wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages123>»
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama
Impunity
#1 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 9:35:48 AM

Nimeshangazwa.
Yaani these beauty presumably with brains pia hufuata Euros?
Wacha Mariga achape ilale.

But that so much energy to spend on such a thin gal is an ovcurance to behold!

Rink iko hapa
Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kayhara
#2 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 12:06:58 PM

Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa
Sad

well he monied, not bad looking and lives in a city with an exotic name let her enjoy the fruits.
To Each His Own
hardwood
#3 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 12:39:35 PM

Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa
Sad

???
Impunity
#4 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 1:11:18 PM

hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa

Sad

???

Typo?

*occurance to behold.

hardwood
#5 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 1:14:24 PM

Impunity wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa

Sad

???

Typo?

*occurance to behold.

Not issue of typo but the statement. Kwani thin girls hawawezi kazi?
MugundaMan
#6 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 2:23:03 PM

Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa
Sad

Hehehe it's sad but the average Nairobi born tusupuu non-church girl is incorrigibly drawn to alpha males (decent bank account, aggressive personality by nature, fit physique, above average looks, power, confidence and a woman magnet). Doesn't matter if she has her own monee or career or not. I pity all the youngsters searching for wives in this slay queen era who may fall short of the criteria. Tough times they are living in!
Impunity
#7 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 2:30:34 PM

hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa

Sad

???

Typo?

*occurance to behold.

Not issue of typo but the statement. Kwani thin girls hawawezi kazi?

There are some positions you can't try on them...they can actually break.
That's the truth.

maka
#8 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 3:03:43 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa
Sad

Hehehe it's sad but the average Nairobi born tusupuu non-church girl is incorrigibly drawn to alpha males (decent bank account, aggressive personality by nature, fit physique, above average looks, power, confidence and a woman magnet). Doesn't matter if she has her own monee or career or not. I pity all the youngsters searching for wives in this slay queen era who may fall short of the criteria. Tough times they are living in!

Gosh why are you describing me? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
possunt quia posse videntur
Impunity
#9 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 3:49:47 PM

maka wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa
Sad

Gosh why are you describing me? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You are a girl? Shieeet.
d'oh!

Swenani
#10 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 4:19:53 PM

maka wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa
Sad

Which part is you

The decent bank account or the guy falling short of the slay queen criteria aka poor?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Angelica _ann
#11 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 4:20:28 PM

Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa
Sad

You are a girl? Shieeet.
d'oh!

Ati non church girl ... Delusion right there. Kweli wewe ni wa dustbowl you don't know how Nairobi girls operate Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
#12 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 6:56:10 PM

kayhara wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa
Sad

well he monied, not bad looking and lives in a city with an exotic name let her enjoy the fruits.

Those kind of relationships don't last but I wish her the best if it is indeed true. Na kakienda huko kakulakule kaongeze kilo kidogo.

And I give her a lot of credit for quitting Citizen instead of going for the humiliation of an in-house tribunal.

BBI will solve it
:)
MugundaMan
#13 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 8:13:47 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa
Sad

You are a girl? Shieeet.
d'oh!

Ati non church girl ... Delusion right there. Kweli wewe ni wa dustbowl you don't know how Nairobi girls operate Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I always suspected you had slay queen tendencies Laughing out loudly Dunia Kuna mambo
Mike Ock
#14 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 10:02:30 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa
Sad

It's not about church girls or what. All ladies are attracted to such qualities. If you don't have such a package, jua tu your lady settled for you after unsuccessfully seeking out the guy you have described. If such a full package appears on her radar utajua haujui
MugundaMan
#15 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 10:19:48 PM

Mike Ock wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa
Sad

It's not about church girls or what. All ladies are attracted to such qualities. If you don't have such a package, jua tu your lady settled for you after unsuccessfully seeking out the guy you have described. If such a full package appears on her radar utajua haujui

It definitely is about church vs non-church girls. The problem with self confessed slay queens like Double A is that they confuse fake churches and fake believers as representatives of the church. A true believer's world view is predictable and by her fruits you shall know her. A fake believer lady is the type who goes to Kiza to shake her backside on Saturday night, romp with her pick for the night and then appears on Sunday in church to a fake church led by a false prophet to pray and sing hallelujah! In places like that Scripture is never even mentioned except in passing and out of context. Churches like Mavuno, Nairobi Chapel, CITAM na zingineo. And any church led by a woman. And God forbid a Catholic "church" which is not even a church to begin with! Most ladies (and men) who attend such churches may not be able to even explain to you the meaning of old testament vs new testament. You ask her to explain what the Gospel is and she is stumped. But are experts at vigorous dancing tuntuntantataaa and "speaking in tounges" or worshiping though Mary and praying for dead people in the fake churches! Dunia kuna mambo. Those who are true believers know what I am talking about but those who are not or are fake Christians will never get this. If you have a non-church girl (or a fake church girl) on your hands my broda I feel extreme pity for you. Utahangaika kama paka majini. Her worldview is stuck like glue hapa hapa on the lust of the flesh the lust of the eyes and the pride of life, that is why she will choose Mariga and then wonder with genuine amazement why they broke up within 3 years or less.
Lolest!
#16 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:43:16 AM

Quote:
and then appears on Sunday in church to a fake church led by a false prophet to pray and sing hallelujah! In places like that Scripture is never even mentioned except in passing and out of context. Churches like Mavuno, Nairobi Chapel, CITAM na zingineo.

Wakujuasana, please tell us which churches you have approved we attend
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
#17 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:53:33 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
and then appears on Sunday in church to a fake church led by a false prophet to pray and sing hallelujah! In places like that Scripture is never even mentioned except in passing and out of context. Churches like Mavuno, Nairobi Chapel, CITAM na zingineo.

Isn't it interesting how we talk of fake churches and fake Christians... I've never ever heard someone mention fake Muslim, fake Hindu, fake Buddhist or even fake devil worshippers. I wonder why that is?
d'oh!

BBI will solve it
:)
MugundaMan
#18 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:10:00 AM

maka wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Nimeshangazwa.

Rink iko hapa
Sad

hehehehe perhaps, but just remember and alpha male just is, he doesn't have to announce that he is. And also remember not every male can be an alpha male. So be mindful of their plight because they have it rough in this here our Kiinya. Imagine an average guy fresh out of campo with a small tu-business and living in a bedsitter. He is not a failure..he is just going through the ropes to make it. The average Nairobi tusupuu slay queen will not even give him a second look!
MugundaMan
#19 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:13:24 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

If you have to ask then you are in trouble, my sista. Bottom line if the "entertainment" in your church is more interesting than the doctrine coming out of it, be very worried. This is how you end up with "born again Christians" in some of these churches who have been attending for 10 years and do not even understand what salvation is let alone 99% of what is in Scripture. Wanajua tu Jeremiah 29:11 as their favourite verse. But in vigorous dancing they are experts Laughing out loudly !
MugundaMan
#20 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:15:54 AM

2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:

Isn't it interesting how we talk of fake churches and fake Christians... I've never ever heard someone mention fake Muslim, fake Hindu, fake Buddhist or even fake devil worshippers. I wonder why that is?
d'oh!

Simple. Because those are ENTIRELY fake religions Laughing out loudly. Fake is fake.