6 Pages«<3456>
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama
MugundaMan
#81 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:00:21 PM

tycho wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
At least we now have @Mugunda's 'doctrine'. Guy is overreaching himself. I hope you can both explain and if possible defend what you claim to believe!

https://www.trinity.or.ke/our-beliefs/

https://www.fivesolas.com/05.htm

Willingly so! smile

Great. In the context of Joey and Wanyama, explain 'TULIP' to us.

This is the question fakeman!

What specifically about Joey and Wanyama? :) Stop throwing out HOPELESSLY VAGUE questions and expecting comprehensive answers!
tycho
#82 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:09:04 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
At least we now have @Mugunda's 'doctrine'. Guy is overreaching himself. I hope you can both explain and if possible defend what you claim to believe!

Willingly so! smile

What specifically about Joey and Wanyama? :) Stop throwing out HOPELESSLY VAGUE questions and expecting comprehensive answers!

We could start with your first response.

MugundaMan wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.
Yaani these beauty presumably with brains pia hufuata Euros?
Wacha Mariga achape ilale.

But that so much energy to spend on such a thin gal is an ovcurance to behold!

Rink iko hapa
Sad

Hehehe it's sad but the average Nairobi born tusupuu non-church girl is incorrigibly drawn to alpha males (decent bank account, aggressive personality by nature, fit physique, above average looks, power, confidence and a woman magnet). Doesn't matter if she has her own monee or career or not. I pity all the youngsters searching for wives in this slay queen era who may fall short of the criteria. Tough times they are living in!

Please explain how your TULIP has informed these sentiments and how the 'moral' connotations fit with this your 'doctrine'.
MugundaMan
#83 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:10:42 PM

tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Willingly so! smile

We could start with your first response.

MugundaMan wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.
Yaani these beauty presumably with brains pia hufuata Euros?
Wacha Mariga achape ilale.

But that so much energy to spend on such a thin gal is an ovcurance to behold!

Rink iko hapa
Sad

Hehehe it's sad but the average Nairobi born tusupuu non-church girl is incorrigibly drawn to alpha males (decent bank account, aggressive personality by nature, fit physique, above average looks, power, confidence and a woman magnet). Doesn't matter if she has her own monee or career or not. I pity all the youngsters searching for wives in this slay queen era who may fall short of the criteria. Tough times they are living in!

Please explain how your TULIP has informed these sentiments and how the 'moral' connotations fit with this your 'doctrine'.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

This is a silly question!

Did you forget that total depravity of man does not invalidate sanctification post salvation? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
tycho
#84 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:17:56 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

This is a silly question!

Did you forget that total depravity of man does not invalidate sanctification post salvation? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
[/quote]

Your work is to explain and probably defend your doctrine.

Assuming that we were together anywhere is 'inane' of you fakeman.

Let me remind you:

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Willingly so! smile

tycho
#85 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:19:54 PM

I like your comprehensive answers fakeman!
washiku
#86 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:20:32 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
washiku wrote:

Who was accusing who of insults? Laughing out loudly
Ya dunia kweli ni mengi.
I see you sponsor needy kids. I hope for your own sake that you are not a "fake Christian" smile

Not surprising this 'touched' you and it was an independent post. On its own.
MugundaMan
#87 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:24:57 PM

tycho wrote:

Let me remind you:

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Willingly so! smile

But when you ask peni mbili questions how am I supposed to defend my doctrine? Laughing out loudly
Put MEAT on the table baba.
MugundaMan
#88 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:27:23 PM

washiku wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
washiku wrote:

Ya dunia kweli ni mengi.
I see you sponsor needy kids. I hope for your own sake that you are not a "fake Christian" smile

Yes indeed it is your right to call anyone stupid "independently" or not Laughing out loudly
The funniest was Lolest. He (all this time I never imagined it was a he) started out picking all sorts of specks in my eye - even when I was quoting Scripture directly, then when cornered he went ballistic, threw off all pretenses of morality and dished the LOG of pure vitriol calling me AKORINO and all sorts of other unpalatable names Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Angelica _ann
#89 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:30:08 PM

washiku wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
washiku wrote:

Ya dunia kweli ni mengi.

And of course brings an irrelevant stuff, sponsoring of kids. You don't have to be a christian to do that. Good he is being smoked out pole pole.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
tycho
#90 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:30:29 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Let me remind you:

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Willingly so! smile

But when you ask peni mbili questions how am I supposed to defend my doctrine? Laughing out loudly

Fakeman wants to answer questions of his preference to people who don't understand his 'doctrine'. And of course, by dropping some jargon.Laughing out loudly

That's how you've proven your reputation.
tycho
#91 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:44:28 PM

Let's say that; asking you to explain your response to Joey and Mariga in terms of your 'doctrine' to people who have difficulty in understanding both your sentiments and doctrine is a 'penny mbili' question.

Then, that would mean the MEAT can't be about what you say or have said here or on any other thread.

You are simply disconnected from your 'doctrine'.

Anyway, go learn how to use your mind, and then I may show you how this 'doctrine' I have assumed to be correct so far, is not just incorrect but not different in quality from any other 'doctrine' out there.

And hence your sense of moral superiority is just silliness wearing smilies.

Laughing out loudly Shame on you Liar
MugundaMan
#92 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:45:03 PM

tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Let me remind you:

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Willingly so! smile

Fakeman wants to answer questions of his preference to people who don't understand his 'doctrine'. And of course, by dropping some jargon.Laughing out loudly

When tycho -- the KING of jargon and hopelessly vague "questions"-- is cornered he always raises such types of whines Laughing out loudly
YOU YOURSELF neither understand TULIP or the 5 SOLAS so how can you purport to be asking serious questions on a subject you have no clue about. If SIMPLE CONCEPTS like Sanctification which are a CORE CONCEPT of "my doctrine" elude you, I wonder who can help you?
MugundaMan
#93 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:48:38 PM

tycho wrote:
Let's say that; asking you to explain your response to Joey and Mariga in terms of your 'doctrine' to people who have difficulty in understanding both your sentiments and doctrine is a 'penny mbili' question.

Then, that would mean the MEAT can't be about what you say or have said here or on any other thread.

Anyway, go learn how to use your mind, and then I may show you how this 'doctrine' I have assumed to be correct so far, is not just incorrect but not different in quality from any other 'doctrine' out there.

But what does describing the world as it is, have to do with doctrine? Laughing out loudly.
If I walk outside and see a man killing another woman for her money and describe it, how does that invalidate TULIP or the 5 Solas?
Clearly someone might be off his meds for the day!
tycho
#94 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:50:06 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Let me remind you:

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Willingly so! smile

When tycho -- the KING of jargon and hopelessly vague "questions"-- is cornered he always raises such types of whines Laughing out loudly
YOU YOURSELF neither understand TULIP or the 5 SOLAS so how can you purport to be asking serious questions on a subject you have no clue about. If SIMPLE CONCEPTS like Sanctification which are a CORE CONCEPT of "my doctrine" elude you, I wonder who can help you?

Only you fakeman can help because you understand these things and supposedly have been willing to explain!
tycho
#95 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:51:40 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

But what does describing the world as it is, have to do with doctrine? Laughing out loudly.
If I walk outside and see a man killing another woman for her money and describe it, how does that invalidate TULIP or the 5 Solas?

Well, if your doctrine has nothing to do with explaining things as they are then, that's a stupid doctrine because it has no value!
MugundaMan
#96 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:57:23 PM

tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Well, if your doctrine has nothing to do with explaining things as they are then, that's a stupid doctrine because it has no value!

Ahaaaa! Now we are getting to a scrap of meat!
But hasn't TULIP already explained to you very clearly WHY the world is the way it is?
Total depravity of sinful man who has fallen short of God's glory and is in need of a Saviour to be reconciled with God. How much more clearer can that be? This is why I keep saying you are asking peni mbili questions that have self evident answers!
tycho
#97 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:03:31 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Ahaaaa! Now we are getting to a scrap of meat!
But hasn't TULIP already explained to you very clearly WHY the world is the way it is?
Total depravity of sinful man who has fallen short of God's glory and is in need of a Saviour to be reconciled with God. How much more clearer can that be? This is why I keep saying you are asking peni mbili questions that have self evident answers!

Nice to know that we have a scrap of your meat.

Needless to say that this response is contradictory to your assertion that doctrine has nothing to do with describing the world as it isLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .

Now that we agree that doctrine has something to do with describing the world as it is, the part highlighted is hopelessly vague with relation to your TULIP. I wonder if you can see how?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Fakeman, can you?
MugundaMan
#98 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:09:39 PM

tycho wrote:

Needless to say that this response is contradictory to your assertion that doctrine has nothing to do with describing the world as it isLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .

Now that we agree that doctrine has something to do with describing the world as it is, the part highlighted is hopelessly vague with relation to your TULIP. I wonder if you can see how?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Fakeman, can you?

But did you forget that you lifted a quote verbatim by mugundaman and asked the "brilliant" question that imputed it was out of consonance with "his doctrine"? Laughing out loudly
You are playing fast and loose with both your vague questioning and your tenuous linkages between concepts and then expecting comprehensive answers! That's like me asking you why your cat peed yesterday and how come you cannot defend your post on homelessness based on the aforesaid and expecting a comprehensive answer from you. Wewe mtu bure sana!
MugundaMan
#99 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:13:50 PM

tycho wrote:

But did you forget to add the 5 Solas that are EXTREMELY CLEAR in addressing the same? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
A little knowledge (and being off meds) is a dangerous thing!
tycho
#100 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:16:15 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

But did you forget that you lifted a quote verbatim by mugundaman and asked the "brilliant" question that imputed it was out of consonance with "his doctrine"? Laughing out loudly
You are playing fast and loose with both your vague questioning and your tenuous linkages between concepts and then expecting comprehensive answers! That's like me asking you why your cat peed yesterday and how come you cannot defend your post on homelessness based on the aforesaid and expecting a comprehensive answer from you. Wewe mtu bure sana!

Well, this appears to be a matter aside from the question posed in the above post.

That means that the question on the meaty side is not understood!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly