wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<2345>
Jamal Kashoggi
tycho
#61 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 3:08:45 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
tycho wrote:
The 'rogue' Saudi Officers who killed Khashoggi now have a defense. They killed him in self defense.

And also, since killing him in cold blood would probably mean they were not true Muslims, their faith and religion is also vindicated.

You are right. I've said here again and again that Islam do not CONDONE sporadic, random killing by anyone against anyone, NO MATTER where or ANYWHERE... No one is allowed to go out and kill. I'm AGAINST killing of innocent. For example, anyone calling himself a Christian and he murders, or shoots someone etc I will tell him you are not following Christianity. Jesus (pbuh) never taught such things, Muhammad (pbuh) never taught such things.

Then all these religions are things that are far removed from daily life and in fact, no one is a Muslim or a Christian.
Angelica _ann
#62 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 3:20:34 PM

tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
tycho wrote:
The 'rogue' Saudi Officers who killed Khashoggi now have a defense. They killed him in self defense.

And also, since killing him in cold blood would probably mean they were not true Muslims, their faith and religion is also vindicated.

You are right. I've said here again and again that Islam do not CONDONE sporadic, random killing by anyone against anyone, NO MATTER where or ANYWHERE... No one is allowed to go out and kill. I'm AGAINST killing of innocent. For example, anyone calling himself a Christian and he murders, or shoots someone etc I will tell him you are not following Christianity. Jesus (pbuh) never taught such things, Muhammad (pbuh) never taught such things.

Then all these religions are things that are far removed from daily life and in fact, no one is a Muslim or a Christian.

Religion causes conflict the world over.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
AlphDoti
#63 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 3:54:24 PM

tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
tycho wrote:

Muslim is the one who follows Islam. Christian is the one who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ pbuh. Anyone who does not follow the teachings, is an impostor. Simple and clear. What is difficult about that. It is the actions, not the label.
radiomast
#64 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 4:52:39 PM

So people were mad at trump for ending funding for Palestinian refugees. Meanwhile this clown prince of Saudi Arabia recently spent $450 million on a painting and another $500 million on a Chateau in France. This clown is a character.
Angelica _ann
#65 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 4:57:01 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
tycho wrote:

Muslim is the one who follows Islam. Christian is the one who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ pbuh. Anyone who does not follow the teachings, is an impostor. Simple and clear. What is difficult about that. It is the actions, not the label.

I like that narrative, thank you smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
tycho
#66 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 5:01:53 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
tycho wrote:

It appears that someone here is fooling himself. A most probable reason for it is the common, 'self preservation'.

Not a bad reason given the objective!
harrydre
#67 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 5:17:12 PM

Turkey has done a great job. Stupid Saudi's need to be punished severely for this death!

i.am.back!!!!
wazuaguest
#68 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 5:52:55 PM

So,where is the body 3 weeks later?
Africa belongs to Africans.
thuks
#69 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 6:09:35 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
tycho wrote:
[quote=AlphDoti][quote=tycho]The 'rogue' Saudi m or a Christian.

So do small value items like failure to give a tout 10/- fare overcharge
I care!
#70 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 6:35:41 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
tycho wrote:

True. But so do ethnicity, money, natural resources, politics, weather, poverty, propaganda, inequity... etc.
The truth is that peace is very fragile and under threat all the time.

BBI will solve it
:)
Kusadikika
#71 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 6:53:17 PM

I can't believe just how dumb MBS is. He should pick up the phone and call Kim Jong Un or Putin. The mistakes in this case are astounding in their stupidity. The other explanation could be that he is so dumb and that is exactly why the US and Israel love him. They are going to use him to siphon off Saudi wealth and then get rid of him.
AlphDoti
#72 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 7:10:56 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
I can't believe just how dumb MBS is. He should pick up the phone and call Kim Jong Un or Putin. The mistakes in this case are astounding in their stupidity. The other explanation could be that he is so dumb and that is exactly why the US and Israel love him. They are going to use him to siphon off Saudi wealth and then get rid of him.

Interesting... You mean US and Israel are using him?
AlphDoti
#73 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 7:14:39 PM

thuks wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
tycho wrote:
[quote=AlphDoti][quote=tycho]The 'rogue' Saudi m or a Christian.

So do small value items like failure to give a tout 10/- fare overcharge

@thuks, it is not me who posted the above... See the correct quote below 👇🏾

tycho=The 'rogue' Saudi m or a Christian.
Angelica _ann
#74 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 7:26:15 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Kim's half bro was killed in a crowded airport mbele ya watu, never been solved mpaka was Leo.
Gathige
#75 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 7:38:26 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Kim's half bro was killed in a crowded airport mbele ya watu, never been solved mpaka was Leo.

Kim was cleared by some yellow yellow.

https://www.gq.com/story...accidental-assassination
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
AlphDoti
#76 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 9:25:30 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

@Kusadikika is talking about use and dump love affair. Is it possible this is one of the cards for future use

MugundaMan wrote:
The blackmail card was pulled on Cosby almost immediately after the interview. For those who do not understand, everyone in Hellywierd and the power structure has a blackmail card that can be pulled in at any time. That is, to get fame and power, you have to give something up. Either your backside or engage in other illicit activity that is then archived in case you step out of line. This is how kila mtu is kept in check.
sparkly
#77 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 9:26:48 PM

Pieces of Khashoggi's cut up body found at the Saudi Consul General's compound.

Some people are inhuman.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Angelica _ann
#78 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 10:22:23 PM

sparkly wrote:

Some people are inhuman.

Crazy what these non Muslims did Sad Sad Sad
hardwood
#79 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 2:21:28 AM

sparkly wrote:

Some people are inhuman.

Saudis are dumb. Seems the desert sun has fried their brains over the ages leading to very low IQ.
Tokyo
#80 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 5:16:01 AM

hardwood wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Some people are inhuman.

Saudis are dumb. Seems the desert sun has fried their brains over the ages leading to very low IQ.

Interbreeding
work to prosper