wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages<1234>»
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama
FRM2011
#21 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 10:12:18 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
and then appears on Sunday in church to a fake church led by a false prophet to pray and sing hallelujah! In places like that Scripture is never even mentioned except in passing and out of context. Churches like Mavuno, Nairobi Chapel, CITAM na zingineo.

Wakujuasana, please tell us which churches you have approved we attend

PCEA. Their immediate former moderator (head of the church) is in court facing criminal charges of theft by servant. The previous one used to see the devil everywhere including the word "harambee".

I have an image of mugundaman, wearing the maroon blazer which is the official attire for the men fellowship. Hardcore Conservative Christians who have appointed themselves as gatekeepers on how God should be worshiped. Funny thing they will never see the log in their own eyes.
MugundaMan
#22 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 10:25:25 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
and then appears on Sunday in church to a fake church led by a false prophet to pray and sing hallelujah! In places like that Scripture is never even mentioned except in passing and out of context. Churches like Mavuno, Nairobi Chapel, CITAM na zingineo.

PCEA. Their immediate former moderator (head of the church) is in court facing criminal charges of theft by servant. The previous one used to see the devil everywhere including the word "harambee".

I have an image of mugundaman, wearing the maroon blazer which is the official attire for the men fellowship. Hardcore Conservative Christians who have appointed themselves as gatekeepers on how God should be worshiped. Funny thing they will never see the log in their own eyes.

ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!
PCEA is a sneeze away from Catholic my braddah. They even run mega-businesses (eg Milele Mall Ngong) just like the Catholics! I would hardly say they are a sound church.
BTW I am no gatekeeper. There is only one gatekeeper and everything He commands is in the Holy Book. So I am saying nothing new.

You were told to beware of false prophets, mkakataa kusikia
You were told blessed is he who meditates on God's Word day and night - you threw away your Bibles to talk in tongues and dance vigorouslyLaughing out loudly
You were told a woman cannot rule over a man in the home and in the church..yet you ululutate hallelujahs at high decibel when fake women pastors shout from the pulpit and have rule over your souls. Look at the SDA's - started and still ruled over by a fake woman "pastor" sijui Ellen G something!
Is it ANY WONDER why you do not know your tails from your heads when it comes to real vs fake churches?
BTW Scripture tells us there are even fake Christians within doctrinally sound churches but that might be too advanced for some of you.

Angelica _ann
#23 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 10:44:34 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!
PCEA is a sneeze away from Catholic my braddah. They even run mega-businesses (eg Milele Mall Ngong) just like the Catholics! I would hardly say they are a sound church.
BTW I am no gatekeeper. There is only one gatekeeper and everything He commands is in the Holy Book. So I am saying nothing new.

You were told to beware of false prophets, mkakataa kusikia
You were told blessed is he who meditates on God's Word day and night - you threw away your Bibles to talk in tongues and dance vigorouslyLaughing out loudly
You were told a woman cannot rule over a man in the home and in the church..yet you ululutate hallelujahs at high decibel when fake women pastors shout from the pulpit and have rule over your souls. Look at the SDA's - started and still ruled over by a fake woman "pastor" sijui Ellen G something!
Is it ANY WONDER why you do not know your tails from your heads when it comes to real vs fake churches?
BTW Scripture tells us there are even fake Christians within doctrinally sound churches but that might be too advanced for some of you.

Which church in Kenya doesn't have a side hustle .... business. Which one???????
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
MugundaMan
#24 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 10:57:50 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Which church in Kenya doesn't have a side hustle .... business. Which one???????

A doctrinally sound church that you clearly do not attend Laughing out loudly
Lolest!
#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:35:17 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

If you have to ask then you are in trouble, my sista. Bottom line if the "entertainment" in your church is more interesting than the doctrine coming out of it, be very worried. This is how you end up with "born again Christians" in some of these churches who have been attending for 10 years and do not even understand what salvation is let alone 99% of what is in Scripture. Wanajua tu Jeremiah 29:11 as their favourite verse. But in vigorous dancing they are experts Laughing out loudly !

Stop beating about the bush, SISTER mugundaman

Tuambie kanisa ni zipi

Hata kama ni Akorino
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#26 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:42:50 AM

2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Isn't it interesting how we talk of fake churches and fake Christians... I've never ever heard someone mention fake Muslim, fake Hindu, fake Buddhist or even fake devil worshippers. I wonder why that is?
d'oh!

alphtotti told us terrorists are fake Muslims
MugundaMan
#27 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:47:19 AM

Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

If you have to ask then you are in trouble, my sista. Bottom line if the "entertainment" in your church is more interesting than the doctrine coming out of it, be very worried. This is how you end up with "born again Christians" in some of these churches who have been attending for 10 years and do not even understand what salvation is let alone 99% of what is in Scripture. Wanajua tu Jeremiah 29:11 as their favourite verse. But in vigorous dancing they are experts Laughing out loudly !

