wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<12345>
Jamal Kashoggi
AlphDoti
#41 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 6:21:17 PM

radiomast wrote:
3rd world dictators have been emboldened by trump. Remember that trump recently went to the UN and said that USA will not interefere in the domestic issues of sovereign states. trump also seems to have a liking for dictators. I think MBS misread this and thought he could get away with murder. After all he has killed 50,000 Yemenis including school children and nobody batted an eyelid.

You are right @radiomast... let kina @liv go hang himself for his thinking. Let him know that these things are POLITICS! POLITICS! POLITICS!
Liv
#42 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 7:01:32 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
radiomast wrote:
3rd world dictators have been emboldened by trump. Remember that trump recently went to the UN and said that USA will not interefere in the domestic issues of sovereign states. trump also seems to have a liking for dictators. I think MBS misread this and thought he could get away with murder. After all he has killed 50,000 Yemenis including school children and nobody batted an eyelid.

You are right @radiomast... let kina @liv go hang himself for his thinking. Let him know that these things are POLITICS! POLITICS! POLITICS!

How come you are not disturbed that the defenders of your religion in Saudi are slaughtering innocent Yemenis including children? Or is that propaganda too?
AlphDoti
#43 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 7:29:03 PM

Liv wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
radiomast wrote:

How come you are not disturbed that the defenders of your religion in Saudi are slaughtering innocent Yemenis including children? Or is that propaganda too?

It is heartbreaking what Yemeni went through in the hands of the Saudis. @Liv, open up yours eyes and realize it is another Arab nation who are doing this. The one who killing another human being is not following my religion - do not confuse that brother.
Kusadikika
#44 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 7:43:59 PM

radiomast wrote:

You are right but I think much more than Trump being president they are even more emboldened by John McCain dying. He was the one guy who was concerned about America standing up for democracy and human rights. Even with a president like Trump a guy like John McCain could mobilize for bills that provided funding for "Haki Yetu" demonstrations around the world. With him gone everybody else is only concerned with their local politics.
sparkly
#45 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:32:36 PM

2012 wrote:
tycho wrote:
Liv wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:
Religion of peace indeed.

This was politics, not religion. Unless you are trying to provoke @Alphadoti.

I guess the US is in a dillema, go one way and the price of oil goes off the roof, with catastrophic global consequences, go the other and flush your moral authority down the toilet.

How can you separate religion and politics in saudi?

Why would Alphadoti bring issues of propaganda in a political assignation of a country he doesn't belong to? And whose politics he is not involved or interested in?

I don't know where @Alphadoti's interests lie, but I do believe their is some geopolitical tensions between Turkey, Qatar and allies on one side and Saudi, UAE and allies on the other that is playing out in the ME. I don't know what the background is.

So Turkey is not necessarily some neutral sympathetic arbiter outting Saudi Arabia for Khashogi's to get justice, they have their own political motives.

I am hoping here that @Alphadoti's reference to propaganda referred to Turkey (a Muslim nation) and not some Western nation or media or source

I see your point with regard to geopolitical interests.... But alphadoti is always quick to bring up "propaganda" and conspiracies to explain anything that would blame defenders or leaders of the Islam religion when calamity has been committed ...even where these are indefensible.

Why would he want to defend Saudi against Turkey? What does saudi represent with regard to Islam?

Politics and religion are almost inseparable. And as Alphdoti as Trump or any other persons who may wish to do their best to cover their positions.

Even a straw will do.

"A suspect identified by Turkey in the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi was a frequent companion of the kingdom’s powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

Three other suspects are linked to Prince Mohammed’s security detail and a fifth is a high-level forensic doctor.

Meaning?
Life is short. Live passionately.
Angelica _ann
#46 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 10:51:31 PM

sparkly wrote:
2012 wrote:
tycho wrote:
Liv wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:
Religion of peace indeed.

This was politics, not religion. Unless you are trying to provoke @Alphadoti.

I guess the US is in a dillema, go one way and the price of oil goes off the roof, with catastrophic global consequences, go the other and flush your moral authority down the toilet.

How can you separate religion and politics in saudi?

Why would Alphadoti bring issues of propaganda in a political assignation of a country he doesn't belong to? And whose politics he is not involved or interested in?

I don't know where @Alphadoti's interests lie, but I do believe their is some geopolitical tensions between Turkey, Qatar and allies on one side and Saudi, UAE and allies on the other that is playing out in the ME. I don't know what the background is.

So Turkey is not necessarily some neutral sympathetic arbiter outting Saudi Arabia for Khashogi's to get justice, they have their own political motives.

I am hoping here that @Alphadoti's reference to propaganda referred to Turkey (a Muslim nation) and not some Western nation or media or source

I see your point with regard to geopolitical interests.... But alphadoti is always quick to bring up "propaganda" and conspiracies to explain anything that would blame defenders or leaders of the Islam religion when calamity has been committed ...even where these are indefensible.

Why would he want to defend Saudi against Turkey? What does saudi represent with regard to Islam?

Politics and religion are almost inseparable. And as Alphdoti as Trump or any other persons who may wish to do their best to cover their positions.

Even a straw will do.

"A suspect identified by Turkey in the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi was a frequent companion of the kingdom’s powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

Three other suspects are linked to Prince Mohammed’s security detail and a fifth is a high-level forensic doctor.

Meaning?

In most of the trips abroad that MBS has made over the last 2 years or so, the mjamaa has been spotted as part of his entourage...... sort of silent security detail. Iko kwa you tube on those many US channels.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#47 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 11:54:03 PM

Nandwa
#48 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:05:01 AM

Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
An assassination inside a building that would beat a trail into a government that owns it... this sounds fishy to me, i smell a rat, someone is being setup! And won would do the setup: you know is expert in invading other countries through setup reasons

Laughing out loudly You might be joking. All intelligence including from allies indicates the guy was slaughtered alive.

Why spoil his party!
In his world, all that is wrong in ME is because of the said 'expert'...
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
radiomast
#49 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 7:37:54 PM

One of the 15 men who was sent to finish Kashogi has died in a mysterious accident. Expect the others to also disappear.
#50 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 10:28:11 PM

As Saudis confess that his was an accidental death during 'friendly interrogation' and the whole world but Trump is shocked by the revelation, the main suspect, the crown prince is busy trying to acquire Man-U for $2b...

BBI will solve it
:)
Angelica _ann
#51 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 10:36:35 PM

This story will be forgotten as the mid term elections are just around the corner. MBS handled this badly initially but eventually will escape with it.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Tokyo
#52 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 5:11:38 AM

Nandwa wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
An assassination inside a building that would beat a trail into a government that owns it... this sounds fishy to me, i smell a rat, someone is being setup! And won would do the setup: you know is expert in invading other countries through setup reasons

Laughing out loudly You might be joking. All intelligence including from allies indicates the guy was slaughtered alive.

Why spoil his party!

Does it still fishy to our local Imam. Pbuy
work to prosper
AlphDoti
#53 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 8:18:56 AM

Tokyo wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Why spoil his party!

Does it still fishy to our local Imam.

All intelligence from who? CNN? The international media? Beware you can be fooled bro. NOTE: I'm not saying Saudia is innocent, but I'm saying this thing smells a fishy, because an assassination inside a building that would beat a trail into a government that owns it, is so ameteurish...
mkenyan
#54 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 8:35:30 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Why spoil his party!

All intelligence from who? CNN? The international media? Beware you can be fooled bro. NOTE: I'm not saying Saudia is innocent, but I'm saying this thing smells a fishy, because an assassination inside a building that would beat a trail into a government that owns it, is so ameteurish...

now your boogeymen possessed the saudis and killed him in a fist fight? you need to tone down sometimes with your conspiracy theories boss. they cloud otherwise valid points you raise from time to time.
AlphDoti
#55 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 9:15:02 AM

mkenyan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Why spoil his party!

now your boogeymen possessed the saudis and killed him in a fist fight? you need to tone down sometimes with your conspiracy theories boss. they cloud otherwise valid points you raise from time to time.

My point is: take the media report with a pinch of salt. Not everything they tell is gospel truth. Even what you want to believe yourself might be conspiracy theories, but you have the right to speculate, so am i. So let us wait and see how it ends... But do not forget, sometimes people are setup, and you know that... My concern is the too obvious execution of this case. Sounds so largely layman looking.
hardwood
#56 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 10:43:09 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Why spoil his party!

My point is: take the media report with a pinch of salt. Not everything they tell is gospel truth. Even what you want to believe yourself might be conspiracy theories, but you have the right to speculate, so am i. So let us wait and see how it ends... But do not forget, sometimes people are setup, and you know that... My concern is the too obvious execution of this case. Sounds so largely layman looking.

Will the killer still remain the custodian of the 2 holiest sites?
Angelica _ann
#57 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 11:12:27 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Why spoil his party!

You don't believe this guy was exited/dispatched by Saudis, okay. Tough call therein.
sparkly
#58 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 11:23:13 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Why spoil his party!

Propaganda spread by the kafir western governments and their puppets. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.
tycho
#59 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 11:44:04 AM

The 'rogue' Saudi Officers who killed Khashoggi now have a defense. They killed him in self defense.

And also, since killing him in cold blood would probably mean they were not true Muslims, their faith and religion is also vindicated.

ION, if Trump is so keen on business offered by the Saudis, sembuse Constable Alma of matopeni police post, or Hustler the deputy henchman!

So the game is open. We know what rides.
AlphDoti
#60 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 2:49:51 PM

tycho wrote:
The 'rogue' Saudi Officers who killed Khashoggi now have a defense. They killed him in self defense.

And also, since killing him in cold blood would probably mean they were not true Muslims, their faith and religion is also vindicated.

You are right. I've said here again and again that Islam do not CONDONE sporadic, random killing by anyone against anyone, NO MATTER where or ANYWHERE... No one is allowed to go out and kill. I'm AGAINST killing of innocent. For example, anyone calling himself a Christian and he murders, or shoots someone etc I will tell him you are not following Christianity. Jesus (pbuh) never taught such things, Muhammad (pbuh) never taught such things.