wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Pastor cancels 1 million wedding
tycho
#21 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 3:30:30 PM

kawi254 wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Religious people are probably the dumbest people in the world. Especially some pastors. Complete idiots. There is another one I read somewhere who’s asking the government to take tithes out of people's paychecks. Just how stupid do you have to be to make such a statement?

What is it about an atheist/agnostic that immediately improves their IQ and they start seeing religious people as dumb?

Even for a religious person what the Pastor did is wrong

The problem could be that many believers, especially Christians, give 'Jesus' as the answer to all IQ test questions.

What's the next number in the series? Jesus!

Which is the most desirable city in the world? Jesus!

Who is Navas? Jesus!...

Jesus! Don't you have better questions to ask? Would you rather lose your soul and gain the world?

That's how I fudged my mensa tests and lost my ability to count.
Euge
#22 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2018 8:16:51 PM

Pastors are powerful my friend. The couple should have quickly sourced for a pastor for hire. There are many of them all over who as a side hustle wed couples that do not belong to any church. They are duly licensed by Sheria house. The couple would have parted with about 20k only
Lord, thank you!
sparkly
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 2:44:51 PM

Euge wrote:
Pastors are powerful my friend. The couple should have quickly sourced for a pastor for hire. There are many of them all over who as a side hustle wed couples that do not belong to any church. They are duly licensed by Sheria house. The couple would have parted with about 20k only

Hapo umefikiria boss.

Where are resourceful people like yourself when raia need them?

The couple really needed a results oriented wedding Commitee chairman, one that says come what may, we will dispense with the formalities.
Life is short. Live passionately.
murchr
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 3:56:00 PM

sparkly wrote:
Euge wrote:

Hapo umefikiria boss.

The couple really needed a results oriented wedding Commitee chairman, one that says come what may, we will dispense with the formalities.

The law changed. This pastor was the one authorized by sheria hse to officiate the wedding. My understanding is no one else would do it unless the couple went back to sheria hse to change the paper work.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
sparkly
#25 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 7:11:57 PM

murchr wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Euge wrote:

Hapo umefikiria boss.

The law changed. This pastor was the one authorized by sheria hse to officiate the wedding. My understanding is no one else would do it unless the couple went back to sheria hse to change the paper work.

The Marriage is not Void. It is Voidable (section 12(d)). This means that even if the marriage was officiated by a random fellow from the congregation, it is valid so long as the couple is ok with it.
Life is short. Live passionately.