Tuambie kanisa ni zipi

Hata kama ni Akorino

I assume you have a Bible and can read? You sound like those lazy so called Christians who only wait for Sunday to hear what the fake pastor in the church you attend has to say as you dance vigorously Laughing out loudly . When was the last time you opened the Holy book? Turn to the ant you sluggard!
Ericsson
#28 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:54:43 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Tuambie kanisa ni zipi

Hata kama ni Akorino

I assume you have a Bible and can read? You sound like those lazy so called Christians who only wait for Sunday to hear what the fake pastor in the church you attend has to say as you dance vigorously Laughing out loudly . When was the last time you opened the Holy book? Turn to the ant you sluggard!

Let's go back to the topic of Joey Muthengi and Mcdonald Mariga.
I bet Joey will want to dominate and control Mcdonald
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Angelica _ann
#29 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:07:56 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

There you go again, scuttling issues and being evasive, as usual. I am used to it now.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
#30 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:26:53 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

I'm still wondering if you are for or against churches. To me, it sounds like you are against, which makes any argument null and void.

Anyway, what's the connection between Muthengi, Mariga and church?? d'oh!

BBI will solve it
:)
Lolest!
#31 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:40:33 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Tuambie kanisa ni zipi

Hata kama ni Akorino

It's easy to be proudly insultive and still claim to be a better Christian than all of us

Or is it that you can't pin point the scripture you want to rely on?

Sema kanisa uendalo ni lipi pia sisi tuende mbinguni
Lolest!
#32 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:46:53 PM

Away from the rudeness of this guy who claims to follow Christ, why are people assuming Joey can't be in love with Mariga? That she just wants money? Didn't you see Jacque going for that broke Jowie? Many moneyed guys would have wanted her!
MugundaMan
#33 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:47:10 PM

2012 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

I'm still wondering if you are for or against churches. To me, it sounds like you are against, which makes any argument null and void.

Anyway, what's the connection between Muthengi, Mariga and church?? d'oh!

Of course I'm pro church, but very anti FAKE churches. As for the link, some thread tena again very carefully to find out smile
MugundaMan
#34 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:50:57 PM

Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Tuambie kanisa ni zipi

Hata kama ni Akorino

It's easy to be proudly insultive and still claim to be a better Christian than all of us

Or is it that you can't pin point the scripture you want to rely on?

Sema kanisa uendalo ni lipi pia sisi tuende mbinguni

I told you, you need to open your Bible that you and your fake church are extremely allergic to and find the "proudly insultive" Proverbs 6:6-11 Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
These fake Christians Jameni!
Lolest!
#35 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:01:06 PM

Quote:

I told you, you need to open your Bible that you and your fake church are extremely allergic to and find the "proudly insultive" Proverbs 6:6-11

Allergic? Do you know me? What does scripture say about slander? Lies?

Even Jesus always said "It is written..."

One of the churches you mention there as being one where scripture is never mentioned has for over 5 yrs been running a through the Bible service where they do chapter by chapter verse by verse.

BTW, most people who find reading scripture too hard start with Proverbs. Just saying.
MugundaMan
#36 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:07:49 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

I told you, you need to open your Bible that you and your fake church are extremely allergic to and find the "proudly insultive" Proverbs 6:6-11

One of the churches you mention there as being one where scripture is never mentioned has for over 5 yrs been running a through the Bible service where they do chapter by chapter verse by verse.

BTW, most people who find reading scripture too hard start with Proverbs. Just saying.

Which church? smile
Nairobi Chapel where dancing is the centerpiece and they recently elected female pastors?
Or citam that runs for profit schools?
Or Mavuno where "sermons" are like something you would hear at Churchill live?
Which church? Laughing out loudly
Lolest!
#37 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:23:15 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Which church? smile
Nairobi Chapel where dancing is the centerpiece and they recently elected female pastors?

Akorino. Let me pretend to laugh like you pretend to doLaughing out loudly

Some more pretendingLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. We know these tactics

So this has moved from 'they don't read the bible'-(slanderous statement, LIE) to 'collections' 'female pastors'?

Are you proud of your lying?

Give us the good churches first!
tycho
#38 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:29:14 PM

Ericsson wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Tuambie kanisa ni zipi

Hata kama ni Akorino

Let's go back to the topic of Joey Muthengi and Mcdonald Mariga.
I bet Joey will want to dominate and control Mcdonald

Yaani relationship yao imejiandika 'BDSM'?

Anyway, I should have began by asking why you think she'll want to dominate and control him. Why?
tycho
#39 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:32:28 PM

Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Which church? smile

Some more pretendingLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. We know these tactics

So this has moved from 'they don't read the bible'-(slanderous statement, LIE) to 'collections' 'female pastors'?

This guy will talk about doctrine, churches ad lib. But he won't tell us anything about Christ and even whether Christ had a doctrine or not.

And no, he can't be a 'Muroti'.
MugundaMan
#40 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 2:37:40 PM

Lolest! wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Which church? smile

The difference between you and me is I actually read the Bible so I know what's inside it and don't ask insipid questions like "where are the good churches" for lack of opening the Holy book that has all the answers therein!
And yet another difference. When I laugh I am truly laughing and not "pretending to" like you do

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly