wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<456
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama
tycho
#101 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:19:07 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Now that we agree that doctrine has something to do with describing the world as it is, the part highlighted is hopelessly vague with relation to your TULIP. I wonder if you can see how?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Fakeman, can you?

But did you forget to add the 5 Solas that are EXTREMELY CLEAR in addressing the same? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
A little knowledge (and being off meds) is a dangerous thing!

Assuming anything is 'extremely' clear and hence needs no explanation is against your promise to explain what you believe.

I admit I have a little knowledge, and that you're my meds fakeman. Can you now then live up to your promise?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#102 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:22:51 PM

tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Nice to know that we have a scrap of your meat.

Needless to say that this response is contradictory to your assertion that doctrine has nothing to do with describing the world as it isLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .

Now that we agree that doctrine has something to do with describing the world as it is, the part highlighted is hopelessly vague with relation to your TULIP. I wonder if you can see how?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Fakeman, can you?

But did you forget that you lifted a quote verbatim by mugundaman and asked the "brilliant" question that imputed it was out of consonance with "his doctrine"? Laughing out loudly
You are playing fast and loose with both your vague questioning and your tenuous linkages between concepts and then expecting comprehensive answers! That's like me asking you why your cat peed yesterday and how come you cannot defend your post on homelessness based on the aforesaid and expecting a comprehensive answer from you. Wewe mtu bure sana!

Well, this appears to be a matter aside from the question posed in the above post.

That means that the question on the meaty side is not understood!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Look who is talking Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The jiggsaw puzzle on the very basics on TULIP and the 5 Solas eludes you (ati Sanctification is "jargon" Laughing out loudly ) so how do you expect someone to answer dumb "questions" that you have hemmed in to suit your hopelessly pre-conceived. notions! Ati exclude the 5 solas and ONLY use THIS to answer my question the way I want you to answer it Laughing out loudly. What sort of diseased brain thinks like that?
As I said, wewe mtu bure ghabisaaaaaa.
MugundaMan
#103 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:26:46 PM

tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

But did you forget to add the 5 Solas that are EXTREMELY CLEAR in addressing the same? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Assuming anything is 'extremely' clear and hence needs no explanation is against your promise to explain what you believe.

I admit I have a little knowledge, and that you're my meds fakeman. Can you now then live up to your promise?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I only live up to promises to sane minds and clear thinkers, not nutcases who are stumped by very basic things and are trying too hard to sound smart but when all the dust settles they are telling us a very round zero. smile
tycho
#104 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:29:23 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Nice to know that we have a scrap of your meat.

Needless to say that this response is contradictory to your assertion that doctrine has nothing to do with describing the world as it isLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .

But did you forget that you lifted a quote verbatim by mugundaman and asked the "brilliant" question that imputed it was out of consonance with "his doctrine"? Laughing out loudly
You are playing fast and loose with both your vague questioning and your tenuous linkages between concepts and then expecting comprehensive answers! That's like me asking you why your cat peed yesterday and how come you cannot defend your post on homelessness based on the aforesaid and expecting a comprehensive answer from you. Wewe mtu bure sana!

Well, this appears to be a matter aside from the question posed in the above post.

That means that the question on the meaty side is not understood!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Look who is talking Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The jiggsaw puzzle on the very basics on TULIP and the 5 Solas eludes you (ati Sanctification is "jargon" Laughing out loudly ) so how do you expect someone to answer dumb "questions" that you have hemmed in to suit your hopelessly pre-conceived. notions! Ati exclude the 5 solas and ONLY use THIS to answer my question the way I want you to answer it Laughing out loudly. What sort of diseased brain thinks like that?
As I said, wewe mtu bure ghabisaaaaaa.

1. I haven't told you to exclude anything from your explanation(s).

2. If anything has eluded me it's because you've not explained anything as you promised.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

As for the highlighted part, I know that, and I accept. And I assume you're describing things as they are using your silly doctrine!smile
tycho
#105 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:30:58 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

I only live up to promises to sane minds and clear thinkers, not nutcases who are stumped by very basic things and are trying too hard to sound smart but when all the dust settles they are telling us a very round zero. smile

Well, I hoped your doctrine is a cure to any conditions mentioned above!

