I engineered a way to go to Livingstone over some holiday, I then forced people to drive 40kms from Livingstone to go to Kazungula so that I could check a box on the list of fascinating places I have visited. It's a geeky thing to do... not everyone is geeky! most of the people I was with didn't see the 'wow' in it and found it as a wasted day until we crossed into Botswana for some shopping.

Different things are fascinating to different people. For me, if you have not seen the mighty Zambezi, you have not seen a river. Hizo zingine ni mitaro za maji. If you call Thompson falls a waterfall you have not seen a waterfall. You need to see..... no, you need to experience the thunder of the mighty Mosi-Oa-Tunya na usiende wakati wa Kiangazi, go during the rainy season when it is roaring in all its power and you can barely see it except through the constant foggy rain of its splash.

Indeed. Good advice.
MugundaMan
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 8:16:51 PM

tycho wrote:

Usifanye @Clozifake apate insomnia the whole week!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Psycho Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Is your dosage starting to wear off again?Laughing out loudly

Be careful, we don't want to hear of you in the news running around naked while hearing strange voices in your head!

tycho
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 8:23:41 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Usifanye @Clozifake apate insomnia the whole week!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Be careful, we don't want to hear of you in the news running around naked while hearing strange voices in your head!

You're not telling me what hasn't already happened or been said.

Meanwhile you've just sat on my trap.smile

Every move you make against me proves that you and your doctrines are fake!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#24 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 4:26:18 AM

tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Every move you make against me proves that you and your doctrines are fake!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Indeed! Thanks for confirming what everyone already suspected from all your nutty posts that have littered Wazoo from day 1! Laughing out loudly By the way rest assured that it is NOT a crime or source of shame to be mentally ill. To aspire to cast out the demons that inhabit your cranium is quite a doctrinally sound aspiration. Mentally ill people can still live very productive lives if they take their anti-psychotic medications faithfully day in day out to manage their problem. But have to be wary of delusions of grandeur and trying desperately to convince themselves and the uninformed how they are "smart" yet they may be unemployed and living in a basement somewhere surrounded by cartloads of meds while their crumbling posts of zero content and dearth of knowledge about very simple concepts easily betrays them.
washiku
#25 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 8:20:41 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Indeed! Thanks for confirming what everyone already suspected from all your nutty posts that have littered Wazoo from day 1! Laughing out loudly By the way rest assured that it is NOT a crime or source of shame to be mentally ill. To aspire to cast out the demons that inhabit your cranium is quite a doctrinally sound aspiration. Mentally ill people can still live very productive lives if they take their anti-psychotic medications faithfully day in day out to manage their problem. But have to be wary of delusions of grandeur and trying desperately to convince themselves and the uninformed how they are "smart" yet they may be unemployed and living in a basement somewhere surrounded by cartloads of meds while their crumbling posts of zero content and dearth of knowledge about very simple concepts easily betrays them.

True. Very true. Now who will help you read your own antidote. Its what you need.
MugundaMan
#26 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 9:01:58 AM

washiku wrote:

True. Very true. Now who will help you read your own antidote. Its what you need.

Look who's talking!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

At least Psycho has a known mental illness condition, requiring meds so he can be excused
How do you explain YOUR permanent UTOTO? and hopeless pea-size-blonde-brained posts of absolutely ZERO content worth responding to? Laughing out loudly

I have just noticed you have over a whopping 13,000 posts on Wazoo yet being here only a year, I am yet to find a SINGLE one of them with even an iota of a semblance of substance. In fact were it not for your cut and pastes, silly huge emoji pictures and dumb rants following me around like a hooker in heat on this post and others, I would not even have known you exist despite your heavy but hopelessly crumbling footprints on Wazoo!Laughing out loudly

Give us a break!!

MugundaMan
#27 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 9:22:51 AM

@Kusadikika and other adventurers; these mzungus pulled it off in 75 days. I love these abridged summaries. Worth a watch!

Lolest!
#28 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 10:16:37 AM

washiku wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#29 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 11:11:57 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
washiku wrote:

Look who's talking!

At least Psycho has a known mental illness condition, requiring meds so he can be excused
How do you explain YOUR permanent UTOTO? and hopeless pea-size-blonde-brained posts of absolutely ZERO content worth responding to? Laughing out loudly

I have just noticed you have over a whopping 13,000 posts on Wazoo yet being here only a year, I am yet to find a SINGLE one of them with even an iota of a semblance of substance. In fact were it not for your cut and pastes, silly huge emoji pictures and dumb rants following me around like a hooker in heat on this post and others, I would not even have known you exist despite your heavy but hopelessly crumbling footprints on Wazoo!Laughing out loudly

Give us a break!!

Waaaah. A civil war has erupted on wazoo....
MugundaMan
#30 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 11:51:00 AM

hardwood wrote:

Not really. MaFans wa Mugundaman ndio wengi. E.g. MtuBiz Starting entire threads just to discuss little old me!

I'm highly flattered! smile
Lolest!
#31 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 3:28:15 PM

Quote:

Kuna binadamu na kuna mugunda man

Yaani mpaka wazuans of all tribes, religions & political affiliations are now buddies!
MugundaMan
#32 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 3:51:15 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Kuna binadamu na kuna mugunda man

Yaani mpaka wazuans of all tribes, religions & political affiliations are now buddies!

I agree

washiku
#33 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 11:08:08 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
washiku wrote:

Look who's talking!

Give us a break!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I have never been called so many things in my many years in Wazua. Wah!!!
B.Timer
#34 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 1:12:16 PM

johnnjuguna
Dunia ni msongamano..
MugundaMan
#35 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 2:05:28 PM

B.Timer wrote:

Is that his real name? Laughing out loudly
Lolest!
#36 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 4:08:39 PM

washiku wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
washiku wrote:

Look who's talking!

Give us a break!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I have never been called so many things in my many years in Wazua. Wah!!!

Impyounete, harmar wasonge kando!

We now have the King(or is it queen?) of Insults!

Hats off, plots person!
washiku
#37 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 4:10:49 PM

Lolest! wrote:
washiku wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
washiku wrote:

Look who's talking!

Give us a break!!

Hats off, plots person!

Hahaha....Matusi expert. Inspired by the Holy Word
MugundaMan
#38 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 4:41:21 PM

Lolest! wrote:

Hats off, plots person!

The funny thing is I had never heard of this washiku cretin till juzi. And sad to say the matusi fit him to a tee so it is not really matusi at all in my books Laughing out loudly . Thank God for forgiveness of sin though smile
Lolest!
#39 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 5:31:34 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Hats off, plots person!

The funny thing is I had never heard of this washiku cretin till juzi. And sad to say the matusi fit him to a tee so it is not really matusi at all in my books Laughing out loudly . Thank God for forgiveness of sin though smile

You just joined wazua in 2018! Relax boss!!
MugundaMan
#40 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 6:35:10 PM

Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Hats off, plots person!

You just joined wazua in 2018! Relax boss!!

Oh I'm veeeery relaxed baba smile
A year is a very long time. Long enough to discover who has posts worth reading or not. In that year i noticed you, and many more. Hata Psycho with his mental posts Laughing out loudly became visible very early. Lakini Hutu tumtu twa a Jillion posts has not been on the radar, and when you read through his unfiltered junk you understand why.