Or is the doctrine set aside now for silly ad hominems?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#106 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:36:36 PM

The KING OF AD HOMINEMS speaks again! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I'm done 100% with you, man!

Mugundaman-to-nutty-tycho wrote:

As I said. You need to get BACK on your meds. Debating you is a pointless affair.
tycho
#107 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:43:09 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
The KING OF AD HOMINEMS speaks again! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I'm done 100% with you, man!

Mugundaman-to-nutty-tycho wrote:

As I said. You need to get BACK on your meds. Debating you is a pointless affair.

smile How does it feel to be unable to use your doctrine on @tycho?

You may be done with tycho; but is tycho done with you?

No!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

So, you won't debate me, even when I expose your fakeness. What could be better fakeman?

Unanipa laaa ndani ya looo!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Pass me my meds faky!
tycho
#108 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 4:00:47 PM

I wish the couple well. Whoever dominates who, or regardless of 'doctrines' or 'opinions'. If at all there's a love story involved.
Apricot
#109 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 5:27:39 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
1. Is she not a female? WHY would you be offended if I called you a lady or a girl? I would not be offended if you called me a man or a boy :). Nothing derogatory there.
NO, are you?

Haiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaa!
All along from the name and the girly posts, I thought you were female Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly . Pole sana baba. That's was an oversight on my part. My mistake that I am readily admitting to.

Quote:
2. A doctrinally sound Bible-based and Christ centred church. Unfortunately, very few of them exist these days.
e.g?

A really good one is Trinity Baptist. Sound, doctrinally super solid, and Christ-centred. You won't find too many fake Christians therein.

Any other swalis I dispense of them one time?

Faky finally answered a question! Amazing! Such a slippery twerp.
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
Angelica _ann
#110 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 5:32:11 PM

Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
1. Is she not a female? WHY would you be offended if I called you a lady or a girl? I would not be offended if you called me a man or a boy :). Nothing derogatory there.
NO, are you?

Haiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaa!
All along from the name and the girly posts, I thought you were female Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly . Pole sana baba. That's was an oversight on my part. My mistake that I am readily admitting to.

Quote:
2. A doctrinally sound Bible-based and Christ centred church. Unfortunately, very few of them exist these days.
e.g?

A really good one is Trinity Baptist. Sound, doctrinally super solid, and Christ-centred. You won't find too many fake Christians therein.

Good to see he is finally being smoked.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
MugundaMan
#111 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:06:51 PM

Apricot wrote:

Name calling will NEVER assist your atheist cause! Laughing out loudly
I ALWAYS answer questions. The problem is the answers seldom align with what you wanted to hear !Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#112 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:09:08 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Good to see he is finally being smoked.

Waaaapi? Perhaps only on your God-hating highly-unbuttoned-blouse Slay Queen tendencies (that you READILY admit to) planet! smile
Angelica _ann
#113 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 7:20:25 PM

tycho wrote:
I wish the couple well. Whoever dominates who, or regardless of 'doctrines' or 'opinions'. If at all there's a love story involved.

Who said they are a couple already?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
washiku
#114 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 8:31:22 PM

tycho
#115 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:56:57 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
tycho wrote:

Who said they are a couple already?

That's why I've added a caveat. 'If at all there's a love story involved.'
KidorioL
#116 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 3:25:42 PM

wrote:
wrote:
! wrote:
NO, are you?

Haiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaa!

Quote:
e.g?

lol, I remember how my mom was trying to make me refuse from gambling and betting in particular, however, I tried to hide the fact that I continued betting on sports, because I earned money with the help of betting, and especially I was pleased by the fact, that I could make bets on our local online sports betting in kenya site, where I was able to earn about $900 for last year, because there are high rates, and moreover, I didn't have any problems with money withdrawal ever. So, now I'm going to confess to my mom that I've been betting for many years and earn money with the help of betting site in Kenya, and I hope she won't kill me because of this :)